• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda Roleplay

Oracle Link

Smash Master
My third try! Haaaw....
Okay lets go!

Rules:
So choose a character from Tloz or create a Oc that fits good in
There can be multiple versions of a Character for example Tp Link and Toon Link
be realistic in what your character does
OC Rules:
One of these Races: Hylians, Hyruleans, Gorons, Zoras, Minish(picori), Krogs, Rito, Gerudos and maybe some others just ask
Dont be to overpowerd

Story:
Hyrule in the Year 200 after the Timeline Merge (ya know that thing between all other zeldas and Botw)
Zelda (this is supossed to be the "normal" Zelda) after link died in the Battle against Ganon summons Heroes to fight a threat that was Prophecised she opens time gates to all main line Zeldas and recruits some other Characters (ocs)

What do i:
I play "normal" Zelda she is basicly a npc, the villans (if you want to play some villans ask),
And Oracle Link (which is my char)
(yeah i used the La Artwork but they look the same so its fine)

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Zelda: so let me open a gate!

Oracle links falls down
Oracle Link: Ouch huh Zelda you look diffrent

Zelda: sorry im Busy soooo what hero joins us next?

Oracle Link

Smash Master
(Am I allowed to import original characters from another roleplay? I know very... very little about The Legend of Zelda. My options are not many.)
Depends if its a Human you could make him a Hyrulean (round ears) or a Hylian (elv ears) and of course clothes and weapon should be more Medival

if its a reptile you could make it a Zora (fish)

If its a brown skinned woman with Red Hair then a gerudo might be right

Ritos are birds

and Minish (picori) are small

This should be enough races to port your oc Over how about you describe him! i may even make exepetions or there could be a zelda race perefect fit for the Oc :toonlink:

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Okay... I have four that I have made already (all from the 'I'm bored, so I made a roleplay' thread, one of which you may not find acceptable, but I shall show them at least.):

Count Roneth: A human noble under the auspices of the ruling family, Roneth is commissioned by whatever monarchs are in play to hunt, and (at his sole discretion) 'deal with' those who practice witchcraft and sorcery. He could be an antagonist here. He is very stately, but personable when not executing his duties.

Amos Scavant: Scavant, also a human, is a trickster who specializes in disguises and improvised plans to fool his victims in order to steal their wares. Unbeknownst to Roneth, with whom he often collaborates, he is a thief, and has plans to back-stab Roneth.

Copper Koopa: This is the questionable one obviously, since they are derived from a race found in the Mario series. If acceptable, he is a seemingly metallic koopa who is often loses his jaw and limbs, but is loyal, and well near indestructable. He lives with his variously metallic relatives. If unacceptable, perhaps koopas were banished from Hyrule (for whatever reason).

Tuss: A reptile-like creature with a long, wide muzzle, and, of course, scales. She does not talk much, but when she does, she is pugnacious, rude, and base. She follows orders... of the highest bidder, but she can be honorable sometimes, such as when dueling.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Okay... I have four that I have made already (all from the 'I'm bored, so I made a roleplay' thread, one of which you may not find acceptable, but I shall show them at least.):

Count Roneth: A human noble under the auspices of the ruling family, Roneth is commissioned by whatever monarchs are in play to hunt, and (at his sole discretion) 'deal with' those who practice witchcraft and sorcery. He could be an antagonist here. He is very stately, but personable when not executing his duties.

Amos Scavant: Scavant, also a human, is a trickster who specializes in disguises and improvised plans to fool his victims in order to steal their wares. Unbeknownst to Roneth, with whom he often collaborates, he is a thief, and has plans to back-stab Roneth.

Copper Koopa: This is the questionable one obviously, since they are derived from a race found in the Mario series. If acceptable, he is a seemingly metallic koopa who is often loses his jaw and limbs, but is loyal, and well near indestructable. He lives with his variously metallic relatives. If unacceptable, perhaps koopas were banished from Hyrule (for whatever reason).

Tuss: A reptile-like creature with a long, wide muzzle, and, of course, scales. She does not talk much, but when she does, she is pugnacious, rude, and base. She follows orders... of the highest bidder, but she can be honorable sometimes, such as when dueling.
the first two could be hylians or hyruleans but there back storys would need some tweaking let me suggest this:

Count Roneth: A human noble under the auspices of the ruling family (this could work but he cant be a prince or king), Roneth is commissioned by whatever monarchs are in play to hunt, and (at his sole discretion) 'deal with' those who practice witchcraft and sorcery (magic is not looked down upon by anone in Hyrule but he could be rutlessly hunting Gerudos its still downhunting but makes more sense in the lore). He could be an antagonist here (yeah he probably would be an antagonist he atleast wouldnt be on links side because link doesnt kill People). He is very stately, but personable when not executing his duties.

Amos Scavant: Scavant, also a human, is a trickster who specializes in disguises (he couzld use zelda transformation Masks) and improvised plans to fool his victims in order to steal their wares (if he keeps this secret from link then he could do this). Unbeknownst to Roneth, with whom he often collaborates, he is a thief, and has plans to back-stab Roneth (also Possible).

I wouldnt really like to iclude Tuss but she could be a lizal fos they look like this:
she could look nicer of course

Copper Koopa seems iffy but if you want you could make him a ku they look like this:
but because hes scifi he should join later

i would think Amos Scavant would make the most sense Count Roneth could be a antagonistic side character but there probably wont be a big focus on him

Would you be fine with it?

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
the first two could be hylians or hyruleans but there back storys would need some tweaking let me suggest this:

Count Roneth: A human noble under the auspices of the ruling family (this could work but he cant be a prince or king), Roneth is commissioned by whatever monarchs are in play to hunt, and (at his sole discretion) 'deal with' those who practice witchcraft and sorcery (magic is not looked down upon by anone in Hyrule but he could be rutlessly hunting Gerudos its still downhunting but makes more sense in the lore). He could be an antagonist here (yeah he probably would be an antagonist he atleast wouldnt be on links side because link doesnt kill People). He is very stately, but personable when not executing his duties.

Amos Scavant: Scavant, also a human, is a trickster who specializes in disguises (he couzld use zelda transformation Masks) and improvised plans to fool his victims in order to steal their wares (if he keeps this secret from link then he could do this). Unbeknownst to Roneth, with whom he often collaborates, he is a thief, and has plans to back-stab Roneth (also Possible).

I wouldnt really like to iclude Tuss but she could be a lizal fos they look like this:
she could look nicer of course

Copper Koopa seems iffy but if you want you could make him a ku they look like this:
but because hes scifi he should join later

i would think Amos Scavant would make the most sense Count Roneth could be a antagonistic side character but there probably wont be a big focus on him

Would you be fine with it?
It is your show. I am content. Let us go on.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Zelda: oh there is some shady hyrulean (its Amos Scavant) i should give him Wooden knives i get them link go greet him
Oracle Link: Kay Hai Shady fella whats your Name?

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Scavant: (Looks startled as he thumbs through his stolen jewels, dropping them in the mud. He quickly regains his composure and looks natural) Don't... I nearly fainted! Can I help you? Because you could help me. I dropped these rocks. Most of them look like useless clumps of dirt, but now and again, something sparkles. It's Duggleton... Lev Duggleton.

Last edited:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
O.Link: a yeah you dropped some Rupees
(its the currency) also nice Name
Zelda: do you have weapons or not? because i feel a evil Presence!

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Scavant: Evil? (I am not sure if Oracle Link said that right in front of Scavant) Oh no! I am a horse trader from the north. It was a hectic life up there, so I came here looking to enjoy myself. I have a wife, two children, and my favorite stallion, Wash Wind.

(It is alright, Oracle Link Oracle Link . Delays are to be expected. I have rather odd circumstances myself, so I would also ask for that understanding. That is the usefulness of the internet. Things can be wrapped up and saved for later.)

Scavant: Evil? What are you talking about? I see nothing but plains for miles!... Though, I did see a strange fellow following me some time back, and it felt like I couldn't shake him.

Last edited:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Scavant: Evil? (I am not sure if Oracle Link said that right in front of Scavant) Oh no! I am a horse trader from the north. It was a hectic life up there, so I came here looking to enjoy myself. I have a wife, two children, and my favorite stallion, Wash Wind.
Sorry zelda said the second line im sorry also after posting your new answer please dont expect me to answer soon because right now its morning and i didnt sleep during the night!

Top Bottom