• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda Matchup thread

MrElephant017

Smash Rookie
Zelda does'nt do that bad against peach and ice climbers. She can edgeguard really well against spacies and captian falcon with down smash she has a pretty even match-up with samus and doc,and has has a slight edge against yoshi.

MrElephant017

Smash Rookie
See, Zelda is a pretty campy defensive character. She does'nt have many options for approaching people, BUT if you see a mistake in your opponent's approach you can counter attack with lightning kicks. Lightning kicks are really fast and if used well, can rack up damage like crazy.

MrElephant017

Smash Rookie
Zelda also has a chain-grab for all fast fallers. I feel like a little bit of speed is what Zelda really needs. If she had a little bit more ground and air movement she would'nt be so low on the tier list. I think she deserves low or mid E tier

tuck :)

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
TUCK#214
Zelda does'nt do that bad against peach and ice climbers. She can edgeguard really well against spacies and captian falcon with down smash she has a pretty even match-up with samus and doc,and has has a slight edge against yoshi.
I agree that Peach and Samus are not bad matchups for her. I've won a few tourney sets against Samus with my Zelda. Sure, she can edgeguard Falcon, but everyone can. She gets absolutely overwhelmed by him in neutral, I think it's one of her worst matchups.
I know Drephen likes Zelda against Icies, at least mixing between her and Sheik depending on the situation.

Top Bottom