• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda Community Combo/highlight Video (work in progress NEED volunteers)

Milky.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MyKeyZ
3DS FC
2707-1638-6160

So, I wrote a blog on AiB like 5 months ago, it was about working on a Zelda community combo video, it didn't get much hype (Click here for the Blog). So, I gave up on it, but I decided to give it a second chance, that is IF I get enough clips to put in the video,

Rules(also in the blog):
You will not see yourself in the video, if you haven't sent me your replay BIN file.
There is no exception, make sure if you want to be in here, you'll have to send it to me. email is: MyKeyZ@ymail.com

I'm only about 14% done with this CCV; and its up to you guys to help me finish it.

The title of the combo video will be called: Zelda Uses Shakeweight (I'm not a big fan of it, but the community spoke...)

I'm still thinking of the song(s) that should be played.

if you have any ideas for the title/song, or the video itself in general, please let me know! :)

Help out and give the blog I wrote some hype by bumping! Click

I really do hope that this will bring some more volunteers!

People who are 100% for sure going to be in the CCV:
Me, Milky, (Of course).
Mio,
AlanHaTe,
Crystalized

People who are possibly going to be in the CCV:
ScaryLB59 (Ed),
Mocha,
K to the ate,
Linkz, (doubt it)
Zanx,
Meek,
Near,
MaXy,
Frozen Twilight,
Fūjin
(if you're mentioned in ''possibly going to be in the CCV'', please let me know if you're going to be in here or not, so there won't be any confusion).

LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I remember when we tried something like this over on these boards. It never ended up finished, so would be cool to see something like this pull through. What are using to edit?

Milky.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MyKeyZ
3DS FC
2707-1638-6160
I remember when we tried something like this over on these boards. It never ended up finished, so would be cool to see something like this pull through. What are using to edit?
Hm, I never really put much thought into what editing software, but I got a few suggestions for Pinnacle though.

AlanHaTe

Smash Ace
hope it get's done this time, I'd love to watch how it ends...

how much is "enough clips"? I guess I've already sent you all I could, and I can't send anything else more because well, I've got nothing new atm :/

Milky.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MyKeyZ
3DS FC
2707-1638-6160
hope it get's done this time, I'd love to watch how it ends...

how much is "enough clips"? I guess I've already sent you all I could, and I can't send anything else more because well, I've got nothing new atm :/
I'm not sure yet, I meant it as having more than a couple of people starring in the community combo video (since there's barely enough Zelda's)

but if you ever get any new **** replays feel free to send!

Milky.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MyKeyZ
3DS FC
2707-1638-6160
I'll look around for stuff but I don't feel like I have anything worth a combo video.

WAAAAAAAH, always wanted to be in one of these.
No worries Ed. We still have a lot of time. :bee:

Milky.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MyKeyZ
3DS FC
2707-1638-6160
Lmfao. I love it.

Ooh. I might have replays of that worth submitting. Heh.
Woo! so that means you're in? if so, I got some replays of you ****** me and X too. :awesome:

Zanx8

Smash Journeyman
If I even have anything decent that I didn't lose or delete then I'll have something from me vs X possibly. It wouldn't be anything from the past two or three months probably.

Milky.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MyKeyZ
3DS FC
2707-1638-6160
If I even have anything decent that I didn't lose or delete then I'll have something from me vs X possibly. It wouldn't be anything from the past two or three months probably.
That's no big deal, I'll just leave you in the possibly going to be in the CCV then.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Cool idea, I thought this was going to be abandoned for awhile xD

I really wish I had some interesting clips to send, but my stuff is boring as heck. (excluding random nair/lightning kick/up air cancelled craziness all at once - you know what I'm talking about Milky, haha)

Milky.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MyKeyZ
3DS FC
2707-1638-6160
Cool idea, I thought this was going to be abandoned for awhile xD

I really wish I had some interesting clips to send, but my stuff is boring as heck. (excluding random nair/lightning kick/up air cancelled craziness all at once - you know what I'm talking about Milky, haha)
hm, well we still have a lot of time, so no worries. nair cancels into lightning could be used in there too lol

Milky.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MyKeyZ
3DS FC
2707-1638-6160
Please get the most embarrassing one(s) lool

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
lol I hadn't read this.
Lemme scratch my (most likely old) replays to see if I can find something.
If you need any help, let me know. ;)

EOE

Smash Apprentice
I'll see if I can get something to send in.
Thanks for making me aware, Milky. I hope it's completed this time - would be nice to have a Zelda community collaboration before Brawl dies.

Also, I think the title needs more elegance~

AlanHaTe

Smash Ace
Milky, did I send you my replays?

I remember you asked me to do it again, but I can't remember if I did or not Dx

Milky.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MyKeyZ
3DS FC
2707-1638-6160
Yeah Alan, I got your replays.

Also I want a new name for the CCV too, do you guys have any idea(s)?

Top Bottom