• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Yukon Melee PR in 2021 & Beyond

Eldritch

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
LEON#236
Calling all Yukon Melee Players!

Okay, I'm a Yukoner fighting to get a Competitive Melee scene up and running. I know there's a bit of an ultimate scene, mostly through titans, but we need something for melee. I've started hosting monthlies at the Guild Hall. We had 14 folks out in April, but I need to help foster the competitive spirit.

I know myself and Mizu are playing competitively in Whitehorse - is there anyone else in town playing or interested in polishing their game back up? I've been loving netplay, and would dig having more sparring partners. And, definitely, come to my monthlies - we've got a facebook group : Super Smash Bros. Yukon

It'd be a dream to develop a Yukon PR and let's get a crew so we can go down to Vancouver for events and kick ass once the world cools its ****in' jets.

If you're playing melee in the Yukon, Eastern Alaska or Northern BC, let your voice be heard and let's get on Netplay!

Top Bottom