• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yugioh anyone?

EpixAura

Smash Journeyman
Aaah, Yu-gi-oh! Good times. I stopped playing against my will, because there was no opposition where I was.
Still, I would never, EVER, part with my deck. Even if it is outdated.

Shök

Smash Champion
Also, quick question. Can Trap Stun be negated? Like, can you Bribe or Solemn a Stun?

Shök

Smash Champion
Ah. Okay. Thanks for clarifying.

One of my friends say that Trap Stun could not be negated with Bribe. That you just drew a free card. I was like, lolwut?

Vyke

Smash Champion
Nope. Make sure you all read the Official Rulebook (That comes with every structure/starter deck) every few months. ALL OF THE INFO IS IN THERE.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
There is this one card, "Counter Counter", it was used to negate the effect of a Counter Trap, but last time I checked it was a Normal Trap -Spell Speed 2, counters are Spell Speed 3, and they're supposed to be countered by other SS3 only. I was like lolwatt?-.

btw, someone would recommend me to make the Judge Test App?
I've been outdated with cards for a while now, but I still remember every rule (including the new priority change).

Vyke

Smash Champion
It pretty much just means you're not an idiot and care about rulings. It's pretty standard, but surprisingly hard for those who think they know their rulings. Also, Counter Counter was errata'd awhile ago. It's now a Counter trap, haha.

Shök

Smash Champion
Anyone know a good site or something to figure out card prices?

Vyke

Smash Champion
The majority of the yugioh community just uses Ebay or TrollandToad.com . Mostly ebay though.

Vyke

Smash Champion
How does YugiCo determine how much they are worth? .... for what they're selling for on Average? lol

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Do they sell? Because I saw they put solemn warning at 50 and was like, "I should probably buy that considering it goes for 70-75".

Even still I most likely won't since I prefer to go for cards w/trades rather than spend a lot of money on a single one.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I'd run gadget any day over gb. **** has been trash since 2009.

opinions:

is it worth is to buy a brionac?

Vyke

Smash Champion
There's always that one GB deck that squirms its way up there in tournaments.

It depends on if he gets the reprint treatment in Gold 4, Ruby. If he doesn't, probably.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
I'd run gadget any day over gb. **** has been trash since 2009.

opinions:

is it worth is to buy a brionac?
I'd wait until gold series 4 list is confirmed, in case it happens to be in there. Either way I think brio is getting reprinted or w/e in a Hidden Arsenal blister pack as 1 of 2 promo cards in the near future.

Dxt XXII

Smash Journeyman
Gladiator Beasts >Gadgets

Brionac probably won't be reprinted, as the Synchros that were reprinted in the OCG were Ally of Justice Catastor and Trishula.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Maybe, maybe not. But it is confirmed that the 2 super rare promos that come with the Hidden Arsenal SE are Emmersblade and Naturia Pineapple.

Dxt XXII

Smash Journeyman
A friend (and teammate) of mine went x-2 at YCS Paris. Pretty neat.

He missed top 32 though :\
Wow, it's still pretty nice. If it wasn't just luck, hopefully he'll make it next time.

I find the current meta really interesting, but maybe that's just me.

Also, I'm really excited for The Fabled-might possibly be the new meta along with Dragunities.

Top Bottom