• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yugioh anyone?

_kSo_

Smash Master
I run blackwings, but I had to proxy most of the expensive syncros like bryo and armor master. But as far as my main deck goes, I don't have proxies, i just run mistrals instead of vayus, and I still don't think I'm gonna drop the money for breeze...

not gonna understand how people drop that money for lightsworn decks though....so much ice in those decks...

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Personally, I'm sick of Blackwings/Lightsworns decks (they're pretty like MK on Brawl, just WAY YOO MUCH of them...).

I run a Morphtronic one with no synchro monsters.
Take that world!

Dxt XXII

Smash Journeyman
Lightsworns were last format. It's Infernity time now!

Still going to run my Prisma Gladiators. Been running those for about eight months. I likes.

Shök

Smash Champion
Personally, I'm sick of Blackwings/Lightsworns decks (they're pretty like MK on Brawl, just WAY YOO MUCH of them...).

I run a Morphtronic one with no synchro monsters.
Take that world!
Lol. Lightsworns are dead.

I'm still going to run Oppression Gadgets. Anti-meta be teh k00l.

Smash Master
I once ran a deck with 16 4-star normal earth monsters of 1900 atk or greater, skill drain, oppression, heart of the underdog, macro cosmos, and that continuous trap that prevents two monsters of different attributes from existing on the field at the same time. I sided that out for Shadow/Light Imprisoning Mirror, depending on the matchup.

The rest was staples and removal.

It was the ultimate anti-meta, but for some reason it never acheived the consistency I wanted.

Shök

Smash Champion
I once ran a deck with 16 4-star normal earth monsters of 1900 atk or greater, skill drain, oppression, heart of the underdog, macro cosmos, and that continuous trap that prevents two monsters of different attributes from existing on the field at the same time. I sided that out for Shadow/Light Imprisoning Mirror, depending on the matchup.

It was the ultimate anti-meta, but for some reason it never acheived the consistency I wanted.
Interesting anti-meta. Lol. I wonder how that would work with the current format.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Once I used a pretty similar deck, but with 2000+ defense, and Final Countdown =D

Shök

Smash Champion
I'm really tempted to run the normal monster anti-meta. Rofl.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Im taking a break from it right now, but Gadgets are about to hit Top Tier cause of the championship. But I run GK's, which is about to change. I also goto Yugioh Forums, website obv. I run the gfx section, and am a retired mod.

LulzIhavn0lif3

Shök

Smash Champion

Rivalry of Warlords?

I went to my locals today with Fatty Monarchs

I hate Infernities lol
They weren't hyped for nothing. ;)

Im taking a break from it right now, but Gadgets are about to hit Top Tier cause of the championship. But I run GK's, which is about to change. I also goto Yugioh Forums, website obv. I run the gfx section, and am a retired mod.

LulzIhavn0lif3
There is still some "debate" on whether the first place winner cheated or not.

What are you going to change your GKs to?

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Dunno just yet. I still gotta take a closer look at the meta. Probably just going to run a tweaked version of a top tier deck, see how it goes. I wanted to run X Sabers, but theyre expensive anymore. =/

Shök

Smash Champion
I wanna play Machina lol

When Trishula comes out, it's gonna be soooooo awesome. Just like DSF
Trishula?

1 Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can remove from play up to 1 card from each of the following places: your opponent's hand, field, and/or Graveyard.

Oh em gee. Broken. Another level 9 target along with Mist Wurm.

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
So I'm wondering, which was the most expenive card you guys have bought? For me it would be my $49 ScR Honest from LODT. If I knew he would have eventually come out for $5 I would have waited... :urg:

Shök

Smash Champion
So I'm wondering, which was the most expenive card you guys have bought? For me it would be my $49 ScR Honest from LODT. If I knew he would have eventually come out for $5 I would have waited... :urg:
Lol. I hate this when it happens.

Happened to me back in the day when I spent $5.00 on a super Pot of Avarice. They come out common the next day in the Machine Revolt structure deck. Smh.

Most expensive, though, would be an ultimate Allure of Darkness. That's when Allures were at their top. $20.00 plus an ultra Torrential Tribute. Lol.

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
i just sold my Torrential to my friend last week.. says it ain't worth a lot at this point which kinda may me cry a bit..

I haven't played YGO in years my deck is fitted with cards banned in tournaments because it's super odl and i never kept up to date.

If Cards like Mirror Force and Torrential are one of the god-like cards that still remain usable in Tournaments, then how come their values are so extremely low? and I mean the ORIGINALs, not the common version found in later booster and structure packs.

Get@Will

Smash Champion
It's because it's been reprinted alot. Torrential has been reprinted as a common and a gold rare while Mirror Force has been reprinted as a gold rare and super rare. The easier it is to get a card affects its price.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
LoL guys, why make it that expensive? my current Morphtronic one has only commons, some rare, and 1 super "Limiter Removal"... It requires a silly amount of luck, but it can get REALLY good...

_kSo_

Smash Master
rofl yea morphtronics are really good

machinas and GBs are beast, too. I don't remember the last time i played a machina deck, but GBs DESTROYED my blackwings >_>

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
i wanted to get into yugioh but i didnt feel like putting out more money every new ban list.

i never finished my demise otk :(. it would been cool

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Me, my girlfriend, and my friend play, but we only use the old cards, no GX/5Ds. We also use all banned cards, we don't really care.

Dxt XXII

Smash Journeyman
Last week I went to my locals, running Prisma GBs. I beat X-Sabers, then Infernities, and lost to my friend running Machinas and then... Samurais. I almost laughed at the irony. War Chariot is my new favorite card.

Mith_

Smash Champion
yugimonz.
i stopped in high school, i wish i was as cool as u ppl who stopped playing in middle school.

Shök

Smash Champion
yugimonz.
i stopped in high school, i wish i was as cool as u ppl who stopped playing in middle school.
I still play Yugimanz and I just finished high school.

ollolollol

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Obvious troll is obvious....
Anyways, I don't still PLAY it. I just have my deck stored.
But since I know pretty every rule and effect application, I could be a judge. That means, a "referee" for competitions. I only haven't got my player card ID....

Grandeza

Smash Master
rate and fix please?

Monsters: 21
[1] Dark Ruler Ha Des
[3] Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World
[3] Sillva, Warlord of Dark World
[2] Beiige, Vanguard of Dark World
[3] Broww, Huntsman of Dark World
[2] Brron, Mad King of Dark World
[3] Stygian Security
[2] Cyber Valley
[1] Morphing Jar
[1] Neo-Spacian Grand Mole

Spells: 12
[3] Dark World Dealings
[3] Dark World Lightning
[2] Book of Moon
[1] Brain Control
[1] Allure of Darkness
[1] Shrink
[1] Lightning Vortex

Traps: 7
[1] Dimensional Prison
[2] Bottomless Trap Hole
[1] Call Of The Haunted
[1] Mirror Force
[1] Torrential Tribute
[1] Solemn Judgement

Synchros:
[3] Stygian Sergeants

Get@Will

Smash Champion
It looks cool lol

I have some cards that I would suggest you to put in. Bare with me though, I'm not too familiar with DW.

• Card Destruction - Isn't this broken in DW?

• Kahkki, Guerilla of Dark World - Monster destruction. Too good with Dealings or Lightning if you wanna pop a backrow too.

• Gorz the Emissary of Darknessedit this page - ****'s too broken not to run lol

• Gale - Don't DW need level 3 tuners?

• Dark Armed Dragon - You're running darks after. If you're worried about grave management, don't play this lol

• Into The Void - Very good card. It's a bit harder to play, but if you get familiar with this card, I'm sure it can speed up your deck a lot.

• Giant Trunade - Clear backrow for swarm

The Cyber Valleys, Grand Mole, Shrink, and Ha Des look awkward to me.

I've never heard of Stygian Security before lmao

Top Bottom