• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YouTuber Mightykeef Teases Diddy Kong Players "in a Nutshell"

DiddyKong.jpg

If there’s one character that drives everyone bananas in Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS, it has to be Diddy Kong. Despite his already top-tier ranking in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Diddy was gifted with heavy buffs in Smash 4, and it feels safe to say he’s the second best character in the game. His throw and aerial combos, speed, long range, great knockbacks and stage control capabilities can make him one of the most frustrating opponents to face. Subsequently, feelings towards Diddy Kong range from seething hatred to unwavering adoration.

With his tongue-in-cheek assessment of Diddy’s fanbase, Smash competitor and YouTuber Mightykeef pokes fun at the arguably broken aspects of Diddy’s playstyle and the behavior of those who play him. Check it out below:

So what do you think about Diddy Kong’s monkey business? Does he drive you nuts? Let us know how you feel in the comments!

EmaLeigh "$$$$" O'Neal

Comments

As a Diddy Kong player... pretty accurate lol. I do or think most of this besides the hold a banana while shielding, I’ll do it if someone tries to punish me while grabbing a peel but no not my game plan.

Why the black guy in the thumbnail? HOW RACIST! That's it I'm taking this website down so say goodbye to your circle jerk of smash players.

Top Bottom