• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You're Banned! And I'm still alive and kicking after all these years!

D

Deleted member

Banned for having one of the members of my current party as your avatar.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Banned because of Caption Falcon's manliness is setting unrealistic standards on todays youth. Thus crushing there Ego and sending them to a life of darkness and depression.

D

Deleted member

Banned because I am going to make a repeat.
"THAT'S MY HORSE!" *Slaps Mr.Freeman*

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
banned because i really need to change that location soon...

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
It is my pleasure to duly inform you of the permanent banishment of your internet provider address from these forums in the attempt to desist your foolish annotations to once and for all produce order in the name of the Forum Games.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
banned for reason already stated so there isn't a reason for me to state it just guess. Also banned because I'm going to invite a guest for banning.

It is my pleasure to duly inform you of the permanent banishment of your internet provider address from these forums in the attempt to desist your foolish annotations to once and for all produce order in the name of the Forum Games.
Guest banned. : D

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Banned for guest banning requires finite etiquette practice to perform it, and one must utilize it quickly since your opponent can flee from battle. So if you ever need to catch a critter, simply time your combo attacks rhythmically and yell "WE LOVE CONAN" in it's ear, very loudly. (So that it can fall in love with your singing muscles and forget what is realistically happening to it in the real world that it isn't in anymore, that is right, you teleported it's mind into limbo for only a few seconds, with music) It must hear it so engagingly in it's ear that it would pass through it's eye molecules and shoot from within. Then you can has the Chocobo trophy! Congratulations. If you have a soft voice then you are barren.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Banned for I guest banned you without music, but with text.

Top Bottom