• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Usual Gunner Mii Moveset?

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
I'm not entirely sure how many Miis you can put on your 3DS, but my friends and I constantly find ourselves picking our favorites of each Mii class (our favorite gunner, brawler, swordfighter). Which moveset do you find yourself using them most?

My favorite Gunner is Jesus. He wears a nice suit and a cowboy hat. His moveset is explosive-based.
  • B : Grenade Launch
  • B ->: Gunner Missle
  • B^: Lunar Launch
  • B\/: Bomb Drop
I made him more defensive, but I may change that. What do you use?

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
I use the same it seems to be the most useful. The Reflector and PSI Magnet are not very usefull and the bomb is a good close range projectile. The Lunar Launch is a great recovery and you can even footstool into someone and then Up-B to do some damage. Gunner Missle is basically like Samus's and that is a solid longe ranged projectile. The Grenade Launch is actually one of the best projectiles in the game since you can use it at any range, it's friggin ridiculous!

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
Grenade Launch
Stealth Burst
Arm Rocket
Echo Reflector

I use stealth burst for edgeguarding and also because I almost exclusively use the Gunner in doubles, where I feel that in combination with grenade launch makes them an absolute monster. Stealth Burst is also a much more viable option in doubles with twice as many targets to hit and a teammate to be a front man. Echo Reflector is a solid choice all around in my opinion, because reflectors in general are very buff in this version. I don't have much experience with Gunner in 1v1, but for doubles I'd vouch for the viability of this set.

Last edited:

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Grenade Launch
Flame Pillar
Arm Rocket
Bomb Drop

Projectile Wall defensively, an endless arsenal offensively. With a side of fair recovery and nice normals.
Nikki playin' to win, but she ain't gettin' her hands dirty anytime soon. A favorite tactic of mine is tossing a couple Flame Pillars forward, but follow up with a Bomb Drop. Once the Pillars dissipate, when your opponent dashes in to attack they run straight into the bomb. I generally try to follow up with a Forward Aerial or Grenade after that.
I also use Grenades and Bombs to make my return to the stage safer, with the grenade also acting as a nice projectile to kill opponents off stage. Flame Pillar is primarily used for pressure or as a wall.

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
What would you guys say is the best ^B move for gunner? I've been experimenting a bit and haven't quite figured them out yet.

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
I use the same it seems to be the most useful. The Reflector and PSI Magnet are not very usefull and the bomb is a good close range projectile. The Lunar Launch is a great recovery and you can even footstool into someone and then Up-B to do some damage. Gunner Missle is basically like Samus' and that is a solid long-range projectile. The Grenade Launch is actually one of the best projectiles in the game since you can use it at any range, it's friggin ridiculous!
Yes! The grenade launcher is so good! None of my gunners use anything else :p What equipment do you give to your gunner?
Grenade Launch
Stealth Burst
Arm Rocket
Echo Reflector

I use stealth burst for edgeguarding and also because I almost exclusively use the Gunner in doubles, where I feel that in combination with grenade launch makes them an absolute monster. Stealth Burst is also a much more viable option in doubles with twice as many targets to hit and a teammate to be a front man. Echo Reflector is a solid choice all around in my opinion, because reflectors in general are very buff in this version. I don't have much experience with Gunner in 1v1, but for doubles I'd vouch for the viability of this set.
Echo Reflector I can understand, but that Bomb Drop is just so cool and it's good at covering my butt in the air.

Your use of the stealth burst is interesting. I never thought much of that move, but I may try it out on a different gunner... Thank you for sharing this.
I also use Grenades and Bombs to make my return to the stage safer, with the grenade also acting as a nice projectile to kill opponents off stage. Flame Pillar is primarily used for pressure or as a wall.
I want to see a video of someone getting a kill with a perfectly-timed bomb drop off-stage.

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
None. I am mainly a competitive player so equipment is not allowed.

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
None. I am mainly a competitive player so equipment is not allowed.
Are miis allowed in competitive play? I thought they weren't because of the whole height and weight thing.
It's rare, but it's like the most satisfying thing ever.
adding that to my list of things to do

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
Are miis allowed in competitive play? I thought they weren't because of the whole height and weight thing.

adding that to my list of things to do
Nah they are allowed for now, but equipment is banned for being too random.

Last edited:

DavemanCozy

Smash Photographer
NNID
CavemanCossy
3DS FC
0216-1810-7681
Grenade Launcher
Flame Pillar
Lunar Launch
Bomb Drop

I like Flame Pillar, good for combos. Grenade + Bomb are also really good ways to control space.

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
Grenade Launcher - The spacing and edge-guarding of this special are better than the damage/spamability of the others

Flame Pillar - Godly edgeguard and good shield pressure

Rocket Uppercut - MY FAVORITE MOVE, sweetspot (meaning both hits connect) kills most characters around 90%, very usable after roll or out of shield

Bomb Drop - haven't played much with the others, but I like the options this one gives

zephyrnereus

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1048-9153-4450
loving the mii gunner so much, especially with max height and minimum/average weight. it has a scary monster range! I also have an average guest mii in case of salt from the variants. I like how average gunner can autocancel a short hop Nair without fast falling.

anyways, onto my moveset:
3 Grenade Launch
2 Stealth Burst
2 Cannon Uppercut
3 Absorbing Vortex

the first 2 options are pretty obvious since nearly everyone uses them. I love the mid/long range mixups you can do with these two, especially if you B reverse (or even double B reverse!) the grenade. it looks sweet.

the other two are personal preference. cannon uppercut is definitely my favorite kill move. a spike and a ceiling KO move all in one. too bad it's a bad recovery move, so that's why I have the vortex. if you cancel your second jump into this move, you gain extra height, especially if the mii is lighter, so it adds to the poor recovery. use that along with a wall jump and you're back onto the stage from deep below. not to mention it can heal you. (fun fact: mii gunner grenades are considered energy based, so they can be absorbed!)

Last edited:

dbwithlemon

Smash Apprentice
The grenade is quite nice, but am I really the only one not using it?

Laser Blaze
Flame Pillar
Cannon Uppercut
Bomb Drop

I like the versatility of being able to freely pelt them with lasers from a distance, then use Flame Pillar and Bomb Drop to keep them away.

Grenade, Flame, and Bomb are all good spacing and I don't feel the need for 3 different spacing tools.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
I've found myself stuck between choosing the Grenade and Charged Shot recently. I like both of them a lot, but the fact that you can fire out multiple grenades faster than you can bombs seems like a good perk for me. I may consider switching the Bomb Drop for one of the "Shield" Options if I go for Grenade. But I do like the ability to just toss the bomb out then when I need to keep off the pressure.

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
B: Grenade lauch
-> B: Gunner missile
^ B : lunar launch
v B: Bomb drop

BigShad

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0602-6501-8253
1: Charge Shot
2: Flame Pillar
3: Lunar Launch
4: Bomb Drop

I actually like Charge Shot more than the Grenades as of right now, since it makes for a great kill move when you charge it up right, and since you can hold the charge unlike the grenades, you can whip it out almost whenever. It can also be B-Reversed, but is extremely tricky.

Flame Pillar is for the same reason as almost everyone here. It's literally like a spammable Arcfire, and gives hell on larger characters like Bowser.

Lunar Launch is nice, safe, and reliable for me, unlike Cannon Uppercut. I like being able to have reliable recoveries, so that's merely a preference.

Bomb Drop's good for covering your butt when you're in the air or ledgeguarding some.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Hmm... I'm a bit unsure of which UpB I like between Lunar Launch and Rocket Upper. Any thoughts?

Rocket upper is probably gunner's strongest KO move outside of fully charged smashes, but it really doesn't feel all that fast, making it hard to KO with out of shield and in the air. However, it DOES give gunner a decent way of KOing in the air, which is something he lacks otherwise. But it's a terrible move for recovery.

Lunar launch is easily a better recovery move, and I'm thinking you can do some nasty things to gimp with it by hanging off the ledge and UpBing off of it to hit low recoveries. Of course, this comes at the cost of immense power.

I'm just not too sure yet if gunner REALLY needs that other KO move. His usmash, dsmash, and dtilt all seem to KO just fine for me.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Hmm... I'm a bit unsure of which UpB I like between Lunar Launch and Rocket Upper. Any thoughts?

Rocket upper is probably gunner's strongest KO move outside of fully charged smashes, but it really doesn't feel all that fast, making it hard to KO with out of shield and in the air. However, it DOES give gunner a decent way of KOing in the air, which is something he lacks otherwise. But it's a terrible move for recovery.

Lunar launch is easily a better recovery move, and I'm thinking you can do some nasty things to gimp with it by hanging off the ledge and UpBing off of it to hit low recoveries. Of course, this comes at the cost of immense power.

I'm just not too sure yet if gunner REALLY needs that other KO move. His usmash, dsmash, and dtilt all seem to KO just fine for me.
That's a tough call. The more I play Gunner, the more I'm noticing how my opinion of their specials change. While I do think Rocket Upper is a nice option to have for kills, the recovery options it takes away seems to kill me more than it does my opponents. So I would have to say that Lunar Launch is probably the better option. If you want to kill in the Air, you best stick to Charged Shot. Grenade Launch can get the job done too, but at a much less reliable rate.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
After playing him some more in a live scene, I've started to notice how difficult it is to KO with gunner, or at least for me. I sorta wish rocket upper wasn't such a bad recovery move. With Lunar Launch and Grenades however, he really lacks a good KO option IMO. And let's be real here, just about everyone prefers grenades to charge shot.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
That is true, but the problem with the grenades is that they don't really lead to kills. Which is a pretty big problem Gunner has. At least with Charged Shot, you've got something that can kill from a distance when you reach around 130% (iirc). You could alternatively try Stealth Burst and see how that fares if you want an extra kill move, just don't do it when recovering unless you have a death wish.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Exactly. This is why I'm starting to question the most popular moveset gunner has. As great as each move is on its own, it leaves a hole in gunner's moveset in terms of KO power. Sadly, in order to avoid this, you must sacrifice the lovely grenades or safe recovery of the lunar launch. Which would you say is a more reliable KO move?

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Well that depends.
You need to be able to aim to use Charged Shot efficiently if you're gonna depend on it. If you can educationally guess where people are going to be when try to return back to the stage. Even then it could easily be reflect or absorbed and forces you to stay in place to charge it.

The Rocket Arm is kinda more reliable because of that since you can always be mobile, especially if you like to rack up damage with Grenades. You just gotta make sure you make those two hits and exploit your wall-jumping abilities as much as possible when you need to recover.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
After using more moves, I really like Gunner Missile, Cannon Uppercut, and Bomb Drop again. At this point, I'm going to be using almost all of Gunner's specials depending on the MU. Even laser blaze isn't that bad.

Gunner Missile is super laggy with homing attacks and it's pretty bad in a vacuum, but the homing is better than Samus' and it's not *too bad on the ground when used with the other projectiles. The super missile version helps covers Gunner's long range options easily, it deals good damage, and you can combo/trap off it safely. Still suicide to use offstage afaik, so it's pretty difficult to use with Arm rocket when you need to angle the upB, that 1% screw up chance can be deadly later on. The other sideBs are nice, but I'm really in need of something for long range when mid-range is covered by pretty much everything else just fine.

I tried using cannon uppercut again recently and I like the move now. I thought it was a little weak before and didn't make up for its recovery, but it's still an option. Now that I learned how to cover myself when returning, having a hitbox above me with my upB is reassuring, and I believe it still has invincibility frames when used in the air.

What turned my opinion around with cannon uppercut was its edgeguarding use. You can run offstage and upB and you'll snap to the stage while releasing the spike part of the hitbox. Next to the ledge, it can also spike people trying to snap. This makes the area under and directly in front of the ledge much more dangerous since you can spike them with upB with relative safety. You definitely can't go as deep as you could before, but that's not really needed when you have so many projectiles.

I too thought that bomb drop was redundant, but after thinking about it more, it covers all the gaps left with grenade launch. It comes out a bit faster (even if the explosion takes a short while to trigger) and covers the area immediately in front and below. Not only that, but you can combo off of this move, too. It's similar enough to grenade launch to be great while covering a few more options, helping you mix things up.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
As a guy who enjoys using Gunner for fun and for it's zoning prowess, I use two different styles:

I'm going to get hammered for this, but my first style is a very rough emulation of Colonel Radec from PSASBR, the moveset
being Grenade Launch, Flame Pillar/Gunner Missile, Lunar Launch and Bomb Drop. Grenade Launch and Bomb Drop. Grenade Launch and Bomb Drop emulate both of his explosives at close and far range. The choice between Flame Pillar and Gunner Missile depends on what I want to emulate next; Flame Pillar is pretty much a ground version of his stunning shock grenade, and Gunner Missile, while not emulating anything in particular, I choose if I like additional long range pressure in tandem with the Grenade Launch. Lunar Launch is my preferred recovery on all Gunners because I feel it a lot smoother than the other two options, and to my knowledge goes the highest.

My second style is something more tailored to my own familiarity with Samus while giving insurance against projectiles, being Charge Burst, Gunner Missile, Lunar Launch and Echo Reflector/Absorbing Vortex. Burst, Missile and Lunar Launch are fairly self explanatory. It's the choice of reflector that defines how I play: Echo Reflector is more aggressive, deterring spam by threatening self damage with their own projectiles. Absorbing Vortex has the same idea, except that anyone spamming is helping by restoring my damage %. It also has a niche use against Master Core for absorbing the Edges projectiles.

These are how I play Gunner. They are far from perfect, but again, I play Gunner for fun. :)

mimgrim

Smash Hero
3222 (Grenades, Stealth Burst, Rocket Arm, and Bomb) is my general set-up and fits with what I want to get out of the character. I want to induce that most amount of fear into my opponent as possible. This means making them fear my trapping capabilities (Burst and Bomb), making them fear what I can converge off my projectiles (Fair, Nade at all percents, and Bombo at low percents), making them fear my long range game by the virtue that my projectiles will kill you (Nade, Burst, and Bomb) and making them fear me when they get into my space because I still have good close range options to get you to where I want you to be again (Rocket, and like almost every other A attack). But this is all theory crafting anyway since I will not be playing this character until I can customize Miis to the way I want in my region.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I don't use the Gunner too much. But I go for Charge Shot, Flame Pillar, Rocket Arm and Reflector. I don't know why, but that feels "right" for me.

Volaro

Smash Rookie
NNID
Volaro
3DS FC
2707-2096-3929
My Master Chief uses Grenades, Stealth Burst, Arm Rocket, and Bomb Drop. Because I use the biggest mii available for him, he needs all the recovery he can get. He's down there with Robin as far as run speed goes, but its a lot of fun. Grenade spam is the -only- way to play Halo.

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
I got two questions about Gunner's loadouts, maybe someone can help me out.

- What is the ideal Mii Gunner loadout for "competitive" gameplay?

- If only allowed to use 1111, 2222, or 3333 which would be the most optimal loadout?

:D

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
If you had to go 1111, 2222, or 3333, 3333 is the most optimal imo. You have grenades and gunner missile, two pretty good projectiles (the latter of which can somewhat damage shields), and if you can get past arm rocket not damaging opponents, it's a decent recovery. Absorbing vortex is useful against energy based projectiles.

I can't pin down one particular set that would be the best one (I alternate between 3122, 3322, 1322, and 1312), since gunner has multiple moves in each slot with uses

Neutral - 3 (grenades) is the most popular choice, charge blast (1) has its uses.

Side - flame pillar (1) or gunner missile (3). Haven't used stealth burst a lot.

Up - depends on what you like best
  • Lunar launch (1) shoots a projectile below you and has good vertical recovery, but you're vulnerable from above.
  • Cannon uppercut (2) can spike opponents below and attacks above you, but has bad recovery vertically and horizontally.
  • Arm rocket (3) can be aimed in any direction and has decent recovery, but you can't damage opponents with it.
Down - depends.

• Reflector (1) is good against projectile-heavy characters
  • vortex (3) is good against characters with energy based projectil
  • bomb (2) in case you want another offensive option. When used in combination with charge blast and missile, you can damage shields pretty good.

zephyrnereus

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1048-9153-4450
this is really dependent on your playstyle and what tech you have mastered. personally out of the default 3, I prefer 2222. the rocket uppercut is just too good as an edgeguarding tool and kill move. bombs are also amazing for racking up damage and getting people into your Fair range and such. 3333 is also pretty viable due to grenades alone. other useful things would be the recovery that setup has. I feel 1111 is the weakest of the 3, at least personally. I just don't see the usefulness of the side b flame and the recovery aside from being the average of the 3. charge shot is great for getting ranged kills though, and reflector is only worth it if playing against another projectile character.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
I still think 1111 is the best way to go if you're set locked.

Grenade is easily the best neutral B, but I don't think it's worth sacrificing the other moves.

For Side B, missile is just way too friggin laggy for me. Stealth burst just feels like a Din's Fire that you can't control. Fire wall is a nice projectile for handling people getting up from the ledge, and also travels at a nice angle that few other projectiles of his do. The high priority eats up other projectiles too, giving you a bit of breathing room.

When it comes to Up B, I used to like the uppercut, but it's just too awful of a recovery move. The main draw of it is that it's a strong KO option. However, the amount of times I've died because I had it didn't outweigh the number of times I KO'd with it, because honestly, it's not THAT good of a KO move. It's not super fast, and the hitbox isn't that great. You'd be surprised at how weak the spike hitbox is too.

And on Down B, bomb has its uses, but I think it's a bit overrated. I kinda like the reflector since Gunner actually does sometimes lose projectile wars. With the reflector, he really doesn't, and he should have no fear of being at a distance at all times. It's also a nice air stall.

zephyrnereus

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1048-9153-4450
have you tried using up b 2 for edge guarding? it's probably the best place to use it anyways. all you do is walk off and quickly turn the move towards the stage. this will still throw out the large spike hitbox while grabbing the ledge and give you invincibility. if the opponent managed to grab the edge before you, it's an instant setup for a trump Bair. the spike may be weak at earlier percents, but with the ledge canceling mechanic, you can pretty much stay by the ledge and continue to spike them until they gain enough damage to die off the bottom (obviously if they have a gimpable recovery).

and I don't feel bomb is overrated. it's the best option for fighting characters without any projectiles (which is roughly half the cast?). but if you can counterpick and they chose a heavy physical or energy projectile user, then switch your down b accordingly down b vortex is pretty good for recovery if you cancel your jump into it. that's pretty much the only thing I use it for if the opponent is not an energy user.

the only thing I like about side B fire is that you can wavebounce it on the ground, but its the endlag that's keeping me away from it. this is coming from someone who uses side b 2 due to it being a great tool for forcing jumps or dodges and recover from that direction instead of going straight for the ledge.

and I still think up b 1 is the worst of the 3, mainly because the hitbox can actually help opponents recover if they're hit from below the stage. if you're using it for recovery, 3 is better. if you're using it for offensive power, 2 is better.

oh, another reason why I like bombs. this along with grenades can outcamp certain characters. I managed to outspam a toon link in a customs tournament. oh! that reminds me! can someone check if footstool to up b 2 is a thing? I do remember pulling it off once, but I'm sure it only works on certain characters.

Last edited:

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
have you tried using up b 2 for edge guarding? it's probably the best place to use it anyways. all you do is walk off and quickly turn the move towards the stage. this will still throw out the large spike hitbox while grabbing the ledge and give you invincibility. if the opponent managed to grab the edge before you, it's an instant setup for a trump Bair. the spike may be weak at earlier percents, but with the ledge canceling mechanic, you can pretty much stay by the ledge and continue to spike them until they gain enough damage to die off the bottom (obviously if they have a gimpable recovery).

and I don't feel bomb is overrated. it's the best option for fighting characters without any projectiles (which is roughly half the cast?). but if you can counterpick and they chose a heavy physical or energy projectile user, then switch your down b accordingly down b vortex is pretty good for recovery if you cancel your jump into it. that's pretty much the only thing I use it for if the opponent is not an energy user.

the only thing I like about side B fire is that you can wavebounce it on the ground, but its the endlag that's keeping me away from it. this is coming from someone who uses side b 2 due to it being a great tool for forcing jumps or dodges and recover from that direction instead of going straight for the ledge.

and I still think up b 1 is the worst of the 3, mainly because the hitbox can actually help opponents recover if they're hit from below the stage. if you're using it for recovery, 3 is better. if you're using it for offensive power, 2 is better.

oh, another reason why I like bombs. this along with grenades can outcamp certain characters. I managed to outspam a toon link in a customs tournament. oh! that reminds me! can someone check if footstool to up b 2 is a thing? I do remember pulling it off once, but I'm sure it only works on certain characters.
It's not bad for edgeguarding yeah, but it still takes away a lot of off stage options from Gunner since it heavily limits his recovery. I don't find it worth jumping off the stage to edgeguard with this uppercut because if you screw up, or even get air dodged, you're pretty much dead. It gives you a lot less flexibility on recovery coverage as well. With 1 or 3, you can fair people trying to edgeguard you, firewall them, or perform late air dodges and still make it back. With uppercut, you're pretty much restricted from doing any of that.

Bomb is nice if you don't have to worry about enemy projectiles yes, but I honestly never find myself using it as long as I have the grenade. Grenade feels like a better bomb to me since it has longer shield stun, combo ability, better range, faster startup, and momentum mindgames. The only thing I like about bomb more is the angle that it can cover that grenade can't at times. Don't get me wrong though, I like bomb, but I don't think it's worth going out of your way and choosing mediocre specials for.

Fire wall like I said is a great ledge pressure tool. Put it right on their fingers, and it shuts out a few options of theirs. In addition to this, it can cover your recovery as long as you're not using Up2. Firewall does have some lag, but that's because you're not supposed to us it on shields. You try to hit the ground with it, and use it as a defensive tool. It works wonders on BF if you just camp under the platform with it. If you don't hit a shield, then the opponent is forced to move around it somehow, diminishing the negative effects of the endlag.

I think Up1 is the best. Up2 is just too dangerous and not worth the risk. Up3 feels really inflexible as a recovery move since you're locked into the direction you choose once starting it. Up1 has a lot of movement after the initial launch, and really good distance. I can't really name a time where I died because it didn't travel far enough. Saving someone with Up1 is pretty incosequential and doesn't happen too often to me, especially if you can air stall with reflector.

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
I'm late to the party but I'm here :D

My B-up and B-down generally remain the same - Cannon uppercut and bomb drop (both choice 2). My B neutral and Bside flip between choice 1 (Charge beam/Flame Pillar) and Choice 3 (Grenade Launcher/Missiles) depending on what mood I'm in and what Mii i'm actually using. My usual go to is 3122 though.

If I'm using Goku it's 1123 because charge beam/flame pillar/absorbing vortex matches up with Kamehameha Wave/Solar Flare/Gathering Energy for the Spirit Bomb.

If I want to recreate the feel of using Snake from Brawl (whether I'm using a Snake Mii or not), then definitely 3322.

DeaJay

Smash Rookie
Charge Blast
Gunner Missile
Arm Rocket
Echo Reflector

Charge Blast for a quick kill move.

Gunner Missile for a spammable, straight shot projectile. I can also catch them with a surprise Charge Blast if they jump over the missile.

Arm Rocket for recovery. Lunar Launch is very predictable, while Cannon Uppercut turns Gunner into Little Mac for recovery.

Echo Reflector for the reverse-B to Fair for recovery, and for gaining an instant advantage over other projectile users (Link, Mega Man, Villager, ect.)

Top Bottom