• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Unrealistic Changes to Characters

Sammerbro44

Smash Apprentice
:ultyoshi: - Extend the length of his tongue on his neutral b and allow him to tether recover with it

BowserKing

Smash Lord
I can't see Ancient Minister outfit bon R.O.B. while fighting, moves like up smash or Arm Rotor wouldn't fit the design at all.
There will be adjustments, like R.O.B having sleeves, but I think it could work. If not, then Ancient Minister could be an echo-fighter (Since Dr.Mario is a separate character from Mario, the latter is plausible).

Ice-N-Space

Smash Apprentice
It would have been much better if Toad was a playable character instead of being stuck to Peach's grab attacks.

Xelrog

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 2367 4933 3404
I wouldn't detest Toad being playable or anything but I would label him a very low priority with as many Mario reps as we have. Captain Toad, specifically, seemed more likely as someone who has actually had his own game. Then again, I thought that about Tingle, too...

EDIT: Scratch that, I guess Toad kind of had his own game if you count Wario's Woods.

Last edited:

Quillion

Smash Hero
:ultlink:~I'd really like to see the weapon system from Breath of the Wild be implemented as Link's gimmick. Here's the way I'd see it working;
While Link would still have the same moves as he did when he wielded the Master Sword in previous Smash Bros. titles, Link would start with battle equipped with one of ten weapons. Each weapon has different stats and different levels of durability, meaning after a certain amount of damage has been dealt with the aforesaid weapon, it will break and Link will have to adopt another weapon. Link can choose another weapon by activating a menu that contains the other eight weapons, leaving Link free to choose whatever weapon he pleases. This menu can be activated similarly to how Inkling fills its ink tank, by pressing the special button while shielding. These weapons include;
TRAVELER'S SWORD: Decent damage output and decent durability. Link will start the battle with a Traveler's Sword 45% of the time.
FLAMEBLADE: High damage output and average durability. Deals fire damage on contact. However, after six consecutive attacks, the blade's fire power will be exhausted and will act as a Traveler's Sword until it breaks. Link will start the battle with a Flameblade 5% of the time.
FROSTBLADE: Average damage output and decent durability. Deals freezing damage on contact. However, any heat or fire-related attack will automatically shatter the Frostblade. Link will start the battle with a Frostblade 5% of the time.
THUNDERBLADE: Average damage output and decent durability. Deals electric damage on contact. However, after a certain amount of damage has been dealt with the Thunderblade, the sheath of the sword falls off, dealing 2% recoil damage to Link whenever he swings the Thunderblade. Link will start the battle with a Thunderblade 5% of the time.
SPIKED BOKO CLUB: Great damage output with low durability. Link will start the battle with a Spiked Boko Club 10% of the time.
SPRINGLOADED HAMMER: Low damage output with decent durability. However, knockback is higher than any other weapon. Link will start the battle with a Springloaded Hammer 10% of the time.
WOODCUTTER'S AXE: High damage output with low durability. Link will start the battle with a Woodcutter's Axe 10% of the time (And yes to the nine of you asking, Link can cut down Villager's tree with the Woodcutter's Axe)
VICIOUS SICKLE: Highest damage output of any weapon with the lowest durability of any weapon. Its range also leaves something to be desired. Link will start the battle with a Vicious Sickle 5% of the time.
KOROK LEAF: Low damage output and low durability. however, swinging the Korok Leaf will create a huge windbox that pushes opponents back 1/2 of Final Destination. Link will start the battle with a Korok Leaf 5% of the time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's it for now. I might update this post with ideas for updating Wario later, so stay tuned!

That would get annoying really quick, especially since no one likes playing as Robin already. Besides, what do you do for an adult Link who wields the classic Master Sword anyway?

BonafideFella

Smash Journeyman
That would get annoying really quick, especially since no one likes playing as Robin already. Besides, what do you do for an adult Link who wields the classic Master Sword anyway?
Yeah, but it's just a concept. I just thought that since Link's now based on his Breath of the Wild appearance, he should adopt one of the game's main mechanics, that being the combat. I could see this being annoying though, so maybe the weapons last way longer than their canon incarnation?
As for Classic Link, I was originally going to refer your idea of a Classic Link but it kind of felt I was taking the cheap way out with recycling your idea.

Last edited:

MrGameguycolor

Smash Lord
NNID
MrGameguycolor
Switch FC
7681-9716-5789
I'm not going to lie, with Shiek getting knocked off her high horse & Zelda moving pass her notorious "unplayable" status right now. I kinda wanna see them brought back together as switchable characters...
But through some extra input like a taunt, they should keep their unique Down-B's.

For the most part, they would cover each others weakness.
-Shiek for rushdown and damage racking.
-Zelda for walling and killing.

Just like how they were intended in Melee :D

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
According to who exactly?
There are plenty of people, myself included, who enjoy playing as the character.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
After checking the fighter attributes, I did set up my own personal changes to them, which could be considered unrealistic to some. Keep note that the following only covers the base game characters, so :ultpiranha: is excluded.

SmashUltimate-AttributesEdit.png

Note: Star Damage is the amount of damage that Kirby's star projectile will deal upon exhaling his target (the heavier the target, the more damaging the star will be). This applies to Dedede's Inhale as well.

Notable Changes
  • :ultjigglypuff: - Best air speed of all fighters, surpassing :ultyoshi: for that title. But it has the worst ground mobility, with its walk speed and run speed both being slower than that of :ultincineroar:.
  • :ultincineroar: - Tied with :ultganondorf: and :ultsnake: in the weight department, and is no longer the slowest fighter on the ground. However, it has the worst mobility average of any fighter. Same walk speed as :ultryu:, same run speed as :ultrobin:, and air speed is 2nd worst, only being faster than :ultkingdedede:. Simply put, despite the mobility improvements, it is still slower than :ultsimon: and :ultrichter: at everything.
  • :ultsimon::ultrichter: - Nearly every fighter has better air speed than the Belmonts (only :ultincineroar: and :ultkingdedede: are slower). In terms of the Belmonts themselves, their weight is increased to be higher than that of :ultsamus: and :ultdarksamus:, but is lower than that of :ultganondorf:, :ultsnake:, and :ultincineroar:. Both Belmonts are tied for the 2nd worst mobility average, only being better than :ultincineroar:.
  • :ultkrool: - Improved overall mobility (which includes a significantly improved air speed value that's tied with :ultlucario: and :ultwario:), and outranks :ultbowser: as the heaviest fighter. He also becomes the 2nd fastest faller, and has less gravity than before.
  • :ultpichu: - Weight is nerfed slightly, but is speedier. Falling speed is drastically reduced, but it can fast-fall at a faster speed than before.
  • :ultganondorf: - Better overall mobility, which includes being tied with :ultpeach:, :ultdaisy:, :ultwario:, and :ultike: in the running speed department. However, the mobility average is still very low when compared to all the other fighters, but it is far less abysmal when compared to :ultincineroar:, since he has become faster than :ultsimon: and :ultrichter: at everything, except for falling speed and fast-falling.
  • :ultrosalina: - Heavier (being tied with :ultmarth:, :ultlucina:, :ulticeclimbers:, :ultyounglink:, and :ulttoonlink:), and receives a much better mobility average. Tied with :ultmewtwo: for having the 3rd best air speed (only being slower than :ultyoshi: and :ultjigglypuff:).
  • :ultmewtwo: - Weight is tied with :ultgreninja:, :ultlucas:, :ultsonic:, :ultpalutena:, and :ultpacman:. Runs and falls faster as well, and is tied with :ultrosalina: for the 3rd best air speed.
  • :ultisabelle: - Walk speed, run speed, and air speed are all 1.1x faster than that of :ultvillager:. Falls slower, and has less weight (tied with :ultzss:, :ultmetaknight:, and :ultfox:) than before.
  • :ultzelda: - Overall mobility is better, with her walk speed being tied with :ultrobin:, :ultolimar:, and :ultbayonetta:. Run speed is tied with :ultlink:, :ulticeclimbers:, :ultlucas:, and :ultcorrin:. Air acceleration is improved as well, going alongside her air speed increase, which is faster than that of :ultmario:, :ultdk:, :ultgnw:, :ultsonic:, :ultlittlemac:, :ultcorrin:, and :ultinkling:. However, her air speed is slower than that of :ultgreninja: and :ultfalcon:.
  • :ultridley: - Heavier (promoted to 5th heaviest, being tied with :ultcharizard:), and overall mobility is improved (which includes his air speed being tied with :ultzelda:). Falling speed is slower, but can fast-fall at a slightly faster speed than before.
  • :ultluigi: - No longer suffers from abysmal air speed, being tied with :ulticeclimbers:, :ultdiddy:, and :ultolimar:. Still below average when compared to the other fighters, however.
  • :ultwolf: - Significant mobility improvements, with his walk speed being tied with :ultgreninja:, run speed being tied with :ultduckhunt:, and air speed being tied with :ultroy: and :ultchrom:. Weight is also heavier (tied with :ultyoshi:, :ultmegaman:, and :ultshulk:), and falls faster than before, but fast-falling is slightly slower.
  • :ultkirby: - Air speed is significantly better than before, being tied alongside :ultpichu:, :ultpacman:, and :ultisabelle:.

Last edited:

Xelrog

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 2367 4933 3404
This is coming from someone who's not good with either Belmont, but it would feel more natural to me if their Dair was just a downward whip. Honestly I hate ALL of the "propel character downards" Dairs, but the Belmonts in particular I always expect to be a whip like their Uair and Fair.

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
:ultkingdedede:: Give him a Buff Dedede aesthetic so all of his attacks have super armor and kill as early as Ganon's f-smash.

What? It's unrealistic.

Last edited:

Arthur97

Smash Master
:ultrobin::
  • Remove female Robin as alternate costumes
    • 2nd palette swap is Hooded Robin
    • 4th palette swap is Robin in his Grandmaster attire
    • 6th palette swap is Hooded Robin with the color scheme of Kiran from Fire Emblem Heroes.
    • 8th palette swap is a Grima possessed Robin with a distorted voice and dark aura emanating from him
  • Bronze Sword is now quicker than the Levin Sword, with less startup frames and less endlag.
  • Make all of his tomes chargeable like Thunder.
    • Fire -> Elfire -> Arcfire -> Bolganone
    • Wind -> Elwind -> Arcwind -> Rexcalibur
    • Flux -> Nosferatu -> Mire -> Goetia
  • Give the Levin Sword's Smash Attacks a beam that shoots out, with damage, knockback and range increasing the longer the Smash attack was held.
    • As a drawback, the stronger the Smash attack, the more durability points it uses.
  • Let Robin cast his Wind tomes on the ground as regular tomes, i.e. in the manner of Thunder's.
  • Give Robin "Ignis" that functions similarly to Cloud's Limit Break, only with the exception that it cannot be manually charged.
    • Ignis boosts Robin's movement speed as well as damage and knockback output.
    • Using Ignis on a fully charged special transforms the tome into a regalia tome, which has devastating damage and knockback output, as well as massive range.
      • Thoron transforms into Mjölnir
      • Bolganone transforms into Valflame
      • Rexcalibur transforms into Forseti
      • Goetia transforms into Loptous
    • As a drawback, the tome instantly breaks no matter the current durability count and takes 1.5x as long to recharge.
  • Replace Chrom in Robin's Pair Up and victory animation with Morgan
    • Robin's default critical hit cut-in from Awakening is used alongside Morgan's
      • Robin shouts his four usual critical hit lines upon activation
        • "Time to tip the scales!"
        • "Here's how it's done!"
        • "Checkmate!"
        • "You're finished!"
      • Morgan shouts out her four usual critical hit lines upon successful hit
        • "Time to even the odds!"
        • "Amateur!"
        • "Checkmate!"
        • "This ends here!"
    • In this new victory animation with Morgan, she now runs up to Robin from offscreen and glomps him, with Morgan happily exclaiming "I knew you would win, Father!"
Very bold of you. Honestly, if I could make Female Robin an echo. Main difference being she keeps the Levin Sword and Male Robin gets a Silver Sword which is more durable. Maybe have a chance that a Brave Sword will spawn in its place which is more fragile but makes all attacks that use it double attacks.

Xelrog

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 2367 4933 3404
:ultkingdedede:: Give him a Buff Dedede aesthetic so all of his attacks have super armor and kill as early as Ganon's f-smash.

What? It's unrealistic.
I honestly don't think that's uncalled for. The slowest smash attacks in the game should be the strongest. They could have a (large) sweet spot at the head of the hammer, though.

Give Bowser Jr.'s cannonball some ludicrous shield damage while you're at it. Instant break at full charge shield damage. Make it something that absolutely has to be dodged, not blocked. Make heavies hit HARD. (Yeah, Jr.'s not the first fighter one thinks of as a heavy, but he does have a terrible move.)

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
Give Yoshi a new Final Smash where he throws a barrage of eggs at the opponent in random directions. After he is done, those eggs will be suspended in mid air surrounding the opponent. Finally, Yoshi will command those eggs to rain down in a vicious onslaught from every direction.

The move shall be called Eggzone Grenade.

Last edited:

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
:ultpit:Give him back his Angel Ring, or at least have his Upperdash Arm send opponents forward instead of straight upwards after hitting them (Dark Pit can have his Electroshock Arm then send opponents upwards as Pit should always > over Dark Pit anyway) and add the Reverse effect to his Guardian Orbitars (the Reverse effect akin to Mario spinning people the other way with Cape). I miss using the Mirror Shield to gimp recoveries
:ultwolf:Buff his Up Smash, and Down Smash comes out in fewer frames, but has ending lag. I don't care, I had to wait this long for Wolf's return after getting unnecessarily cut, make all his Smashes OP as reparations to me.
:ultlucario:Make its fully charged Aura Sphere at any Aura Level faster than it currently is in Ultimate, and extend the "grab range" on Lucario's Force Palm when you want to use it as a command grab. Also, extend the Double Team "counter window", its too short
:ultdarksamus:Up Smash, Down Smash, and Forward Smash are replaced with its Assist Trophy attacks from Smash 4, and it has it manic laugh from the Prime games
:ultgreninja:Honestly? You're all right...EDIT: okay, Shadow Sneak has more invincibility on the entirety of the attack, as in once Greninja reappears, it has invincibility until its done kicking.
:ultfox:Fox regains his Brawl Up Smash, as in its made just as good as it was back then. The Fire Fox is now gone and the Twisting Fox is his permanent Up Special
:ultkirby:Honestly? I wish Kirby's Up Special had been his Hammer and his Forward Special the Cutter. Maybe make it where his Up Special is like a higher ascending version of :ulticeclimbers:'s Squall Hammer, and his Forward Special has him throw up to two Cutters forward like boomerangs

:ultmewtwo:Why is Mewtwo a hella-lightweight? Give it at least Yoshi's weight
:ultdk:Replace the Headbutt with a Barrel Throw (shame that his Headbutt is good in Ultimate, but on principle, HE SHOULD HAVE A BARREL THROW). There is a 1% chance an item will come out of the barrel (if items are on), and a 5% chance the barrel could explode on impact
:ultike:Ike fires a chargable blue shockwave projectile instead of his Quick Draw (this may make Ike players angry, given this compromises his recovery...)
:ultmegaman:Literally replace almost every one of his Specials with Smash 4's customs (okay, maybe just replace Rush Coil with Beat or Tornado Hold...I find his Up Special boring...its just his Up Special, really...)
:ultganondorf:At this point, just drop him and add Ganon (spoiler, Sakurai makes Ganon a Little Mac clone somehow)
:ultsnake:Give him two new taunts. All of his taunts being the box is ****ing stupid
:ultalph:Make Alph his own ****ing character spot now

Last edited:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
:ultyoshi: - Extend the length of his tongue on his neutral b and allow him to tether recover with it
This would help a lot, because that would allow for a more light weight Yoshi, and thus they could give his moves the frame data befitting a lightweight instead of the fatty frame data he has right now. Yoshi also should be able to eat up items and projectiles like Kirby and Wario, and make eggs out of them, which he can throw as projectiles similar to turpins and bananas from Peach and Diddy.

Small changes for a few characters that could need it:

:ultmewtwo::ultsheik:: When they have their Neutral B charged up, and thus the claw of Mewtwo is enchanted with psychic / darkness aura and Sheik is holding her Needles, their attacks involving their arms are now significantly stronger. Gives them the needed power boost, and strategic vallue of keeping their Neutral Special charged up. Also make said projectiles stronger.

:ultdiddy:: Better range and power and safeness on shield increased so that he can play the rushdown game and isn't entirely dependant on his Banana, which is flawled. Either that, or Make Banana Great Again. I also would give his jab a ending with a tailsweep, similar to his ledge attack, so that it covers some needed range. Cartwheel dash attack should also at least be as good as DK's roll dash attack, and to keep it canon, it actually should be better. Also increase his recovery PLEASE! More aerial mobility is also nice, and increase range, duration and power of his F Air for God's sake.

:ultmetaknight:: More range. Give Tornado slight armor so it passes projectiles more easily.

:ultfalco:: Improve ground speed and recovery, boom, new Top Tier

:ultmario::ultluigi:: Make their fire balls better and make them rely far less on grabs for getting damage in. Increase range on normals, and give them slight speed buffs.

:ultbowserjr:: Could use way more super armor, or increase the weight of the Koopa Clowncar.

:ultkirby:: Increase range of Final Cutter, Up B, and make the swinging blade part of the move able to land KOs. Increase air speed, increase hitbox and duration of dash attack, and allow Copy to work a bit more like King Dedede's Swallow and Wario's Bite. Make him able to spit projectiles back at enemies, or suck them in to recover %s AND copy their neutral special ability. Now we have a real fun character with Kirby!

:ultpit::ultdarkpit:: Differenciate them more by making Pit more combo-based, and Dark Pit having more solid hits without changing much else.

:ulttoonlink:: Boost frame data to match :ultyounglink: more, but keep his floaty campy playstyle in tact. Increase range of F Smash because it's horrible now. Make the bow as fast as Young Link's. Give the Master Sword more priority because out of the 3 Links, he's supposed to have the best weapon.

:ultyounglink:: Change his gear to represent Majora's Mask better. It's a big pet peeve of mine that he's so confident with that Kokiri Sword and Deku Shield.

:ultcorrin::ultcorrinf:: Make the Dragon Counter insane again. Buff Neutral B projectile to match Smash 4. Basically, make the character more like Smash 4.

:ultbayonetta:: Ladder combos can work again, buff Witchtime a little too.

:ultbowser::ultcharizard:: Longer duration of the firebreath. Improve Charizard's recovery making it more like an upward Smash 4 Dragon Rush.

:ultroy::ultike:: Crazy idea because they are already good, but hear this. Kinda similar to the Mewtwo / Sheik Neutral B gimmick, allow them to stack up their Neutral B flame swords by allowing you to cancel it, then, Roy's Sword of Seals and Ike's Ragnell become covered in flames and their attacks do more damage, have a fiery hitbox, and hurt them slightly after a while untill you let go of Neutral B, which become more ranged over time. BOOM! Put some FIRE to the Emblem! *inset flamey Emoji*

:ultzelda:: Allow her to charge up Nayru's Love so that it can surround her for a longer time, making it an active hurtbox and projectile reflector, can still be broken if another character reflects their projectile though (say, Mewtwo reflects his Shadow Ball back at her with Confusion, and it breaks).

:ultlittlemac:: Make his punches in the air stronger. He already got nothing.

:ultridley:: Stronger projectiles, increase range of the Tail Skewer Down B, increase recovery.

:ultfalcon:: Smash 64 F Smash, make his combos more fluid. Do stuff that makes him good as in Smash 4 and Melee.

:ultdk:: Give him better disadvantage by giving him armored D Air, increase shield damage of Ground Slap Down B, faster and longer grab. Make the imput for grounded Spinning Kong more fluid.

:ultsamus:: Let her shoot uncharged blasts faster, make Missile shoot faster and more explosive giving it a better hitbox and make them able to land KOs like in Melee.

:ultjigglypuff:: Sing now has more range, Back Air is more safe on shield.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
This is likely on the lines of being unrealistic, but make the transformation Final Smashes fully playable again. It can feel rather insulting to see Giga Bowser as a fully playable character, and yet you can't play as him without hacking the game.

And of course, there is an issue with Final Smashes that have long cutscenes, especially during timed matches.

Nutty Sponge

Smash Apprentice
:ultshulk: : simple change, make it so people can't block/dodge vision. It sucks that when I'm supposed to be rewarded for timing my counter correctly, but instead I get punished because they can block it or dodge.

:ultmario: : just give him his up tilt back, please. His ladder combos are good, but if his u-tilt was like it was in SSB4, I think he could be able to get out of Mid Tier.

osby

Smash Obsessed
This is likely on the lines of being unrealistic, but make the transformation Final Smashes fully playable again. It can feel rather insulting to see Giga Bowser as a fully playable character, and yet you can't play as him without hacking the game.

And of course, there is an issue with Final Smashes that have long cutscenes, especially during timed matches.
I actually like being able to land his Final Smash on any stage. People used to be able to escape him in bigger stages like Temple and it would be nigh-unusable in stages like Fourside.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I actually like being able to land his Final Smash on any stage. People used to be able to escape him in bigger stages like Temple and it would be nigh-unusable in stages like Fourside.
Still, Bowser's Final Smash change doesn't feel quite as thrilling as actually playing as Giga Bowser, and tormenting your opponents. And the amount of time it takes to transform isn't too long either.

Of course, your statements are valid, since Giga Bowser's large size can be a detriment outside of Battlefield, Final Destination, and Omega form stages. And the rewards for using him aren't too great if you can't make any KOs before the transformation expires; Smash 3DS / Wii U Giga Bowser was rather underwhelming for being weaker than normal-sized Bowser (based on the knockback strength of his attacks), and not lasting long enough to fully utilize his moveset. That dilemma was pretty much why I went through the trouble of making Giga Bowser a much more lethal threat.

Anyway, part of me feels like Bowser should have an option that adjusts what he does for his Final Smash; you could choose between delivering a screen KO punch, or actually playing as Giga Bowser.

BowserKing

Smash Lord
I have a few more changes

:ultbowser:: Up Taunt has him use his evil laugh. Also when he activates his Final Smash, have him yell "Showtime".

:ultsnake:: 2 new Taunts (Unknown for now)

:ultsonic:: At least 2 new costumes (Based on Tails and Knuckles)

Lenidem

Smash Lord
Give Yoshi a new Final Smash where he throws a barrage of eggs at the opponent in random directions. After he is done, those eggs will be suspended in mid air surrounding the opponent. Finally, Yoshi will command those eggs to rain down in a vicious onslaught from every direction.

The move shall be called Eggzone Grenade.
I laughed. 'Oh man, it even has a cool name!'

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
I guess mine would be to try to use more material from the source games for everything from movesets and costumes, ganondorf would probably benefit the most from both of these but a lot of other fighters could use a touch up.

Crescentium

Smash Cadet
Let's turn :ultvillager: into a Guilty Gear Gold Mode SNK Boss ~ ❤
  • Give Villager his golden slingshot for Fair and Bair, letting him shoot 3 pellets like a shotgun.
  • Villager's poking stick taunt can meteor smash at the edge like Luigi's down taunt.
  • Golden axe gives Villager super armor when swung and does like 50%, so it's basically like a Warlock Punch on crack.
  • Bowling ball can't be reflected and ignores armor.
  • Villager's golden shovel has more range, has Roller levels of bury time, and can meteor smash people offstage.
  • Nair now has heavy armor just cuz.
  • Golden net makes Villager's grab a hella faster and makes Back Throw and Up Throw kill earlier.
  • Villager has his Smash 4 Up Tilt back.
  • Golden watering can extends the wind box on Villager's tree water, making it like a mini FLUDD.
  • Tree is now an instant KO and can't be reflected because every good SNK boss needs an OHKO move lul.
  • Balloons can't be popped anymore and now explode like his custom move from Smash 4.
  • Villager can now pocket Snake's C4 and Cypher because **** you, that's why.

Last edited:

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
Why? Just for Captain Toad?

In any case, Toadsworth would work much better.
It would have been much better if Toad was a playable character instead of being stuck to Peach's grab attacks.

look at chrom and toon link.

if the team wants toad playable they will make toad playable... is not like they are restrained by captain toad background appearence or peach assistance.

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Here is another change

Have :ultbowser: forward air attack be the Sliding Hay-Maker (from Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story)

DelugeFGC

Smash Stick Space Cowboy
Switch FC
SW-2582-1162-1537
Completely change Little Mac's neutral B from the charged lunge to a move that involves him building up and unleashing Star Punches (strong knockback / damage punches) as he earns them through getting stars via damage / taking damage, eventually being able to expend the maximum allotment of 3 stars for a KO Punch if built up to that point. Also give him a BAir that actually has a decent amount of knockback and increase the vertical gain on Up B and Mac is in business for at least high mid-tier imo.. but it's never happening.

I would also like to see Ganondorf completely reworked as a character moveset-wise and I would like to see Doctor Mario made more distinct from regular Mario.

Arthur97

Smash Master
Here is another change

Have :ultbowser: forward air attack be the Sliding Hay-Maker (from Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story)
Better yet, why is that not his forward smash. Or maybe even a side special with timing like in the game where if you hold it too long, you flop. Maybe make it storeable for added utility.

BowserKing

Smash Lord
For another alternative, his down smash.

His Side Smash is how I unlocked several characters that I lost to before, so I'm keeping it.

Quillion

Smash Hero
His BiS punch can also be his F-Tilt. The move is already a punch, so it won't look too out of place.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
These are mine for my Super Smash Bros Eternity (6th game)

:ultkirby:-Dash Attack is Sword of Fire (Combo Ability) and his Final Smash being the Star Allies Sparkler.

:ultyoshi:-Neutral Special is Egg Roll like Jigglypuff but controllable and Side being Egg Throw. Final Smash is Yoshi Mech from Crafted World.

:ultkingdedede:-Side Special is the hammer spin from Masked Dedede's fight and other attacks from Kirby's Hammer Ability.

:ultmario:-Final Smash is him capturing the Ruined Dragon and Cappy as Side Special.

:ultwario:-Entire Moveset changed to represent the Land games.

:ultsonic:-Gets his Light Dash move among other ones.

:ultdk:-Final Smash is Moon Punch and Down Special is Coconut Gun.

:ultganondorf:-Get's his CD-I design from Faces of Evil with Hyrule Warriors Ganon's clothes.

Last edited:

GhostM

Phantom
:ultfalcon: - Changes to Falcon

- Increased kill power with Bair, as it fails to kill people as easily as it used to before in previous smash titles

- Increased range on dash grab to improve his grab game.

- Raptor Boost tweaked to have a better hit box, as it’s janky and sometimes misses when it’s not supposed to.

- Increased movement speed, especially his initial dash, as he feels clunky in Ultimate. He felt more fluent in Melee and Smash 4

- Dash attack tweaked to be a combo starting move

Top Bottom