• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your thoughts on Mii Fighters (so far)

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I'm absolutely loving Mii Gunner. Something about his kit just really clicks with me. He has his weaknesses but he is not to be underestimated.

Been using 3111, though I might switch back to 1111.

Im using 1112. The bomb drop makes him a mini snake lol. But yea i know what u mean. Something about him just clicked with me. I dont know how he played in smash 4 as i never used him but he seems really good in this game.

Im hoping they make the miis legal in tournaments with whatever loadout u want. I understand not having a specific load out might cause controversy but imo that's mii's niche. The fact that they let us edit their moveset per move now and not per loadout means that's how they wanted us to use them.

Last edited:

ultrament2

Smash Cadet
NNID
ultrament2
People are underestimating Mii Fighters and it's no surprise. A lot of the Mii Fighters (especially Mii Swordfighter) have insane potential. Mii Swordfighter's 3312 set has a terrifying neutral game and can close out stocks early.

Garo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Garomasta
3DS FC
3308-4572-3157
Brawler and Gunner both feel great to me, but Swordfighter seems weirdly slow and I'm not enjoying him at the moment. I may be too used to my small Swordfighter Yoda from Smash for. Maybe I gotta try out some different customs and see if anything clicks.

SiO2

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sprocket
Brawler and Gunner both feel great to me, but Swordfighter seems weirdly slow and I'm not enjoying him at the moment. I may be too used to my small Swordfighter Yoda from Smash for. Maybe I gotta try out some different customs and see if anything clicks.
I think that's the thing. You need to treat Ultimate Mii Fighters as brand new characters in a way. It's like the difference between Smash Melee and Smash Ultimate Fox.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I've been using Mii Swordfighter with Gale Strike, Gale Stab, Skyward Sash Dash and Power Thrust.

Yeah, it's a little one note (dashing attacks) but you don't know whether that note's gonna be sharp, flat or natural.

Last edited:

SiO2

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sprocket
I switched Gunner over to 1111, and I've found it's a much better set than 3111. Charge Shot is just easier to hit people with while they're off stage.

Although it isn't as potent as USpecial2, USpecial1 can gimp people trying to recover, either from knocking back, or from random stage spiking.

Top Bottom