• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your realistic fighter's Pass list

Starlight Liger

Smash Journeyman
One more third party in a pass that started with Min Min would be more realistic than believing TPC/Nintendo/Sakurai cares about the grass quota.
His list already has two third party representatives? And whats wrong with completing the grass quota?

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
One more third party in a pass that started with Min Min would be more realistic than believing TPC/Nintendo/Sakurai cares about the grass quota.
Saying that we won't be getting a first party character because we got Min Min seems to be like saying that we won't get a third party character because we got Steve - either one of those seems completely baseless.

Besides, given that the last characters that Nintendo had a say in for Smash 4's DLC and Fighters Pass 1 were Corrin and Byleth, respectively, it seems reasonable to believe that this Fighters Pass could end off with another character being included for promotional purposes. At the very least, it seems reasonable to think that we could be getting at least one more first party character.

Last edited:

TDDolphin

Smash Ace
Eh, what the hell. Here's mine:
Shantae
Ryu Hayabusa
Gen 8 Pokemon
Geno
(Not necessariy in that order and even though I don't really want another Mario or Pokemon character)

Last edited:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
theres nothing wrong with, its just believed to not on sakurai's mind when picking characters
I don't want Rillaboom over Eevee or Meowth, whom I think could easily show off better aspects of Pokemon (being, evolution and Pokeball capturing, two core elements of the series).

But I don't see you harping on 'gen 8' quota, so I don't understand what you think is the difference.
We have confirmation that at one time, Sakurai chose a gen 6 Pokemon. :ultgreninja:
We have confirmation that at one time, Sakurai wanted to represent the triangle. :ultpokemontrainer:

This thread says realistic. I don't even know what my dream roster would be.
(At this moment) Probably:
  • Agumon
  • Lara Croft
  • Crash Bandicoot
  • Scorpion

Except even that is not correct, because my dream pass would include more passes.

Last edited:

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman

Doom Guy (DOOM series)
Arle Nadja (Puyo Puyo series)
Pete & Sara (Story of Seasons series, formerly Harvest Moon)
Barista (Rhythm Heaven series)

Bonus fighter to celebrate the end of Ultimate's development:

Ms. Pac-Man, echo fighter of Pac-Man. Comes with the stage, Pac-Maze.

Roster will look as follows:

Top Bottom