• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Fun!!!

HWYR if SSB6 had stages that mix two franchises together (PlayStation All Stars style)

D

Deleted member

Confused, probably. The potential fallout there is too big to think about.

HWYR if Professor Layton was in Smash

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Makes sense, though (talking in-universe) I would've preferred a toned-down, less source-faithful Kazuya over giving him the cut but not his series

HWYR if Sonic's third stage in Smash was Marble Zone?

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
um interesting.

HWYR if these were the changhes made to Pikachu in SSB 6 / Deluxe ?

Pikachu’s new size = Pichu’s
Pikachu’s down air = iron tail
Pikachu’s up Special = Electro-web
Pikachu’s horizontal Special = surf
Pikachu’s Neutral aerial = Shock Wave
Pikachu’s Neutral Special = Charge Beam
air speed buff = 1.06 & run speed nerf = 1.63 & weight nerf = 63

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I'm not a TMNT fan myself, but I have nothing against it, so I think that'd be fine

HWYR if Dracthyr from World of Warcraft was playable character in Smash 6?

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Nice, an MMO rep. (Though I am worried about the possible connotations given Blizzard's toxic environment)

HWYR if John from Plumbers Don't Wear Ties became a playable character in Smash 6?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
That would be cool!

HWYR if the first guest fighter in NASB (not counting, and assuming we already have, an FOP character) was Heathcliff, with his moveset being themed on the new weird Heathcliff comics instead of the classic DiC cartoon?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

HAM.

Honestly that's a really fun pick. Fits pretty well.

HWYR if Figment was the "main character" in a Disney platform fighter

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Cool,but i don't know

HWYR if Ultimate Game Collection have a Hack-N-Slash game,which game would be?
Probably a Devil May Cry installment!

HWYR if Bandana Dee replaced Piranha Plant on the Roster, and Piranha Plant got demoted to a mii costume in Smash 6. Bandana dee has been love exalted. I know he was originally a 1-dimensional character at first, but starting with the 2010s, Bandana Dee expanded his character development and became Kirby's Best Friend and became more and more lovable as the Kirby series gradually progressed to this day. Piranha Plant on the other hand, doesn't have enough reception for itself to be considered likable or hateable.

Last edited:

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
ughh

HWYR if these were the New Nintendo Stages

1 SSBU 1 Sandbag Smash stage &
2 Lake Hylia & Great Fairy stage = Twilight Princess
3 Sky High Sundae : Mario Kart Switch
4 Twisted Mansion : Mario Kart Switch
5 Merry Mountain : Mario Kart Switch
6 Rainbow Road : Mario Kart Gamecube
7 Tower of the Gods = LOZ Wind Waker
8 Big Blue : Mario Kart Switch
9 Deep Sea Metro. (Splatoon)
10 Super Mario Maker 2 Stage
11 Yoshi’s Woolly World 2
12 Xenoblade 3 stage
13 Pokemon Stadium 3
14 Castle Dedede
15 Pokefloats 2

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
LOOKS BRILLIANT!

In the past 2 years I've been studying fictional characters reception, and what makes them likable or hateable themelves, and I've been aware that there are a myriad of obscure, but likeable fictional characters out there, as well as a myriad of famous, but hateable ones. So HWYR if someone made a "top 10 assist trophies/tv assist ideas for Multiversus" with the following statement: "I picked these characters for my assist trophy ideas because either they are not likable enough/too hateable per reception, are too big or small, are not a sentient being themselves, or possess some combination of the above." At least it sounds reasonable.

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Okay, cool.

HWYR if next Nintendo console brought back flipnote studio?
LOL! It would be nice if they could make a brand new upgraded version of the previous Flipnote Studio 3D.

Since Shinji (Neon Genesis Evangelion) is hateable/has been panned per reception HWYR if Shinji was a TV assist in Multiversus? At this point Assist Trophies/TV Assists seem to be an optimal way to include hateable/unlikable characters in-game without making them playable.

Last edited:
Top Bottom