• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, if they do it right, I think it'd be interesting.

HWYR if Game Freak's next game announcement was "Tembo the Bad*** Elephant 2"?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I wouldn't really be hyped but I'm glad they're getting to do something different

HWYR if Nintendo brought back Ever Oasis and put Tethu in Smash

Last edited by a moderator:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Huh, ok I guess. Every final smash needs a disadvantage someway.

HWYR if there was a Pokemon Legends Mew game it would take place in 1960's Japan?
LOL! Sounds unpredictable!

To follow up:

HWYR if Brock (Pokemon) and Frisk (Undertale) were excluded from Smash Bros 6 entirely due to their character designs, but Sans (Undertale), and Pidgeotto are added to the roster. Pidgeotto is Pikachu's arch-rival.

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
The what from the who?

HWYR if the Super Mario movie had a scene where Donkey Kong parodies King Kong by rampaging throughout New Donk City while carrying Peach or Pauline in his arms?

Last edited:

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I don't play nearly enough Konami games to have a huge opinion, but It would definitely be hard on a lot of people I'm sure

HWYR if Ashnard got into Smash 6 as the next playable Villain

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Not that surprised. Tekken already has robot
girls

HWYR if Tekken 8 brought back Tekken Ball

D

Deleted member

I like TMNT bit it has everything it needs imo

HWYR if the next DriDim expansion was Muppets and the characters where Beeker & Honeydew, Sam the Egale, Swedish Chef, Statler & Waldorf and Pepe

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Well deserved.

HWYR if Miis were axed out of Smash 6 in favor of the Nintendo Switch Sports avatars?

Top Bottom