• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

good,but i prefer Rayman in Smash

HWYR if Nintendo was a third party company?
It depends on context.
If you're talking about Nintendo being a guest company for fighting game (say Multiversus), then cool.
If you're talking about Nintendo ending their console business like SEGA, then that would be bad.

HWYR if we got a Bioshock stage in next Smash?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Pretty cool to get a third party stage solo.

HWYR if The Expired Cow from Fred: The Show was in NASB 2?
LOL! It could be another joke character, given that fred the show was universally panned.

HWYR if there was a Platform-Fighting/Smash Bros.-inspired game where that one released in two versions, similar to the Pokemon series, where one featured only likable characters on the roster, (such as, Spongebob, Mario, Wonder Woman, and Sailor Moon), and the other featured only hateable/unlikable characters on the roster (such as, Vicky (Fairly Odd Parents), Jeff the Killer, Danzo (Naruto), and Sticks (Sonic))

D

Deleted member

Neat

HWYR if Lightning Mcqueen got into Disney Speedstorm but just drove on his own

D

Deleted member

A pre school rep is fun

HWYR if a DK seaosn in DriDim was:
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
King K. Rool
Dixie
Funky
DK Crew (Lanky, Tiny, Chunky)

D

Deleted member

That's great! Glad Oswlad is there

HWYR if the next Disney season was a Disney Villians themed season

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Depends who's in it and from what. Seems like a weirdly specific topic

HWYR if, for the Japanese release of Multiversus, they had a special title screen/game banner for the region featuring Godzilla and Richard Dastardly (assume they've been added) in place of Batman and Shaggy?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Godzilla I get but I'm not smart enough to know why Dastardly. I like regional changes like that though!

HWYR if Disney Speedstorm added Herbie as a secret character

Last edited by a moderator:

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
I don't play that, but good for the fans.

HWYR if Nintendo went the way of SEGA and stopped making consoles?

D

Deleted member

Pretty good but the GTA5 guys should be a three in one racer imo

HWYR if there was a Persona Kart racer

D

Deleted member

I don't really think thats a good idea. Nintendo do not make the type of platforms Bethseda games need.

HWYR if Slenderman was an asssit in Fraymakers

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Indifferent, haven't really kept up with Fraymakers or have any knowledge about Antonball

HWYR if the next Zelda character in Smash was Ricky?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Indifferent, haven't really kept up with Fraymakers or have any knowledge about Antonball

HWYR if the next Zelda character in Smash was Ricky?
Hillarious!

HWYR if Danganronpa, Persona, Ace Attorney, and Dragon Quest all got content in Fortnite?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Sounds neat but I can never afford these sets so it wouldn't effect me personally

HWYR if The Rock was a vehicle in spongebobs Drifting Dimensions season?

Last edited by a moderator:

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Odd choice (I much rather would've had Vivian), but nice to see the RPG characters get some love.

HWYR if the next Star Fox game was a sequel to Assault and retconned Command and Zero?

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Wario will enjoy the game.

HWYR if The Simpsons Game 2, Homer got a new ability while being in ball form: if there are too many enemies, he explodes like a bomb killing anything around and now he's an angel/ghost that possess NPCs.

Top Bottom