• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
As non-fighter content, then sure. Smash should focus on iconic franchises if we go for franchises that could have a playable fighter.

HWYR if Hasbro platfighter had Baroness as assist character?
LOL! GJ Joe Assist Character!

Now that you've mentioned it.

HWYR if Makoto (Danganronpa) was added to the multiversus roster, while Makoto (School Days) was an assist trophy. The former is love exalted, and the latter is a hate sink, and they share the same name. It would at least make sense for hateable/unlikable characters to be assist trophies, since they are still at least included in the game, but not playable.

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Yeah, sure. Supercell is popular in Japan.

HWYR if Pokemon legends Paldea was based on "exploration age" spain?
Hmm, something based on European history, interesting!

Since Joker and Thanos are the overall main antagonists and villains of the DC and Marvel franchises respectively. HWYR if the first challenger pack in Smash 6 was a Sonic OC named Thanos?

WHAT!? He doesn't even exist, plus his name would lead to "Marvel/Walt Disney company v. Nintendo" lawsuit.
(You do realize that Walt Disney company might be stingy of their IPs just like Nintendo)

HWYR if next pokemon region took place in south africa (and madagascar as additional part)?

D

Deleted member

Before Jace or Liliana? I wouldn't be opposed but I feel those are the must have MYG reps

HWYR if Drizzt was in a Hasbro fighter

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I'd genuinely love that

HWYR if Testament (Guilty Gear was in smash)

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
YO, I would love that.

HWYR if Guile from street fighter appeared in real life?
LOL! Guile is lovable at least.

Since Keyarga (Redo of Heeler) is a notoriously hateable character per reception, despite being a tragic villain. HWYR if Keyarga was an assist trophy in Multiversus? LOL! I could literally fill my multiversus assist trophy ideas with not obscure characters, but hateable/unlikable characters.

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Egads! The Pokémon franchise will be affected by the cancel culture with the game.

HWYR if to promote the release of the Universal's Mario movie, Nintendo and UMG re-issued the White Knuckle Scorin' album?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Those are obvious but good choices. I'd maybe go Scarlet for the female rep for another hero. But it's soild

HWYR if the hints at NRS' next game being MK or Injusitce are a mislead and it's actually Mortal Kombat: Injustice. A crososver game

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Ooooooh, very cool.

HWYR if the final battle in Mario movie took place in Brooklyn, where giant Mario fights giant Bowser?
LOL! I wouldn't be suprised at least.

HWYR if the obscure MegaMan Battle Network/MegaMan.EXE/RockMan.EXE series got adapted into a series of live-action animated movies, where the real world is live action, and the cyberworld is animated?

Top Bottom