• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Indifferent since Undertale memes are kind of dead but regardless, it would be funny. Then…it would get to the point of the fandom making cringe humor about it.

HWYR if the next platfighter Ludosity makes is a Teletoon platfighter? Apparently, it seems the famed Canadian production company wants their name out there in the platfighter world.

Baysha

Smash Ace
I'd hope they would be allowed to make their own games again and not turn into the licensed platfighter factory.

How bad could that be? But for real, that'd be really funny. And I'll probably put him on my #1 in votes

That'd be neat. Hasbro's got a lot of stuff.

HWYR if NASB2 somehow against all odds had 120 high-quality characters with 200 high quality stages?

D

Deleted member

I'd prefer transformers but being related if any hasbro franchise gets in it's gotta be MLP

HWYR if Garfield got a full season in drifting Dimensions?

D

Deleted member

That's a good pick! Keeping it classic or going all in on sub seires. Both are soild options.

HWYR if Pui Pui Molcar was a vehicle only franchise in Dridim

D

Deleted member

Probably wouldn't take part in the round but it would be cool to have a MS franchise.

HWYR if an Elden Ring character was in Infinite

Last edited by a moderator:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Nice. People would love that concept.

HWYR if Miscellaneous Melee included Cobra Commander as GI Joe playable rep while Snake eyes would be GI Joe assist character?
GI Joe? LOL! I don't know much about GI Joe, but I think it would be hillarious.

HWYR if Scorpion (Marvel) got added to the multiversus roster. Scorpion is one of the villains in the Marvel franchise, who shares his name with the main protagonist of the Mortal Kombat series.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Would be happy

HWYR react if we got a Nickelodeon season for DriDim?
(Instead of one franchise, it's all franchises/tv shows to represent, characters as well like Spongebob, Lincoln, and others)

Last edited:
Why it can't be "the Tarnished"?
But ok, she would be cool choice I guess...

HWYR if Bertie the Brain was an arcade mode boss and her attacks would allude to early video games?
(She could appear as floating head like on this picture)
1669322634236.png

(Credit to Warewolff)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That's a neat idea! Allways up for retro throw backs!

HWYR if ultimate got a full uprezed fancy release on the Switch 2. But the next proper smash was a stripped back reboot

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
That would be nice.

HWYR if we got a stage representing Eternal Darkness in Smash?
(Going through different time periods, magick gimmick, enemies attack and the Ancients themselves as stage bosses/hazards)

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
That would be nice.

HWYR if we got a stage representing Eternal Darkness in Smash?
(Going through different time periods, magick gimmick, enemies attack and the Ancients themselves as stage bosses/hazards)
Stage based on an obscure game?! Time travel stage sounds creative!

HWYR if Waluigi got promoted to a playable character in Smash 6, and Piranha Plant got demoted to one of Waluigi's grab move. But Waluigi's piranha Plant functions similar to Luffy's Gum-Gum Pistol or Scorpion's (Mortal Kombat) spear/get over here, where it extends its neck and grabs the opponent with its mouth.

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Sure, if nothing else he'd be a great source of memes.

HWYR if the National Dex and all the cut moves got implemented in an update for ScarVio?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I would wonder what aliens kidnapped then replaced gamefreak. Would be awesome though (maybe not for the metagame).

HWYR if the next mario kart had sonic as a guest character?
I remember one of the previous Mario Kart installments had Pac-Man so why not Sonic? LOL!

Since Pong Kretll (Stars Wars) is a hate sink. HWYR if Pong Krell was an assist trophy in Multiversus? Assist trophies would be brilliant way to include hateable characters in multiversus without making them playable.

Top Bottom