• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Sure, about time Atari got some representation.

HWYR if one of the new Smash 6 stages was the Q*bert maze?
Q*bert is likable, so a stage based on his franchise would be nice!

HWYR if the monster collecting characters Blaster Blade (Cardfight Vanguard) and Metabee (Medabots) got added to the Multiversus Roster?

D

Deleted member

Mixed. A pretty fun idea but there's a bunch of dc characters I'd take first.

HWYR if Ambush Bug was playable in MVS?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Why? Theres a lot more fitting characters

HWYR if that old leak was true and Zagreus from hades was in tekken 8?

Yeah, sure. That would be cool.

HWYR if this was mii costume wave in Homer Simpson's pack in 4th Party FP vol. 2?
1. Ned Flanders (Mii brawler)
2. Xenomorph (Mii Brawler)
3. Yautja Predator (All classes)
4. Bender (Futurama) (Brawler)
5. Neytiri (Avatar) (All classes)
6. Wreck-it Ralph (Mii Brawler) (He appeared in FOX shows like Simpsons and Family Guy)

D

Deleted member

I'd have more simspons Costumes . Could probably even do a whole simpsons wave. That's a solid fox wave though.

HWYR if Disco Elysium got content in smash?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I have no clue what that is but shooty bang bang gun guys in Smash is cool.

HWYR if the next Smash added Bubbles from Clu Clu Land, with a lot of her moves using her peg resembling Bandanna Dee's (who is not playable)?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Sounds hillarious!

HWYR if Death Battle made a Monika (Doki Doki Literature Club) VS Sonic.EXE (That one Sonic OC that everyone knows and hates) matchup. Both are unique indie game villains, but Monika is a magnificent baddie and Sonic.EXE is a hate sink.

Read more about magnificent baddie characters here: https://magnificentbaddie.fandom.com/

Read more about hate sink characters here: https://hate-sink.fandom.com/

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Why are death battle making an episode about a random sonic oc. Why is he fighting the suicidal teenager from the anime game.

Edit: Spawns cool but he wouldn't be my first pick. I actually think Invinble would be a cool image rep

HWYR if there was an all fourth party smash game with this roster I found online (not mine. Credit to GrandRocketAllstar on da)

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Predator and Ryu don't really fit the rules we set up. I didn't even think guests where a good idea in the first place

HWYR if lingering will (kh) was a boss in the next smash
A JRPG boss at least!

HWYR if Shanghai.EXE (This NetNavi OC pictured below), the main protagonist of the fanmade MegaMan.EXE/RockMan.EXE/MegaMan Battle Network Clone game got added to the multiversus roster? I know that Reimu and Marisa (Touhou) may not be considered video game characters because Touhou isn't primiarily recognized as video games or anime.
1669052412619.png

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Why Injustice and not Mortal kombat? Injustice doesn't have fatalities or anything like that.

HWYR if the power rangers where a guest in Injustice 3?
I would love it! Power Rangers are more non-DC or Marvel superheroes.

To follow up:

HWYR if the Power Rangers got added to the Multiversus Roster.

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Wow! What a surprise!

HWYR if Hyperdimension Neptunia: The Animation got it's second season announced at The Game Awards 2022 with a release in 2023 for 10th anniversary of the adaption.

D

Deleted member

I wouldn't care about the game awards is a pretty big stage for somethingike that so I'm happy for the fans.

HWYR if Daffy Duck and Duck Dogers where separate characters in MVS. Daffy uses wacky classic cartoon antics and and Duck Dodgers is based more on the 2000s cartoon.

Baysha

Smash Ace
Good pick. Boat levels are cool. I'm not sure if I'd like it to be stylized more like an actual battleship or the actual boardgame.

HWYR if the entire results of the fighters ballot was revealed? From Sora to all the random characters that only got 1 vote? (4th parties and otherwise unvalid characters included of course)

HWYR if the next Smash had "Everyone is Here" at launch, but was F2P and had very few new original fighters with character-swap skins (sort of like model swap mods) taking their place?
I think I can sue you for putting something like that for everyone to see.

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Good pick. Boat levels are cool. I'm not sure if I'd like it to be stylized more like an actual battleship or the actual boardgame.

HWYR if the entire results of the fighters ballot was revealed? From Sora to all the random characters that only got 1 vote? (4th parties and otherwise unvalid characters included of course)
LOL! I just remember back in 2015, in the final week of the Smash Ballot, when I was only 11 at that time, I voted for Cut Man (Mega Man), cause I've been a huge Mega Man fan since I was a kid. I think it would be hillarious to see the results!

HWYR if Death Battle made a Lilac (Freedom Planet) VS Sonic.EXE (That one horror Sonic OC that everyone knows and hates) matchup. Both are indie game characters. But Lilac is love exalted and Sonic.EXE is a hate sink.

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
I don't watch Death Battle, so I wouldn't particularly care much.

HWYR if Game Freak announced that Generation 9 would be the last generation of Pokémon?

Top Bottom