• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

D

Deleted member

I'm not a fan of giving smash a big central bad guy anymore tbh. I like it better when they're just all there to hang out and fight. But as a arcade / classic boss then sure.

HWYR if NASB got new DLC announced at the Game Awards

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Pretty solid! I think I'd prefer Otis over BC though. He's the more basic choice but the one I'd want to play more. Swap him in and that's pretty much the perfect DLC.

HWYR if Multiversus teased Scorpion and Sub-Zero at the game awards, with a lead in to a new MK.

Baysha

Smash Ace
I don't play MVS but I still think they're pretty good picks so I'd be happy.

HWYR if the next Smash had a main antagonist that was one of the "forgotten" Nintendo characters but it was revealed they weren't being evil because they were forgotten or anything (and they're actually completely fine with that) but they're actually just a huge ****.

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Sounds Hillarious!

HWYR if Sora (Kingdom Hearts) stayed on the roster in Smash 6, but Sora (Danganronpa Another 2, (it's a danganronpa fangame)) (Pictured Below) was added to the assist trophy collection. Sora would be both a playable character and an assist trophy.

1668648806721.png

Last edited:
Sounds Hillarious!

HWYR if Sora (Kingdom Hearts) stayed on the roster in Smash 6, but Sora (Danganronpa Another 2, (it's a danganronpa fangame)) (Pictured Below) was added to the assist trophy collection. Sora would be both a playable character and an assist trophy.

View attachment 363827
I wouldn't really care.

HWYR if Demi-Fiend was playable in Console Wars as Atlus rep?

D

Deleted member

Not my first pick tbh. As normie as it is I think you gotta you Persona. Demi feind is cool though.

HWYR if Mick Gordon did the music for a new Metroid

I don't think it would make sense since he would look extremely out of place due to not having a sword (his racket doesn't count) and his "cartoony" style wouldn't blend with half-anime/half-realistic setting of SoulCalibur universe.

HWYR if Chosen Undead was a guest fighter in SoulCalibur VII?

D

Deleted member

I'd prefer an actual named character. Chosen Undead would work better as part of the character creator.

HWYR if Dr. Wright from Sim City was made playable in the next smash

D

Deleted member

Iirc a lego Tomb Raider project almost came to be in the early days of lego games, so it could be a neat throw back.

HWYR if Goku was one of the final guests in infinity crisis?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
That's a nice deep pull for a boss in smash. Hope if you could unlock Sonic after killing it.

HWYR if we got GTA-esque open world Breaking Bad game?
Hmm, both Trevor (Grand Theft Auto) and Walter (Breading Bad) are villain protagonists, so I would enjoy it!

HWYR if Robloxian (Roblox) was added to the roster in Smash 6, since Steve (Minecraft) was added in Smash 6?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I wouldn't like it, I was never a fan of Roblox at all.

HWYR if the next Pokemon rep introduced in Smash 6 was Klawf?
More Pokemon is brilliant!

To follow up:

HWYR: if the obscure monster collecting characters, Suezo (Monster Rancher), Furok (Magi-Nation), Hitto (With Magnum Ifrit and Justice Ifrit) (B-Daman), and Sunny (Robopon) all got added to the Smash Roster. All of those franchises are primarily known as video games, and B-Daman is a spinoff of Bomberman, so Hitto is automatically a video game character.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Eh, i'l take it.

HWYR if Mòrag and Brighid where guest characters in a UK-themed fighter.
I would love it! LOL! :)

HWYR if death battle made a Rokko Chan VS Sonic.EXE (That one Sonic OC everyone knows and hates) matchup. Both characters are OCs/fancharacters, but Rokko Chan is love exalted, while Sonic.EXE is a hate sink.

A love exalted characters is a character that's deliberately over-the-top enjoyable/lovable.

A hate sink is a character that's deliberately hataeble.

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
HWYR if Multiplatform smash had 7 playable Nintendo characters, 7 playable Sony characters and 7 playable Microsoft characters?
It depends on how likable/acclaimed each of the characters themselves are.

HWYR if Death Battle made a MegaMan.EXE/RockMan.EXE (Mega Man Battle Network/RockMan.EXE/MegaMan.EXE) VS Bayonetta matchup. Both are obscure, yet acclaimed/likable videogame characters, but MegaMan.EXE is a superhero and Bayonetta is an anti-hero.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
In the words of Fry: "Shut up and take my money!"

HWYR if Game Freak confirmed that Scarlet and Violet would be the last Pokémon generation and that they would not continue the series after that?
I would be dissapointed. But I doubt that would ever happen.

HWYR if Death Battle made a matchup of Sonic.EXE (That NetNavi OC I've aforementioned) against Robotboy? It would be a battle between two artificial intelligence superheroes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom