• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

D

Deleted member

Don't get why everything has to be embracer group but sure

HWYR if NASB 2 introduced Echo Fighters and had Doodlebob and Dark Danny as the first two?

D

Deleted member

Big Mega Man fan but I feel a maina wouldn't have the same effect as mega Man has gotten 2D games pretty regularly. Just make mega Man 12

HWYR if Capcom and Nintendo brought back Mega Man Legends 2 as a switch game?

D

Deleted member

Even better.

HWYR if Xbox brought back Starcaft: Ghost

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

A soild pick. His stuff is a little more fantastical than I'd go for for Metroid but you know the creatures would look amazing

HWYR if Denis Villeneuve (Dune) directed a Metroid movie?

D

Deleted member

I like those games but I kind of feel there are more iconic Sony picks. I wouldn't be opposed though.

HWYR if Sony made a big budget Syphon Filter reboot?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I don't ever play Playstation so it's hard to answer but if it does well for the company, that's good.

HWYR if Smash 6 introduced an Echo Fighter that isn't from the same series as the base character?

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
That will be Wario Wario Wario's worst nightmare.

HWYR if there was a new Switch update that added physical retrocompatibility with all portable Nintendo consoles (including the Virtual Boy)?

D

Deleted member

No surprise at all.

HWYR if a sega plat fighter added Moonwalker Micheal Jackson as a guest character ?

Top Bottom