• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

D

Deleted member

There are emore important spiderman villains but he has moveset potential

HWYR if Exoprimal was revealed to actually be a new Dino crisis

D

Deleted member

YOO

HWYR if Persona 3, 4 and 5 every annocued for switch in a June direct

D

Deleted member

I don’t see how that's an instead of but fine. They're both already in plat fighters but I think Bugs is a little more iconic

HWYR if Smash Flash 2cbrought back Mr Incredible

D

Deleted member

Good pick

HWYR if a Disney fighting game included Mr. Gold / Rumpelstiltskin from Once Upon A Time as a Live Action TV rep

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I'd be very concerned for the safety of the Duck

HWYR if Hasbro made a crossover fighter

D

Deleted member

I'm I'm foe new Konami games but it's clear Kojima had moved on. Let him do his own thing. if he wanted to come back then sure.

HWYR if Kojima did two new games. An orignal horror game with xbox and death stranding 2 with PlayStation

D

Deleted member

sure

HWYR if Sony teased an ip revival and it turned out to be Tokyo Jungle

D

Deleted member

Ehhhhhh

HWYR if due to all thr recent horror game revivals, Sony and Sqaure team up to make a new Parasite Eve?

D

Deleted member

I think I prefer him as an asssit or boss character

HWYR if the Shredders Revenge team's next game was a Batman beat em up based on BTAS

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
No immies in NASB? I can handle that. No Eds in PTE? Sure. No Daffy or Fred Flintstone in MVS? No biggie - but this? This is too far!

HWYR if every single character render in the next Smash did this pose?

D

Deleted member

I'd feel a little weird about them locking non Japanese mecha to their own game. But I'd check it out

HWYR if there was a super robot wars fighting game (featuring any series that had been in the games up to this point)

D

Deleted member

That's actually been roumored for q while. I'd be down. Would make sense with how FF focused Sf6 is and the recent revival of that genre

HAYR if there was a full on crono trigger remake?

D

Deleted member

Did you pepole learn nothing from survive???

Honestly I'm not sure I want a new MGS and I definitely wouldn't want that setting.

HWYR if there was a playable MGS segment in Death Standing 2?

Top Bottom