• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

D

Deleted member

Uh?

HYWR if Tifa Lockheart was the 2nd FF7 character over Sephiroth?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Not comfortable with gacha having rep in Smash, but at the very least there could be some spicy memes as a result.

HWYR if Smash was a new IP today with this roster?
  1. Mario
  2. Peach
  3. Bowser
  4. Wario
  5. Waluigi
  6. DK
  7. Rambi
  8. Yoshi
  9. Link
  10. Zelda
  11. Ganon
  12. Tingle
  13. Mewtwo
  14. Squirtle
  15. Onix
  16. Genesect
  17. Todd Snap
  18. Villager
  19. Kirby
  20. Dedede
  21. Olimar
  22. Callie/Marie
  23. Samus
  24. Fox
  25. Paula
  26. Yuka
  27. Duck Hunt
  28. King Hippo
  29. Chibi-Robo
  30. The Amazon
  31. Muddy Mole
  32. Mike Jones
  33. Jill & Drill Dozer
  34. Who Are You Running From?
  35. Mii

I don't know what I'm gonna say, but there are flaws like having King Hippo over Little Mac, which is a huge insult towards Little Mac Fans. Also not adding ExciteBiker is a huge disrespect towards Nintendo's Classic: ExciteBike.
There are even Character that even insulted others like addition of Squirtle is a huge insult towards Pikachu fans and even it lacks Inkling.
But overall, the Roster is fine. At least Duck Hunt and Muddy got in I guess..
And please, I kinda hate that Side Character are allowed over protagonists, which it makes me uncomfortable.

HWYR if Green Hill Zone was in Pop-Culture Clash?

D

Deleted member

Would try it.

HWYR if one of the two roumored platform fighters was Legaue of Legends (there are some roumors Riot Games may be one of the two devs that leak teased)

D

Deleted member

What is your obsession with making everything more of a nightmare capitalist dystopia

HYWR if Spider-Man was in a PlayStation All Stars sequal. With Miles as an echo fighter (or whatever they would call their take)

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Hell no. Mario Kart Crossroads without unfitting characters is a bad idea on its own.

HWYR if the next Shin Megami Tensei game introduced demons based off of urban legends and creepypastas?

Yeah, Scrimblo Bimblos, baby! (Does Duck Hunt counts as Scrimblo bimblo or he is One-Dimensional character?)

HWYR if Next Smash deeply focused on Non-Gaming Nintendo media by like"You cannot beat us" guy being in Smash?

Wario Wario Wario, if you're wondering what's "The Dimensional Junction", then click this link below:

Last edited:

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
That'd be fun, but I feel I'd have to prepare for the controversy

HWYR if YOU got into Smash Bros as a playable character, but your moveset was inaccurate to your life and personality?

D

Deleted member

The sword guy? Isnt he from a different game?..

Joking. Id be fine I guess. Don't really care about Earthbound.

HWYR if a fighting game was made that was (either) Marvel/DC vs Shonen Jump, having a sort of east vs west theme.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Normally, I would be like WOOOOO for the memes, but real talk, this is a terrible idea.

HWYR if Mario Kart Crossroads didn’t get announced?

Top Bottom