• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Sure, I'm not the person to participate in events but good for the people who do. I know nothing about Halo

HWYR if Amaterasu got in Smash, but instead of choosing the character from Okami, they went with Amaterasu from SMITE?

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
googles
👀
say what I may about MOBAs as a genre, but they do be on-point with their character designs though.

Your reaction when Sakurai retweets something you posted, but it's only to correct your grammar?

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
OOOOOOOOOOHHHH

HWYR if the new songs for Wario in the next Smash were:

New remixes in bold
  1. Introducing Wario Deluxe! - Gold
  2. Penny's Theme - Get it Together
  3. Drifting Away - Mega Microgames
  4. Tomorrow Hill - Smooth Moves
  5. Body Rock - DIY
  6. Title - DIY Showcase
  7. Four Seasons - Mega Microgames
  8. Dr. Crygor's Bathroom Jam - Mega Microgames
  9. Ashley's Star Revolution - Game and Wario
  10. Yellow Murmur - Smooth Moves
  11. Run! Men in Tights - Mega Party Games
  12. Wario de Mambo - WarioWare Twisted
  13. Drawbridge Dilemma/Rainbow Juice - Get it Together/Touched!
  14. Greenhorn Forest - Wario World
  15. Toy Block Tower - Wario Land 4
  16. Palm Tree Paradise - Wario Land 4
  17. Title/Ending - Wario Land 4
  18. Hurry Up! - Wario Land 4
  19. Sound Room retro medley - Wario Land 4
  20. Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3 Retro Medley
  21. Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3 Medley
  22. Wario Land 2 and 3 retro medley
  23. Stop That Train! - Wario Land 2
  24. Terrormisu - Master of Disguise
  25. Pause Screen - Wario World
  26. Wario's Galleon - Mario Kart 7

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Woooooow! Great soundtrack picks!

HWYR if Andross got over Ridley in Ultimate, but Ridley would be added in SSB4 instead?
(SORRY)

If that means that both got in, that sounds hella hype! I really think Andross especially would be incredibly interesting to see how he'd be implemented into Smash.

HWYR if the first Fighter Pass was revealed beforehand to be 1st/2nd party only, but the second Fighter Pass was revealed to be 3rd party only?

Last edited:

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
I would be like... meh

HWYR if you could use gameplay changing mods online in a special “modification mode”

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
A little upset... poor Pokémon choice and lack of Scrimblos, but I'm sure there'd be some good stuff later.

HWYR if instead of 3D All-Stars, Nintendo announced Super Mario Sunshine Switch, a full remake of SMS with Luigi and Daisy added as characters in Mario's story with their own abilities and a bonus Wario & Waluigi story?

RodAcoPer

Smash Journeyman
A little upset... poor Pokémon choice and lack of Scrimblos, but I'm sure there'd be some good stuff later.

HWYR if instead of 3D All-Stars, Nintendo announced Super Mario Sunshine Switch, a full remake of SMS with Luigi and Daisy added as characters in Mario's story with their own abilities and a bonus Wario & Waluigi story?
That would be cool

HWYR be if the next Kingdom Hearts game had an Epic Mickey World featuring Oswald?

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
I'll accept it, but many people should pray for Kratos (God of War) as a Mii costume

HWYR if Smash 6 was a reboot and the crossover element is entirely and utterly dropped, in favor of a original cast of characters]?

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
As much as that seems like a cool concept, I'd probably be trying to fact-check it because of the sheer number of questions it would arise on first viewing. Is this fanmade? How on earth did someone get this out with Nintendo's approval? Is Warner Bros. going to sue them now? When will Mother 3 be localised? That aside, I think it would be interesting to see... but probably wouldn't get very far.

HWYR if Nintendo lobbied Congress in order to make it so that selling retro Nintendo tech (consoles, game carts, etc), regardless of how you do it, would require you to pay Nintendo themselves a premium (specifically, 60%) in order to "maintain protection of intellectual property"?

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
I try it out, but probably do nothing besides that.

HWYR if Master chief got in instead of Sora?

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
Beyond happy. Sonic 2 is one of my favorite games of all time.

HWYR The links are removed but they are replaced by sonic clones.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Would be weird to see Link removed from Smash, ngl.

How would you react if we got an action figure line for Smash Bros in the style of Marvel Legends, G.I.Joe Classified and such?

Top Bottom