• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Huh. Cool. Have Terraria and Minecraft ever crossed over before? if not than thos would be really cool.

HWYR if Nintendo officially announced they would discontinue Directs to focus on shadow drops?

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Huh. Cool. Have Terraria and Minecraft ever crossed over before? if not than thos would be really cool.

HWYR if Nintendo officially announced they would discontinue Directs to focus on shadow drops?
It makes very little difference to me. As long as the releases are desirable, I have no complaint.

How would you react if lesser Kongs were announced to have a spin-off series each?

Edit: Otoad64 Otoad64 , your response also applies to the hypothetical event you mentioned.

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
It makes very little difference to me. As long as the releases are desirable, I have no complaint.

How would you react if lesser Kongs were announced to have a spin-off series each?
If that means Diddy King Racing for Switch Of Course

If we got Sony Rep for Smash

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Eh.

HWYR if Nintendo quit the console business, and their first games for Sony and Microsoft consoles were ports of BoTW, Mario Odyssey and Ultimate, as well as a near-complete Wario (both Land and Ware) compilation?

Last edited:

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
I would be over the moon, I get to play Super Paper Mario again (my wii broke :c)

HWYR if after getting out of a 10 year coma, the Dillon's Rolling Western series is now one of Nintendo's greatest IPs (and it has 3 SSB fighters).

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Toad Highway Stage Baby

What if Sonic and Mario had a traditional platforming adveture

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Finally some rep for Zool.

HWYR if Nintendo went 3rd party and their first game for Sony, Microsoft, and Valve was a compilation of their best 2D platformers? containing the following:

Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. 2 (USA)
Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Mario World
New Super Mario Bros. U
Yoshi’s Island
Yoshi’s Woolly World
Super Mario Land
Super Mario Land 2
SMW3: Wario Land
Virtual Boy Wario Land
Wario Land 2
Wario Land 3
Wario Land 4
Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong Country 2
Donkey Kong ‘94
Mario vs. Donkey Kong
DKC Returns
DKC: Tropical Freeze
Super Metroid
Metroid Fusion
Kirby’s Adventure
Kirby’s Fun Pak
Kirby’s Epic Yarn
Kid Icarus
Balloon Kid
Sutte Hakkun
Densetsu No Starfy
Drill Dozer

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Finally some rep for Zool.

HWYR if Nintendo went 3rd party and their first game for Sony, Microsoft, and Valve was a compilation of their best 2D platformers? containing the following:

Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. 2 (USA)
Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Mario World
New Super Mario Bros. U
Yoshi’s Island
Yoshi’s Woolly World
Super Mario Land
Super Mario Land 2
SMW3: Wario Land
Virtual Boy Wario Land
Wario Land 2
Wario Land 3
Wario Land 4
Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong Country 2
Donkey Kong ‘94
Mario vs. Donkey Kong
DKC Returns
DKC: Tropical Freeze
Super Metroid
Metroid Fusion
Kirby’s Adventure
Kirby’s Fun Pak
Kirby’s Epic Yarn
Kid Icarus
Balloon Kid
Sutte Hakkun
Densetsu No Starfy
Drill Dozer
I am not sure what you mean. Provided there is no resulting change to my favorites, it sounds like it would not affect me any for the worse.

How would you react if Chibi Robo was rebooted after its corresponding studio was purchased by Microsoft?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Ayy, cool!

HWYR if after going third party Nintendo's first release for other companies' consoles was a new WarioWare, with a plot satirising the console wars and console tribalism - and an ending that teases a new Wario Land?

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ayy, cool!

HWYR if after going third party Nintendo's first release for other companies' consoles was a new WarioWare, with a plot satirising the console wars and console tribalism - and an ending that teases a new Wario Land?
I do not care much for WarioWare as a game, but the plot sounds interesting given that the series is supposed to be about a group who makes games.

How would you react if to a Metroid-Donkey Kong crossover platformer?

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I do not care much for WarioWare as a game, but the plot sounds interesting given that the series is supposed to be about a group who makes games.

How would you react if to a Metroid-Donkey Kong crossover platformer?
Depends on if it would be a Metroid style game or a DKC style game. The former, I wouldn't care. The latter, I would play the hell out of.

HWYR if a sequel was made to Super Princess Peach?

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Depends on if it would be a Metroid style game or a DKC style game. The former, I wouldn't care. The latter, I would play the hell out of.

HWYR if a sequel was made to Super Princess Peach?
I only played the Master-Piece trial version of the first one in Brawl, so I could only be glad from the standpoint of a classic game being revived.

How would you react to an Ice Climber sequel with new, playable characters?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Pfft a mole in dragon ball lmao

HWYR if they did the ARMS reveal thing again for both of the last two fighters, but with Assist Trophies instead of ARMS, and the characters who got in were the Ghost Gang and Waluigi?

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I would kind of laugh.

HWYR if we got a new Godzilla fighting game on the Switch with Bowser as a guest character?

D

Deleted member

His opinion is invalid. Simple as that.
HWYR if Super Smash Golf is revealed as a $60 add-on in exchange for no new newcomers?

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
His opinion is invalid. Simple as that.
HWYR if Super Smash Golf is revealed as a $60 add-on in exchange for no new newcomers?
Once I buy a game, I intend, for the most part, to let that be the most money I spend on it, so it does not affect me directly.

How would you react if Sakurai were playable as some jest.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Great... more fuel for his worshippers.,,

HWYR if a FP3 had the following

Crash Bandicoot
Peppino (Pizza Tower)
Ashley (WarioWare)
Tails, Knuckles, and Eggman (threefer)
Muddy Mole
Waluigi
Space Invader

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Great... more fuel for his worshippers.,,

HWYR if a FP3 had the following

Crash Bandicoot
Peppino (Pizza Tower)
Ashley (WarioWare)
Tails, Knuckles, and Eggman (threefer)
Muddy Mole
Waluigi
Space Invader
I would be delighted over Waluigi, Crash, and the Sonic animals, but not as much for the others.

How would you react if Big made it in, as well as one obscure independent game character?

D

Deleted member

Wouldn't buy him lol

HWYR if you were a fighter and got to make your own moveset

Top Bottom