• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

Otoad64

Smash Lord
hhhuuuhhh?

HWYR if we got a Stage Pass that came with fighters, but the fighters were chosen to fit the stage, not the other way around (as in, they add a Tetris stage, then choose a Tetris fighter to go with it)?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Uhh... OK then???

HWYR if there was a Tetris Attack stage, listed as part of the Yoshi universe with the "Lip's Theme" music track renamed "Lesson from Yoshi" and put in Yoshi's tracklist?

Ginga'Ninja64

Smash Rookie
That would be kinda weird and I'd rather just a panel de pon stage but cool none the less

HWYR if instead of Incineroar we got Decidueye and then we got Cinderace as DLC

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Better than Moray Towers!

HWYR if Waluigi's challenger pack's Spirits were all completely original Wa-counterparts (or in the case of villains, Ma-counterparts) to the Mario cast, created just for Smash?

Ginga'Ninja64

Smash Rookie
That's incredible. There's already enough mario spirits, his is a great idea

HWYR if we got a full story mode, bigger than subspace emissary, with fully voiced cutscenes, but we didn't get incineroar, isabelle, or any new echo fighters

Otoad64

Smash Lord
That's incredible. There's already enough mario spirits, his is a great idea

HWYR if we got a full story mode, bigger than subspace emissary, with fully voiced cutscenes, but we didn't get incineroar, isabelle, or any new echo fighters
I'll take it!

HWYR if we got Rowlet as the gen 7 rep, not Decidueye, Rowlet

Ginga'Ninja64

Smash Rookie
I guess that would be fine, but it feels like a waste

HWYR if Min-Min and Pyra/Mythra were in the base game, but their DLC spots were replaced with Tingle and Big the Cat

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
I guess that would be fine, but it feels like a waste

HWYR if Min-Min and Pyra/Mythra were in the base game, but their DLC spots were replaced with Tingle and Big the Cat
...and so, and so, and so, and so, and so, and... Tingle?... Big? (pats Min Min and Pyra/Mythra on the head) I would be elated to see Big make his entrance at least!

How would you react if Earthworm Jim made the final downloadable character placement?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Bittersweet - I'd be extremely happy to get such a cartoony character, but it'd also be a little disappointing to see Nintendo work with TenNappel. The positive emotions would likely overtake though.

HWYR if a Fighters Pass 3 was announced, and was confirmed to be entirely Western characters?

Otoad64

Smash Lord
Bittersweet - I'd be extremely happy to get such a cartoony character, but it'd also be a little disappointing to see Nintendo work with TenNappel. The positive emotions would likely overtake though.

HWYR if a Fighters Pass 3 was announced, and was confirmed to be entirely Western characters?
cool!

HWYR if they make a Nintendo cinematic universe (and it's actually good)?

RodAcoPer

Smash Journeyman
cool!

HWYR if they make a Nintendo cinematic universe (and it's actually good)?
Nice.

HWYR be if Jonesy gets in and his Spirit Board has 4 party characters (John Wick, The Mandolorian, etc) & characters from other consoles (Master Chief, Kratos, etc)?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Can't wait to see le reddit's reaction

HWYR if there were 6 non-FP DLC stages, each coming with 4 songs, those being:

Pac-Maze (Galaga Pac-Jam - Ridge Racer 64, Dig Dug 2 - Namco X Capcom, Menu - Pac-Man World 2, Cleopactra - Ms. Pac-Man: Maze Madness)

Rumble Falls (DK Rap (Original) - Donkey Kong 64, Showdown at the Tower - Donkey Kong 94, Mining Melancholy - Donkey Kong Country 2, Cosmic Highway - Donkey Kong Jet Race)

Poke Floats (Skyarrow Bridge - Pokemon Black and White, Boss - Learn with Pokemon: Typing Adventure, SOL Lab Puzzle - Pokemon Link, Battle Tower - Pokemon Sword and Shield)

Ice Cap Zone (Hard Times - The Jetzons, Blossom Haze - Sonic Mania, Ice Paradise Act 1 - Sonic Advance 2, Diamond Dust Act 2 - Sonic 3D Blast (Saturn))

Bowser's Castle (Bowser - Yoshi's Island, Bowser's Castle - Mario Kart Super Circuit, Enter Bowser Jr. - Super Mario Galaxy, Dry Bowser Showdown - Mario Party 10)

Miiverse (Slideshow (Fun) - Wii Photo Channel, Game Boy Camera Medley - Game Boy Camera, Beach - Mole Mania, 3DS eShop Medley - 3DS eShop)

Ginga'Ninja64

Smash Rookie
That sounds awesome! Finally a Bowser's Castle, and those old stages feel left out, although Rumble Falls instead of Jungle Hijinks feel weird.

HWYR if they cut the original 12, but you got to pick characters to replace them with

Ginga'Ninja64

Smash Rookie
I would've preferred Eggman or Tails first, but it's still sick.

HWYR of the next Smash was made by Shigeru Myamoto

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
I would've preferred Eggman or Tails first, but it's still sick.

HWYR of the next Smash was made by Shigeru Myamoto
That would be much better than someone completely new taking it over, but not to say that I would have a right to complain otherwise.

How would you react if Nobunaga Oda(Samurai Warriors), Lu Bu(Dynasty Warriors), and Zhao Yun (Dynasty Warriors) were in the next Smash Bros. game?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
EXCITEBIKER LET'S GOOOOOO! Also, Conker? How are they gonna make him work?

HWYR if after FP2, Muddy Mole was added as a paid bonus fighter, with his extra content (Songs: Credits - Mole Mania, Beach - Mole Mania, Pipe - Mole Mania. Spirits: Jinbe, Kangaroon, Sundes. Stage: Jinbe Land (reskin of hazards-off Spear Pillar)) being free for all players in an update to promote him, instead of bundled with him?

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
EXCITEBIKER LET'S GOOOOOO! Also, Conker? How are they gonna make him work?

HWYR if after FP2, Muddy Mole was added as a paid bonus fighter, with his extra content (Songs: Credits - Mole Mania, Beach - Mole Mania, Pipe - Mole Mania. Spirits: Jinbe, Kangaroon, Sundes. Stage: Jinbe Land (reskin of hazards-off Spear Pillar)) being free for all players in an update to promote him, instead of bundled with him?
I would not be affected at all since I am not very interested in buying characters in the first place.

How would you react if Bowser inexplicably became an assist trophy?

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Eh... unless I was aware of the alternative, in that case YESSSSSS!

HWYR if Waluigi was revealed in a bait and switch trailer that makes you think an FE rep will get in, complete with an official anime-style Waluigi during the animated portion?

Last edited:

Ginga'Ninja64

Smash Rookie
Anime Waluigi makes my dreams come true.

HWYR if Wolverine, based entirely on Marvel vs Capcom, was the last DLC character

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Very strange choice for the first non-game rep and not exaclty the marsupial I wanted, but I'll take it.

HWYR if there was a Commodore 64 DLC stage, featuring scenarios from multiple C64 games (a la Flat Zone 2) and coming with 8 C64 songs, playable on all Others stages - those being:

Main Theme - Monty on the Run
Main Theme - Auf Wiedersehen Monty
Main Theme - Thing on a Spring
Main Theme - Barbarian (video contains gory imagery!)
Title - Wizball
Intro - The Great Giana Sisters
Ocean Loader 3 - Assorted games
Title - RoboCop (listed as "TOP SECRET")

RodAcoPer

Smash Journeyman
Very strange choice for the first non-game rep and not exaclty the marsupial I wanted, but I'll take it.

HWYR if there was a Commodore 64 DLC stage, featuring scenarios from multiple C64 games (a la Flat Zone 2) and coming with 8 C64 songs, playable on all Others stages - those being:

Main Theme - Monty on the Run
Main Theme - Auf Wiedersehen Monty
Main Theme - Thing on a Spring
Main Theme - Barbarian (video contains gory imagery!)
Title - Wizball
Intro - The Great Giana Sisters
Ocean Loader 3 - Assorted games
Title - RoboCop (listed as "TOP SECRET")
huh, neat

HWYR be if the Steam & Mobile versions of Plants VS Zombies got an update that would bring back the versus mode that was avaliable in the console versions (PS3, Xbox 360, DSi)?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Cool for PvZ fans I guess

HWYR if Ubisoft announced a sequel to Rayman M - featuring only the race modes, lots of characters from all eras of Rayman, and the Origins/Legends art style rendered in 3D?

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Perkilator Perkilator

I would seldom buy downloadable content, so I would be without reaction.

How would you react if the moon were a stage, affecting player jump height, and causing all characters to fall at the same rate (also, fast-falling is disabled).

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
As long as a certain song from a certain game telling stories of waterfowl is included, I'm game.

HWYR if the next Puyo Puyo game brought back the Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine characters and branding for its non-Japanese releases?

Otoad64

Smash Lord
that's weird. Not sure I like that decision

HWYR if Nintendo announced a new Drill Dozer game tommorrow, out of the blue, on Twitter?

Top Bottom