• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Playing as Vader would be epic!

HWYR if we got a non-video game character pass which included:
Lincoln Loud (Loud House)
Godzilla (Godzilla)
Jotaro (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
Freddy Krueger (Elm Street)
Scooby-Doo (Scooby-Doo!)

Thanos (Avengers)

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
It's alright, but my biased self would want Five/Miko from Glitch Techs

HWYR if, as an April Fools joke, Sakurai posted a fake screenshot showing a question mark as a playable character, and he said "The Random button choosing a different character was a glitch, we've finally managed to fix it!"

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
It's alright, but my biased self would want Five/Miko from Glitch Techs

HWYR if, as an April Fools joke, Sakurai posted a fake screenshot showing a question mark as a playable character, and he said "The Random button choosing a different character was a glitch, we've finally managed to fix it!"
Okay, THAT’D be hilarious.

HWYR if, in a free update, Sakurai gave the original 12 64 model alts as an April Fools’ Joke (with the CSS renders being changed to be drawn in the style of 64* when these alts are selected)?

*Like this:
1FCEE373-7A89-4603-BB73-275B33242431.png

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
I don't see why that's an April fool's joke, either way, ehh. I really wouldn't care.

HWYR if as an April fool's joke, the logo changes to "Super Smash Emblem" and the only selectable characters were the FE cast, the only AT options were the FE cast, etc. etc., basically only FE. Maybe all the characters including Byleth would be unlocked to everyone that doesn't have them for this one day.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I'd just consume the memes and not worry.

HWYR if Pyra got in, but her design was heavily censored and the game consistently called her "Pyra In A Chest Binder" as if that were her actual name? (think like how Luma always gets billing with Rosalina)

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
Could be interesting.

HWYR if it was a Splatoon fighting game instead, and :ultinkling:/:ultinklingboy: had a similar dynamic to Ryu and Ken?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Would be nice to have Gex as a costume.^-^

HWYR if the Man-at-Legs from Pikmin 2 came back for Pikmin 4 but it was upgraded and became more dangerous with deadlier weapons like a rocket launcher, flamethrower, homing missiles as well a laser cannon?
"M-A-L MK2"

Last edited:

Spongeboob

Smash Ace
A hot dog stand at the end of time and space
Switch FC
SW-5063-7952-1131
HYWR if Chosen Undead was CP7 instead of Steve, the latter of which was the penultimate character?
I noticed that this didn't get a reply (I think), so Imma reply to this. It depends on how Chosen Undead plays and what's between them and Steve.
HWYR if Banjo was a base game newcomer along with the Belmonts?
Same way I did when he got revealed as CP3. (It would be dope to see Krool and BK's trailers with the chronological order swapped if this means that Krool takes BK's spot as CP3.)

HWYR if Oscar from Shark Tale was the final Smash Brother?

Last edited:

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
Ugh...I genuinely don't get the appeal of Toxtricity

HWYR if it was Dragapult instead?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Depends on a lot of factors, most importantly whether TJ Davis and Richard Jacques return for the music.

HWYR if TJ Davis and Richard Jacques (Sonic R singer and composer respectively) did a vocal theme for a Sonic Mania 2, and were confirmed as the Crush 40 equivalent for potential future Classic Sonic projects?

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
That would be awesome, but I really hope Tee Lopes returns as well, for the level themes. And I also hope Mania 2 is all new zones.

HWYR if Sega announced an arena fighting crossover game, and these were the characters revealed alongside the announcement (more are yet to come):
Sonic
Tails
Joker
Kazuma Kiryu
NiGHTS
Axel Stone
Hatsune Miku
Sakura Wars character (take your pick, I don't know enough about the series)
The SEGA logo

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I was expecting for the other ones to be Sega characters, but hey, I guess this game can fill the holes Smash refuses to!

HWYR if Overwatch got a Min-Min or Terry style trailer (done by the same people who animated the Overwatch shorts) and the person who ended up with the invitation was Tracer?

Top Bottom