• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Uhh... no... hate that cat thing.

HWYR if they did an Echoes Pass, with the following 10 echoes and 5 returning stages:

Funky Kong (DK)
Hero's Shade (Link)
Paula (Ness)
Impa (Sheik)
Classic Sonic (Sonic)
Glass Joe (Little Mac)
Ms. Pac-Man (Pac-Man)
Octoling (Inkling)
Kaptain K. Rool (K. Rool)
Digby (Isabelle)

Orbital Gate Assault
How to Play 64
Icicle Mountain
Poke Floats
Pac-Maze
Not a bad list, but Kaptain K. Rool is kinda scraping the bottom of the barrel.

HWYR if Ninjara was Min Min’s Echo?

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
I think that should be good enough for the Ganon fans. Bit of a problem for those who want a Zelda newcomer that isn't a Triforce wielder though

HWYR if Kunio-kun was playable in the next Smash game? (he's a spirit now)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
That sounds terrible and really boring. They all only have like 4 moves!

HWYHR if Primarina was chosen over Incineroar, but all the stuff with leaks were the same? (Vergeben backing Incineroar, Grinch Leak, e.t.c.)

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
That sounds terrible and really boring. They all only have like 4 moves!

HWYHR if Primarina was chosen over Incineroar, but all the stuff with leaks were the same? (Vergeben backing Incineroar, Grinch Leak, e.t.c.)
Well, Popplio was my starter back in Alola, so I don’t mind!

HWYR if Kirby Triple Deluxe and Kirby Planet Robobot got upscaled ports to the Switch?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
I would be so happy!

HWYR if we got an Origami King stage with the Legion of Stationery as stage hazards?
Meh.

HWYR if Ultimate got a Plus Edition with all the DLC on the cartridge along with:
  • New areas for World of Light
  • 4 new unique fighters
  • Shadow, Alph and Ninjara as Echoes of Sonic, Olimar and Min Min, respectively
  • Ho-Oh and Grima as bosses
  • A Boss Vault where you can fight any boss as any character for the best time
  • A true All-Star mode where you fight characters in order of the Smash game they first appeared in
  • Spirits and Spirit Battes (both for old and new series) that weren’t there before
  • New music tracks (both for old and new series)
  • Gyromite stage
  • Coin Battles
  • 4-player raids against the game’s bosses on the Spirit Board (Galeem and Dharkon join in after beating WoL)
  • Brawl-style Target Test

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Meh.

HWYR if Ultimate got a Plus Edition with all the DLC on the cartridge along with:
  • New areas for World of Light
  • 4 new unique fighters
  • Shadow, Alph and Ninjara as Echoes of Sonic, Olimar and Min Min, respectively
  • Ho-Oh and Grima as bosses
  • A Boss Vault where you can fight any boss as any character for the best time
  • A true All-Star mode where you fight characters in order of the Smash game they first appeared in
  • Spirits and Spirit Battes (both for old and new series) that weren’t there before
  • New music tracks (both for old and new series)
  • Gyromite stage
  • Coin Battles
  • 4-player raids against the game’s bosses on the Spirit Board (Galeem and Dharkon join in after beating WoL)
  • Brawl-style Target Test
So, these would be previous DLC right? If not, then no. I don't support having that much brand new content that's only available in the new $60 package. But sadly, it's something I feel Nintendo would totally do.

HWYR if Mario and Luigi got a new developer to work alongside ex-AlphaDream devs for an upcoming Switch title?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
So, these would be previous DLC right? If not, then no. I don't support having that much brand new content that's only available in the new $60 package. But sadly, it's something I feel Nintendo would totally do.

HWYR if Mario and Luigi got a new developer to work alongside ex-AlphaDream devs for an upcoming Switch title?
I’d be pretty hype! (Also, the only previous DLC would be from Vol. 1 and Vol. 2)

HWYR if there was a Nintendo Switch Plus with a mini-disc slot in the back of the Switch that can be inserted into the dock?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
What does it need that for?

HWYR if, assuming the next Nintendo console doesn't have Miis, they replaced the Mii Fighters with custom fighters, who are the same as Mii Fighters except that ALL their costumes are in the style of the Sans/Cuphead/Vault Boy costumes (with the default being based on whatever the generic multi-man team in this game is), though you can still mix and match heads?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
What does it need that for?

HWYR if, assuming the next Nintendo console doesn't have Miis, they replaced the Mii Fighters with custom fighters, who are the same as Mii Fighters except that ALL their costumes are in the style of the Sans/Cuphead/Vault Boy costumes (with the default being based on whatever the generic multi-man team in this game is), though you can still mix and match heads?
Meh.

HWYR if Kirby 64 got a remake?

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Heh, cool.

HWYHR if Spiral Mountain was, instead of a spinning HD stage, a stage designed to both look and play as if it came out of Smash 64?
That would be cool, but not for me, since I didn't grow up Banjo-Kazooie.

HWYR if Super Mario Party got DLC boards 2 years after launch?

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
Weird choice of an AT promotion...

HWYR if it turned out to be Giana (Giana Sisters)

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
I got no words. that was something that i never considered possible

HWYR be if the next DLC Fighter was a Namco Rep?
I would have no idea... no literally, it depends on who they are. I don't care about company I care about the character. I need to know if I'm reacting to Dark Souls man or Tekken Guy or whoever. Sorry if that sounded mean, I'm just saying. I guess maybe disappointed as I don't care about Namco games generally, but I honestly don't know.

HWYR if a man in a cheese costume kept following you, doing nothing but yell inaudible screams and throwing cheese at you.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
I would have no idea... no literally, it depends on who they are. I don't care about company I care about the character. I need to know if I'm reacting to Dark Souls man or Tekken Guy or whoever. Sorry if that sounded mean, I'm just saying. I guess maybe disappointed as I don't care about Namco games generally, but I honestly don't know.

HWYR if a man in a cheese costume kept following you, doing nothing but yell inaudible screams and throwing cheese at you.
I’d book it for the nearest cheese grater store.

HWYR if Vol. 2 had 10 fighters instead of 6?

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Neat, something to buy to donate to make me feel like a good person while I actually get it for a self-centered reason. Would be slightly disappointed Piranha Plant didn't contribute to a tree organization.

HWYR if a Tetris stage got into smash as free DLC.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Neat, something to buy to donate to make me feel like a good person while I actually get it for a self-centered reason. Would be slightly disappointed Piranha Plant didn't contribute to a tree organization.

HWYR if a Tetris stage got into smash as free DLC.
Heck yeah!

How would you react if Lillie from Gen 7 was our Gen 7 rep instead of Incineroar? She'd mainly use her Cosmog (named Nebby) to fight.

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Heck yeah!

How would you react if Lillie from Gen 7 was our Gen 7 rep instead of Incineroar? She'd mainly use her Cosmog (named Nebby) to fight.
I would be okay with that. Not hyped, but then again I wasn't hyped about Incineroar.

How would you react if everyone you wanted for Smash was 100% deconfirmed (and your dream characters from the fighter passes were removed and replaced with someone else), but we get fighter pack 3.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
I would be okay with that. Not hyped, but then again I wasn't hyped about Incineroar.

How would you react if everyone you wanted for Smash was 100% deconfirmed (and your dream characters from the fighter passes were removed and replaced with someone else), but we get fighter pack 3.
Are the characters I want deconfirmed from the pack, or altogether? If it's the latter, then no thank you.

HWYR if Byelth and Min Min's Challenger Packs got at least 5 more remixes each?

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
I'd be looking forward to the ARMS remixes, and hoping that God Shattering Star gets its chance

HWYR if :ultinkling:/:ultinklingboy: were the main protagonists of a hypothetical Super Smash Bros movie? (If Nintendo decided to make them canonical BFFs, I'd be hyped for that)

Perkilator

Smash Legend
I'd be looking forward to the ARMS remixes, and hoping that God Shattering Star gets its chance

HWYR if :ultinkling:/:ultinklingboy: were the main protagonists of a hypothetical Super Smash Bros movie? (If Nintendo decided to make them canonical BFFs, I'd be hyped for that)
Eh, don't really care.

HWYR if Shadow and Waluigi were the first fighters revealed for a Smash Ultimate Deluxe Edition (the former being an Echo of Sonic)?

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Eh, don't really care.

HWYR if Shadow and Waluigi were the first fighters revealed for a Smash Ultimate Deluxe Edition (the former being an Echo of Sonic)?
I'd be about as excited as how I was when I saw Lucas was coming to Smash 4 as DLC... "OH MY GOD, MY BOY MADE IT IN!!!!" Also would pray the game would allow 16 skins for each fighter (like they technically did in Smash 4, with little mac), and if not in already, pray for a Tetris stage

HWYR if for Smash's something year old anniversary, they made a "Super Smash Bros. 3D all Stars" which is basically the first 3 smash games with the ability to play them originally (base game, and graphics), remasteredly (base game with updated graphics) or to interchange them (like, for example, you can play Snake from Brawl in the Smash 64 engine and he has the same looks as if he was from that game). All for $60.

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
Would be an interesting novelty, I guess.

HWYR if we had gotten a Pumpkin helmet in addition to the other Minecraft Mii Costumes?

Top Bottom