• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Yes, I would be happy seeing someone like Captain Syrup and Shake King coming back!

HWYR if there was a new Wario Land with Waluigi, Captain Syrup and Shake King as new playable characters?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
HELL YEAH!

HWYR if Minecraft was a DLC stage and to compensate for Minecraft's music not being very battle-fit Canyon.mid; Onestop.mid; Clouds.mid; and Title.wma from Windows were included as free songs?

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
HELL YEAH!

HWYR if Minecraft was a DLC stage and to compensate for Minecraft's music not being very battle-fit Canyon.mid; Onestop.mid; Clouds.mid; and Title.wma from Windows were included as free songs?
Yeah because of this potentially opening the community's floodgates on non-video game content, I'm not gonna push the but-wrong thread. But for real though I'd enjoy the stage a lot with misc songs, but I'd be worried about people saying "ohh this means we can get Shrek dohoho"

HWYR if they announced another Mini Direct but it's just a 5-minute advertisement for 1 game (no news, just an ad)?

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Yeah because of this potentially opening the community's floodgates on non-video game content, I'm not gonna push the but-wrong thread. But for real though I'd enjoy the stage a lot with misc songs, but I'd be worried about people saying "ohh this means we can get Shrek dohoho"

HWYR if they announced another Mini Direct but it's just a 5-minute advertisement for 1 game (no news, just an ad)?
As ping as it's a Smash trailer for CP7 and the new amiibo, then I'm good.

HWYR if we got a Monster Hunter stage in the base game, but it was part of the "Other" series?

RodAcoPer

Smash Journeyman
As ping as it's a Smash trailer for CP7 and the new amiibo, then I'm good.

HWYR if we got a Monster Hunter stage in the base game, but it was part of the "Other" series?
I would be fine with it

HWYR if all the DLC Reps were just 1st Party reps

Perkilator

Smash Legend
More chance for WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

HWYHR if, instead of Piranha Plant, Muddy Mole from Mole Mania was the early purchase bonus DLC fighter?
Eh, sure.

I'll do you one better, though; HWYR if, instead of Piranha Plant, DeMille from Tomato Adventure was the early purchase bonus fighter, and a song from his game (Prepared for Battle) was in the base game?

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Cool, an obscure 1st party!

HWYR if they released DLC alternate costumes alongside Mii costumes starting with Challenger Pack 7, with the following 6 being the first?:

Tycoon Wario
Pikachu PHD
Robot Ness
Conductor Toon Link
American KDL1 box art Kirby
Ms. Pac-Man (has her own SFX and announcer call)

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Cool, an obscure 1st party!

HWYR if they released DLC alternate costumes alongside Mii costumes starting with Challenger Pack 7, with the following 6 being the first?:

Tycoon Wario
Pikachu PHD
Robot Ness
Conductor Toon Link
American KDL1 box art Kirby
Ms. Pac-Man (has her own SFX and announcer call)
Sure!

HWYR if Peppy from Star Fox was a fighter with a different moveset from :ultfox::ultfalco::ultwolf:?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
That'd be pretty cool actually. Always liked Peppy.

HWYR if plumber Wario was split into a separate character from biker Wario with a new moveset, with plumber Wario being called "Wario Land", while biker Wario is just simply "Wario"?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Oooh, cool!

HWYR if there was a Fighter Pass Mini, outsourced to a different dev team but with very close supervision from the Ultimate team, with 4 1st party characters; 8 songs; and nothing else, all revealed before the pass is available to purchase - the characters being Muddy Mole; Jill & Drill Dozer; Chibi-Robo; and Mike Jones?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Oooh, cool!

HWYR if there was a Fighter Pass Mini, outsourced to a different dev team but with very close supervision from the Ultimate team, with 4 1st party characters; 8 songs; and nothing else, all revealed before the pass is available to purchase - the characters being Muddy Mole; Jill & Drill Dozer; Chibi-Robo; and Mike Jones?
Eh, sure.

HWYR if Ghirahim was playable.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Nice, but I kinda wished some other Zelda character would be picked instead

HWYR if you’re playing Smash with friends, and you pick random. But, when the match starts, you play as the question mark

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
Now THAT'S random.

HWYR if Crash's Challenger Pack went all out with Spirits?
No Crash fan myself, but good for them! It's kinda disappointing that the DLC franchise spirits kinda feel subdued compared to those in base, when it comes to spirits. We totally should've seen characters with Stage cameos as spirits, as well as guys like DLC ARMS Fighters and past Persona Characters.

HWYR if Sonic's side and down specials were merged, with the open slot being filled by a move that uses Wisps?

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
Need more information, which ability would be used? Though as a fan of Sonic Colours, I'd be cautiously optimistic.

Speaking of Sonic Colours, HWYR if that game's Amusement Park was a Smash stage? (it could travel between the different planets)

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Need more information, which ability would be used? Though as a fan of Sonic Colours, I'd be cautiously optimistic.

Speaking of Sonic Colours, HWYR if that game's Amusement Park was a Smash stage? (it could travel between the different planets)
I'm more of a Planet Wisp guy myself.

On that note, HWYR if, in the event that N. Sanity Beach was Crash's stage, it was this:
Layout: The middle on the ground has a somewhat wide hole. There are 8 crates along the top of the hole, each a different one. There are also four crates each on the top left and right.

Gimmicks and Hazards: The different types of crates in each spot:

-Crate: Just a simple crate, which can be broken by any attack.

-Arrow Crate: An indestructible steel crate that bounces fighters back onto the stage.

-Bounce Crate: A crate that can not only bounce fighters up, but take five hits before breaking.

-TNT Crate: A crate that explodes 3 seconds after any contact (15%, OK knockback)

-Nitro Crate: A deadly crate that explodes IMMEDIATELY upon contact (27%, medium knockback), destroying any two crates on both sides of it.

Music:

1. N. Sanity Beach - Crash Bandicoot (New Remix)
  2. Bonus Round Medley - Crash Bandicoot (New Remix)
  3. Hog Wild / Whole Hog - Crash Bandicoot (New Remix)
  4. Papu Papu - Crash Bandicoot (Original)
  5. Ripper Roo Medley (New Remix)
  6. Koala Kong - Crash Bandicoot (Original)
  7. Pinstripe Potoroo (Original)
  8. Dr. Nitrus Brio - Crash Bandicoot (Original)
  9. Dr. Neo Cortex - Crash Bandicooot (Original)
  10. Tiny Tiger - Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back (New Remix)
  11. Dr. N. Gin Medley (New Remix)
  12. Time Twister - Crash Bandicoot WARPED (New Remix)
  13. Medieval Stages - Crash Bandicoot WARPED (Original)
  14. Great Wall Stages - Crash Bandicoot WARPED (New Remix)
  15. Tiny Tiger - Crash Bandicoot WARPED (Original)
  16. Dingodile - Crash Bandicoot WARPED (New Remix)
  17. Dr. Nefarious Tropy - Crash Bandicoot WARPED (New Remix)
  18. Dr. Neo Cortex - Crash Bandicoot WARPED (New Remix)
  19. Boss Race - Crash Team Racing (New Remix)
  20. Papu Pummel - Crash Bash (Original)
  21. Dot Dash - Crash Bash (New Remix)
  22. Wizards and Lizards - Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex (Original)
  23. Atmospheric Pressure - Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex (New Remix)
  24. Crunch Time - Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex (Original)
  25. N. Sanity Island - Crash Twinsanity (Original)
  26. The Evil Twins - Crash Twinsanity (Original)
  27. Opening - Spyro the Dragon (New Remix)
Main: N. Sanity Beach
Alt.: Time Twister

Battlefield/Ω Form: The stone pillars found in the jungle.

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
Response to both the ring and Plusle/Minun: "Huh, interesting..."

HWYR if a Mega Man model was found in Melee's source code?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Response to both the ring and Plusle/Minun: "Huh, interesting..."

HWYR if a Mega Man model was found in Melee's source code?
Interesting...

HWYR if this was Crash's Spirit list:
  1. Crash Bandicoot (Fighter Spirit)
  2. Coco Bandicoot (Crash, :starman::starman:)
  3. Tawna Bandicoot (:ultpeach:, :starman:)
  4. Papu Papu (:ultkrool:, :starman:)
  5. Ripper Roo (:ultgreninja:, :starman::starman:) -> Ripper Roo (Cortex Strikes Back) (:starman::starman::starman:)
  6. Koala Kong (:ultdk:, :starman::starman:)
  7. Pinstripe Potoroo (:ultfox:, :starman::starman:)
  8. Dr. Nitrus Brio (:ultdoc::ultbowser::ultkirby:(x6), :starman::starman:) -> ?!? (:starman::starman::starman:)
  9. Komodo Bros. (:ultridley::ultcharizard:, :starman::starman:)
  10. Tiny Tiger (:ultincineroar:, :starman:) -> Tiny Tiger (WARPED) (:starman::starman:)
  11. Dingodile (:ultwolf::ultkrool:, :starman::starman::starman:)
  12. Dr. Nefarious Tropy (:ultmewtwo:, :starman::starman::starman:)
  13. Dr. N. Gin (:ultrob:, :starman::starman::starman:) -> N. Gin's Battle Mech (:starman::starman::starman::starman:)
  14. Aku Aku (Crash, :starman::starman::starman:)
  15. Uka Uka (:ultmetaknight:, :starman::starman::starman:)
  16. Dr. Neo Cortex (:ultdoc:, :starman::starman::starman::starman:)
  17. Nitrous Oxide (:ultridley:, :starman::starman::starman:)
  18. Crunch Bandicoot (Crash, :starman::starman::starman:)
  19. Evil Twins (:ulticeclimbers:, :starman:)
  20. Nina Cortex (:ultbrawler:, :starman::starman:)
  21. Spyro the Dragon (:ultcharizard:, :starman::starman::starman::starman:)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Ooooh! so many cool characters! Just wish there were a few more post-NDog characters... and Crate too.

HWYR if Waluigi had a Spirit Board comprising entirely of characters nobody has ever seen before, and if you put the first letters of their names together in the order of their placement on the Spirit Board you get "H I S O W N G A M E T W E N T Y T W O"?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Ooooh! so many cool characters! Just wish there were a few more post-NDog characters... and Crate too.

HWYR if Waluigi had a Spirit Board comprising entirely of characters nobody has ever seen before, and if you put the first letters of their names together in the order of their placement on the Spirit Board you get "H I S O W N G A M E T W E N T Y T W O"?
(Skip me, because I can't process this)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
You know you could've waited for another person to respond, right?

anyway, let's try this again: HWYR if Waluigi had a Spirit Board comprising entirely of characters nobody has ever seen before, and if you put the first letters of their names together in the order of their placement on the Spirit Board you get "H I S O W N G A M E T W E N T Y T W O"?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
You know you could've waited for another person to respond, right?

anyway, let's try this again: HWYR if Waluigi had a Spirit Board comprising entirely of characters nobody has ever seen before, and if you put the first letters of their names together in the order of their placement on the Spirit Board you get "H I S O W N G A M E T W E N T Y T W O"?
I'd be confused, that's it.

(Skip me)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Yet again, wait for someone else to respond... let's try this again, HWYR if Waluigi had a Spirit Board comprising entirely of characters nobody has ever seen before, and if you put the first letters of their names together in the order of their placement on the Spirit Board you get "H I S O W N G A M E T W E N T Y T W O"?

Last edited:

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
Yet again, wait for someone else to respond... let's try this again, HWYR if Waluigi had a Spirit Board comprising entirely of characters nobody has ever seen before, and if you put the first letters of their names together in the order of their placement on the Spirit Board you get "H I S O W N G A M E T W E N T Y T W O"?
Uhh why are there original characters and why the 22? Like is that supposed to be 2022? And that's a lot, especially for something we've never seen before. Confused. But very hyped Waluigi's in.

Okay... HWYR if a Mini Direct confirmed the next Fighter would be an AT Promote just like the ARMS rep, showing all 59 ATs, but with Spring Man crossed out?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I'd be happy SM is out (sorry Hollywood), but hoo boy I'll be really disappointed if it's anyone except Waluigi.

HWYR if they made a deluxe Garfield Mii costume for no reason with this as the song, and never added any other non-game content after that?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Yay! I would love it!

HWYR if there was a Super Meat Boy stage in Smash where you fight in the Forest world with Lil Slugger as a stage hazard, alongside said forest burning on fire as said fight goes on?

Top Bottom