• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your preferred Ike controls?

WolfReflection

Smash Cadet
Do you have a preference of controller settings you use for Ike? Discuss what they are, why you use the specific buttons in your tactics, and generally discuss custom controls and their benefits for beginner/veteran Ike users. Go.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Welcome to the Ike boards! I don't know if you've been lurking or not, but we try to keep all discussion relating to Ike or Smash or whatever in Ashunera's Library. We would be happy to discuss control schemes with you if you posted this in there, but threads like these tend to just clutter the boards.

/inb4metroidandpalpi

:034:

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
So the thread doesn't lose its purpose now that's its made...

Tilt stick since I'm too lazy to learn the timing for smash stick non fast fall dair..

tap jump off, (i like my utilts free of jumps)

R changed to jump for reversing Usmash (Since i lack tap jump).. also for when I forget to change my tag when i switch to another char..

That's about all i changed... You see some people use X for grab..

Somebody Else

Smash Apprentice
I've learnt to UTilt with Tap Jump on pretty (extremely) consistently. I've always used Tap Jump since I played the game, and haven't wanted to change to X/Y. Also, tilt stick, just so I can Walkoff DAir withing dying. Otherwise, standard.

Apologies, Bored, I'm just trying to be friendly.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
What's the point of worrying about a cluttered board when all you guys discuss **** in the same thread anyway. Are you worried about the cost to smashboards for bandwidth use, does a bolded topic title make you rage? It's not as if someone posting in ashu's precludes the possibility of being a **** to them anyway so instead of 15 posts about how they should learn which lunch table to sit at why not just answer the question if you're gonna bother to click the topic, otherwise you can mark it as read without ever opening it.

TL;DR: **** is stupid, use a tenth of the effort you put into busting chops of people asking simple *** questions and writing long *** dissertations for Jason on how to ****ing press down and just answer the **** question or ignore the topic.

Still TL;DR: L2Forum

Palpi

Smash Hero
I havn't greeted anyone in like 2 months, and the only reason I do it is because it is pretty funny =] and I got a greeting a long long long time ago hahaha.

I have been lurking a lot more :(

Heartstring

Smash Legend
lol, such rage.
well, my control scheme is boring, tap jump off, and r set to attack for quicker jab grab, jab cancel, etc. also for DACUS when i use shiek, but thats not relevant.

i once tried to tilt-stick. but i didnt like it, even though i dont use the c-stick...almost, i sometimes use it to get a quick up smash or a well mindgamed fsmash in.

Top Bottom