• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your planned mains.

heretic

Smash Rookie
Who are you planned main(s), simple as that, I wont ask why because you may not have a reason.... yet, but feel free to say why you think you main them anyways.

***Remember to keep spoilers to a minimum***

I think I will main:

Pit - Because I think he will be a fun and interesting character to play, plus from what I have seen of his videos.

Sonic - Because your not fast enough :) I like the sonic games, simple as that.

Shiek/Zelda - I love the Zelda series, and Shiek was always a favourite in the OoT.

*** Others I will not discuss for spoiler reasons***

ipreferpi

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone else find it kind of stupid that people plan who they're going to use before they even play the game? You don't know how playing the character will feel like. When I got Brawl I didn't know I was going to like the way Dedede played. I didn't know that I'd like Ganondorf.

*goes back to lurking melee boards*

soaz

Smash Ace
yea well this thread isn´t which character you are going to main for sure it´s only who you think you might main. Marth-Liked him in melee so i might like him in brawl too.
Link-Mained him in ssb64 and in melee so i hope he is playable in brawl too.
Pit-I have wanted to play with him since the first trailer and i love his recovery:D
Sonic-I really like some of the sonic games.

Frown

poekmon
yea well this thread isn´t which character you are going to main for sure it´s only who you think you might main. Marth-Liked him in melee so i might like him in brawl too.
Link-Mained him in ssb64 and in melee so i hope he is playable in brawl too.
Pit-I have wanted to play with him since the first trailer and i love his recovery:D
Sonic-I really like some of the sonic games.
Hörru. Du har inte spelat några Sonicspel. Du gillar Sonic för att han är i Brawl.

soaz

Smash Ace
Visste du att jag kunde svenska eller? Det skulle vara rätt konstigt om jag sa att jag ville spela som han eftersom jag gillar spelen fast jag inte spelat dom:p

Frown

poekmon
Visste du att jag kunde svenska eller? Det skulle vara rätt konstigt om jag sa att jag ville spela som han eftersom jag gillar spelen fast jag inte spelat dom:p
Nämen grejen är den att många personer på det här forumet är elvaåringar som bara gillar Sonic för att det var osannolikt att han skulle vara med i Brawl. Allt de vet om honom är att han är från SEGA och att han springer fort.

soaz

Smash Ace
Lol nej men jag hade sonic mega collection innan så jag har spelat det mesta med honom;)

gorgon.

Smash Ace
heretic said:
Pit - Did I say I would main Pit? I meant to say that I would never main him for he is annoying, with annoying attacks, and annoying arrows, and he shouldn't have made it in over Balloon Fighter.
Fixed for the truth.

SmashMan_026

Smash Apprentice
mains are as follows, so far:

in this order:

MK
Bowser
Samus/ZSS
Fox
Marth
Mario

Fox was my main in melee, but he got nerfed... Bowser, on the other hand, is much more fun to play as. IDK exactly what they did different, but his movements feel smoother. Samus for her Final Smash, and MK for his downright badassness.

heretic

Smash Rookie
You KNOW I won't main who a characted I'm interested in?

You're an idiot.

SmashMan_026

Smash Apprentice
You talkin' to me?

It's my opinion. I think Pit's voices causes cancer and Sonic is equally as annoying and not even good.
KEEP ON PREACHIN. most pits have no skill. all pits do is spam arrows. and side-b. and screech out, YOURE NOT READY YET!! i guess his voice isnt as annoying as PT though... thats bad... hit puberty, man...

if anyone can show me a GOOD pit player, ill take back everything i say here, except for the part about his voice.

edit: i was recently shown an amazing pit player, so as i said, i take back that all pit players spam arrows and side b. but thats not to say the majority still dont... and his voice still sucks. no exceptions.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
I'm definitely planning on maining Diddy and Dedede.

But the cast is so diverse, I'm sure there will be other who catch my attention.

heretic

Smash Rookie
You talkin' to me?

It's my opinion. I think Pit's voices causes cancer and Sonic is equally as annoying and not even good.
I honestly don't care that sonic isn't that good, I dont pick by the curren "tier" list like 90% of people.

Pit on the other hand, I don't want to or think I will spam ring or arrows because I was never much of a special spammer in the past games, but who knows.

Top Bottom