• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Least Favorite Foods

TK8305

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TK8305
Least fav food? That's a hard one as I usually enjoy a lot of different foods.

Big one for me though is Corn...for some reason I just don't like the taste of it.

Nona

Power of the Nonado♥
I don't like pickles, and you shouldn't either.
^ this, pickles are the devil
Can't even start chewing before the gag reflex kicks in. And don't you dare tell me to just "remove the pickles" if they get the order wrong! The pickle juice taints it!

I'm also not fond of avocados and papayas. The texture of avocado doesn't sit well with me and papaya smells like vomit. I'll mash em up and slop it on my hair and face, but I will not eat it.

FallenHero

Smash Ace
Pickles and mayonnaise are the most disgusting foods I can think, and there are so many people who enjoy these for whatever reason. You put pickles on anything that tastes good, and the pickles will completely override the taste and ruin a good burger or sandwich. Don't hate mayonnaise as much, but I always thought that it just LOOKS disgusting and I hate the way it tastes. Both of these foods I hate are always put on food that I really love, so whenever I want to order food that comes with either of these I have to tell them to not include it and sometimes they forget to not put it. I also hate onions in a lot of foods, but I also like it on some other foods.

Cd-blade

Smash Rookie
I hate beans a lot.
They just feel like mush and it feels gross and of course the taste is just awful to me, I feel like I will throw up if I even try to eat it. Every now and then I'll give it a try, then I'm just like
Nope, never gonna happen.

Spookghetti

Smash Rookie
NNID
SkeletonScammer
Funnily enough, i kept my childhood hatred of greens like broccoli and all that, they just...dont taste nice, or their tasteless,and i hate tasteless stuff.

Top Bottom