• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Least Favorite Foods

HydroJames

Smash Rookie
NNID
HydroJames
3DS FC
3823-8974-5701
My least favorite food has to be seafood. Not due to taste, but because I break out in rashes when I touch it.

Also spicy foods, because I would rather enjoy my meals without burning my mouth.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Does anything burnt count?

Besides burnt food, I guess those with horrid smells are instant turnoffs for me. I won't dare to even lick it if it smells putrid.

Galm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AnEvilLemon
Sannakji, the Korean dish of culinary nightmares.
It's fresh octopus. REALLY fresh.

TimeChain

Smash Apprentice
NNID
777brawlfan
3DS FC
4484-9816-4641
You know the juice that comes out of roasted chicken? What if you ate it as jelly? That was what I tried that day.

Want something more general? Oh. Used to like bubble tea. Then I got too reckless. Never saw it the same way again.

Swagmaster

Smash Apprentice
NNID
supersonicbros.2
No glazed carrots? No sweet potato souffle? No cole slaw? No creamed corn? No cornbread?

Your location says you're from SC... Anyone native to the Carolinas should know that every respectable barbeque sandwich should be served with slaw either on the meat or on the side.
It's not that I won't eat them.
I just that I don't like most of them.
I don't like slaw.
I like corn and love cornbread, but corn is a grass not a vegetable.
I'm more of a carnivore (except for grains and fruits because I still like those).

No sweet potato soufflé, but sweet potato pie or yams are great.

Ghostly ~

★ Speedrunner ★
NNID
Ghostly2500
3DS FC
0189-9740-2288
There a lot of foods that I don't like. But if I have to pick one or more, it has to be corn, tomatoes, and spicy foods in general.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
There are not a lot of foods that I can stand, actually. Although I suppose toward the very bottom of the list would be spinach. Chicken pot pie, too. Oh, and there's this type of microwavable steak (salisbury steak?) of which the smell alone makes me feel like throwing up.

PlayfulMushroom

Smash Apprentice
Eating tomatoes like fruit. Disgusting.

Tomatoes can be delicious in a variety of dishes, but I can't stand to eat them "alone".

I've tried cherry tomatoes lots of times over the years, with warm recommendations, but I've been close to vomiting after a single bite every time.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Pork, shrimps, seafood (anything that isn't a fish or seaweed), and basically anything unseasoned...

ZafKiel

Smash Apprentice
Watercress is literally the nastiest thing ever. I think that in the Philippines, they call it a poor man's vegetable because it can be found all over random rivers. It's funny because watercress actually is one of the vegetables with the highest density of vitamins that one needs.

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Morning everyone!!!

squash, yuck.
Try sometime some bread with some Ice Cream on top XD

My least favorite food has to be seafood. Not due to taste, but because I break out in rashes when I touch it.

Also spicy foods, because I would rather enjoy my meals without burning my mouth.
I'm with you all the way my least favorite food is seafood not because of the taste is because I allergy to seafood but there one seafood definitely I do not enjoy eating is fish with bunch of little spike Man is annoying

Spicy Food is another one I don't enjoy food that cause getting my mouth and tongue burn in the process sometime I have to drink a bunch of water to cool everything off.

D

Deleted member

Morning everyone!!!

Try sometime some bread with some Ice Cream on top XD

I'm with you all the way my least favorite food is seafood not because of the taste is because I allergy to seafood but there one seafood definitely I do not enjoy eating is fish with bunch of little spike Man is annoying

Spicy Food is another one I don't enjoy food that cause getting my mouth and tongue burn in the process sometime I have to drink a bunch of water to cool everything off.
with squash on it? O.o

OOz

Smash Rookie
NNID
soga2013
3DS FC
1779-0380-2341
Watermelon

There aren't any words in this world that could properly describe my complete distaste for them.

Flareon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Phychic
3DS FC
1075-0904-3809
Switch FC
2251-4138-1049
I really don't like dark chocolate.

Navarro

Smash Apprentice
Anything that's too spicy, especially if it got jalapenos. I am not eating those.

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
If it's green, I'll likely not eat it. I absolutely despise beetroot and eggplants. I'm basically programmed to vomit if I put any of those two in my mouth.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
There are certain vegetables that I just can't stomach that well, like broccoli and raddishes.

I also don't like the taste of dark chocolate. Too bitter for my tastes.

D

Deleted member

It's not only about the taste, but knowing the benefits it will do for your body.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
I don't like Peanuts. Not allergic, just don't like them.
That extends to peanut butter as well.

Oh, and barbecue sauce/barbecue as a whole. Just doesn't taste good to me, I'll eat my steak without anything extra on it, thanks.

Top Bottom