• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Your favorite...

Plunder

Smash Ace
NNID
1337-7734-8008
still Smash Bros Melee

Favorite side B or deep cut? (basically an overlooked or underrated song you really like)

D

Deleted member

Hah, simple. While I have stopped watching TV in recent years, my favorite show is Good Eats.

Sate...favorite trading card game?

TRJV

Smash Journeyman
I've never really gotten into them to be honest, though I would have to say Pokemon.

Favorite regular card game?

D

Deleted member

Solitaire, and I remember back in 2002 when my step-family owned a Windows 95 computer and we had a version of this application where you can cheat.

Favorite international cuisine?

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Orion because there's a Metallica song named after it which is super awesome, but if that's too boring, I'll go with Puppis because its one letter away from Puppies which are pretty cute, I guess.

Favorite clothing material to wear?

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
I actually haven't been to any national parks. I'm not much of an outside person.

Your favorite videogame protagonist?

OnyanRings

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4662-0014-5533
Hmmm, i'd say either the Pokemon world or Halloween town from nightmare before christmas. (I love spooky places.)

Favorite fictional spaceship ?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Spongebob (i don't watch it but they are doing a prequel soon)

Favorite final boss from the Pikmin series?

Last edited:
Top Bottom