• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Favorite SWF Memories/Thread

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
I thought this would be a great place to post this thread. Smash Boards has been a pretty tight-knit community, and I've personally had a lot of fun on here, so what about you guys, what are your favorite memories or threads from here?

My has personally got to be when Brawl launched, and the subsequent days. People were going crazy over the new features, and saying how much they hated/loved them. Everybody wanted to play each other online as well.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
I know, but the truth in that hasn't been made any less.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Having everyone fall in love with me.

Real talk, not even kidding.

pickle962

Smash Lord
Fighting other smashers online in the OTL, oh and I remember in the old smashboards arena, Me and some other people were talking about a member named ATK who was supposedly the best at Super Smash Bros. Some of the sayings I remember were:

ATK's so good, he uses a Guitar Hero controller to play
ATK's so good, he can play in his sleep.

that's all I can remember..

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
The last half of 2007. I had so much fun "debating" which characters might make it into Brawl or not. In fact that was so much more fun than the game itself.

It was just a great time in my life, as well. I really miss it, my life is so different from back then... Back then I was a kid without any worries in the world. Good times.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
The last half of 2007. I had so much fun "debating" which characters might make it into Brawl or not. In fact that was so much more fun than the game itself.

It was just a great time in my life, as well. I really miss it, my life is so different from back then... Back then I was a kid without any worries in the world. Good times.
Pretty much this too. Pre-Brawl was an awesome time, such as the Funny Brawl Pics thread, and the debates. Actually, the main reason I'd want another smash bros game is to have a thriving community back here arguing, and discussing, and anticipating. I even miss the trolls who always came along to talk about how they knew all about the game from their "source".

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
meeting Yink and bunch of other people :3
I love you too <3.

Let's see...helping bring the Ness board (brawl) back to life, giving x-mas presents to all the active Ness mains, helping create the Mario Universe forum, meeting some really awesome people, being a mod (what an honor), the Disco Room, starting a great sig shop with Neon Ness, and really...I know there's more but I'm not remembering it at the moment ;-;.

I pretty much love it here.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Pretty much this too. Pre-Brawl was an awesome time, such as the Funny Brawl Pics thread, and the debates. Actually, the main reason I'd want another smash bros game is to have a thriving community back here arguing, and discussing, and anticipating. I even miss the trolls who always came along to talk about how they knew all about the game from their "source".
Yeah, and then wanting so much to deny it when the actual roster was leaked. Obviously I don't care too much anymore because I don't really even play the game, but the real roster was like one of the worst ones. I did not want to believe it was real even after it was confirmed. :laugh:

No Isaac. Epic fail. I had so much fun debating how Isaac should be a playable character. All of the character topics, and trolling the Ashley for Brawl topic for reasons I don't even remember anymore.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Omegle night I will never forget.

Top Bottom