• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WoL Your favorite Sprit Roleplay

JBRPG

Smash Journeyman
I wonder what is your favorite spirit; most, least, or whatever; that provided an memorable role based on any fighter?

I have recently encountered Affinity sprit from Spirit Board, and it was quite hilarious to face off against a horde of Pits when playing with Mario.

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Favorite: Off the top of my head, I recall the Chun-Li Spirit you fight open first entering the Street Fighter Map being really good. Metal Sonic is a close second, if only because "Holy Crap! They finally acknowledged that Sonic not turning into Metal Sonic when he gets a metal box is a missed opportunity!"

Least Favorite: The WoL match where you fought Incineroar, Villager and The 8-bit Sheriff Assist Trophy on the Gamer Stage was Melee Event Mode levels of unwarranted horse****. May that Event Match rot in a ****ing Landfill Wildfire buried under piles upon piles of molten Atari E.T. Cartridges. Second least favorite was Adam Malcovich, but that's only because they actually bothered to acknowledge that butchered corpse of an assassinated character. I feel infinitely sorry for Snake for having to endure being possessed by that utter embarrassment. Thankfully, the actual fight itself was quick, painless and completely optional.

Last edited:
Top Bottom