• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your favorite Peach video?

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I've been running the Top Ten Video thread in the Brawl Competitive board and I've noticed the Peach section is still super skimpy.

#3 is like a terrible video of Kyle vs some Pikachu.

Where is the FIRE??? WHERE IS THE HEART??? This character is kinda *****in when she gets going, and we need to showcase that. Please nominate videos, but more specifically, I want videos of yourself. What do you think is your best performance?

There are 10 spots, and I would like all of those to be a different Peach. She can be played so differently, I want that shown. 1 of Leon, 1 of Zudenka, but also one of Kyle, KB, Illmatic (wtf where is he), some Nicole, Excel (jesus we've been slacking), LLOD, Raz, Dark.Pch, Kyon... Let's show the world who we be.

I have some nominations, but I'll need some help finding them.

Silly Kyle's best video vs Darklink or whatever that MK was. There was one of FD that always is in my head.

The one video of KB vs some Falco on Battlefield. He plays so patiently, always stuck out to me as the epitome of smart play.

Also one of Excel vs a Dedede.

Smockers

Smash Apprentice
No mention of Japanese Peach? I think Kie is arguably the best in the world. I like his much more calculated Peach, which implements more LIFT than any other. He's not willy-nilly or flashy with the glide tosses, and instead focuses on making smart decisions and mix-ups.

His set vs. Vinnie is pretty amazing. And of course, his button mashing is something to be replicated by every player. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGmK_0my_1U

Top Bottom