Your favorite Marth color choice

Which of the Project M colors for Marth is your favorite?

• Total voters

Raijinken

Smash Master
Just curious. I like most of them but lean towards the purple Pent-colored outfit now. Other friends of mine are convinced that most people prefer the black armor and cape. What's your favorite?

CamZ

Smash Apprentice
Where's the light blue alt?
Edit: Sorry, I didn't know it was PM.

Last edited:
3DS FC
1907-9072-8026
NNID
BookerDewott
I remember when I first picked up Marth, my friend told me one of the first things to do is pick a color.

They're all so good. I like the Red, Blue, White, and Black ones, heck I even liked the other blue texture PM removed for the purple one.

I'd probably have to go with black.

Xinc

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
NNID
xincmars
red (he's a red unit.)>
blue (classic)>
purple (pm :3)>
black =
white >
green (neutral Marth is weakest Marth)

3DS FC
1907-9072-8026
NNID
BookerDewott
I think I'm the only one that likes vBrawl's blue Marth, it reminds me of his outfit from FE11-12, might re-add it for my personal build, what do you guys think?

Hikisaka

Smash Cadet
NNID
Hikisaka
White/red/black/ in melee there's like a dark blue I think maybe that's purple?
I just don't like green or default :p
Lucina's color pallet is really good too, I just don't like how they ruined white marth's cape in Sm4sh the inside is orange not red :(

White/red/black/ in melee there's like a dark blue I think maybe that's purple?
I just don't like green or default :p
Lucina's color pallet is really good too, I just don't like how they ruined white marth's cape in Sm4sh the inside is orange not red :(
Wrong Marth forum ;)

Still running classic red in 3.5. Been using it for... Probably 12 years? I used the black alt for a short time when Melee came out. Will likely continue using red as long as I play Marth.

Last edited:

MLGF

Smash Lord
I gotta use Blue Sigurd Marth.
Which I have promptly nicknamed Zilgudo-Sama-Sempai-Chan Marth for no real reason.

Gotta use Sigurd Marth though, just knowing how insanely stupid Sigurd is in FE4, it just makes Marth feel stronger by a default.

Last edited:

Retrolistic

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3282-2606-7561
I've always played Red Marth before I even knew about competitive smash bros. But if not red, than default is cool with me. I don't feel worthy enough for black and white just feels weird to me.

NoteBlock

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheEvyBoy
There should be an option to switch between him and Lucina for a costume, if that's possible! As for now, I'm gonna go with black Marth

Retrolistic

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3282-2606-7561
There should be an option to switch between him and Lucina for a costume, if that's possible! As for now, I'm gonna go with black Marth
You can just add skins onto your Project M SD card. It's a little complicated at first but just look up a tutorial on youtube and go into smashvault. I actually have a Lucina skin for Marth on PM cause of it now.

Top Bottom