• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your favorite Eeveelution

Favorite Eeveelution?

• Flareon

• Jolteon

• Vaporeon

• Espeon

• Umbreon

• Glaceon

• Leafeon

• Sylveon

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member

Flareon

Jolteon

Vaporeon

Espeon

Umbreon

Glaceon

Leafeon

Sylveon

As for my favorite, mine is Flareon. Admittingly, he's looked kinda bad since Gen 3's artwork since they took away his yellow and primary red mane, but they still keep his older design in the TCG and anime with the red and yellow fur. I love his poofy mane it's so great and looks like a fireball, and his overall design is just really cool looking. My second fav would be Espeon. Just all around good design.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Sylveon has my vote. I find it a bit more adorable than all the rest, honestly. Not to say that I don't think all the rest isn't all cuddly and cute too! Because they are. They really are.

CptJPuff

Smash Journeyman
It's really hard for me to choose between Glaceon and Jolteon. At the end of the day though, I'd have to go with Glaceon because it has a higher Sp. Atk base stat.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
It's really hard for me to choose between Glaceon and Jolteon. At the end of the day though, I'd have to go with Glaceon because it has a higher Sp. Atk base stat.
You chose incorrectly.

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
In order: Sylveon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Espeon, Leafeon, Umbreon, Glaceon, Flareon

I have much more attachment to Sylveon thanks to Pokemon Amie and my first playthrough of Pokemon X. Vaporeon was my first absolute favorite Eeveelution. Jolteon is my favorite Electric Pokemon since Gen 1. Espeon is my favorite Psychic Pokemon since Gen 2. Leafeon is my most used playthrough Pokemon.
Umbreon and Glaceon are cool.
Buff Flareon's movepool please.

Last edited:

Muskrat Catcher

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0748-4100-0093
I love Umbreon. I hate to say it, but it kinda is because it is generally the most popular eeveelution. I never used an eeveelution on my team, so I don't have a favorite from memory, and not only does Umbreon just look cool, it's a dark type that isn't evil, and it just has a ton of cool fanart on the internet, which is honestly the reason I like it the most - for its looks.

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Espeon has been around for me longer than the others and I'm a sucker for Psychic types. Jolteon and Glaceon are right after Espeon

Flareon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Phychic
3DS FC
1075-0904-3809
Switch FC
2251-4138-1049
For me, it's a tie between Flareon and Vaporeon.

Carrill

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3325-2718-4699
Definitely Sylveon. I just love Fairy types in general. Before Gen VI, Espeon was my favorite. And before that, it was Vaporeon.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Espeon. I like the design and it was a beast in Colosseum and HeartGold.

D

Deleted member

Jolteon that guy's gotten me out of more messes in X then I could count.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
Espeon>Umbreon>Sylveon>Glaceon>Vaporeon>Jolteon>Flareon>Leafeon imo.

Psychics and Dark types are like my fav types so Espeon/Umbreon is a no-brainer. I would like Sylveon more if its design were more uniform; it doesn't follow the "sleek fox" design of the other Eeveelutions, alongside being way flashier. Pretty good Pokemon in combat though. After that I don't have a lot of opinions except that I despise Flareon in gameplay but like it aesthetically.

D

Deleted member

Somebody's gotta like Flareon. SOMEBODY. IGNORE HIS STATS, HE'S COOL!

Murlough

Euphoria
NNID
Murl0ugh
3DS FC
4828-8253-7746
I like leafeon the best. ITS SO ADOWABLE! Umbreon and Glaceon are close though.

I never much cared for the kanto ones and slyveon is just not interesting to me. I don't dislike them though. Espeon is probably fourth on the list.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Somebody's gotta like Flareon. SOMEBODY. IGNORE HIS STATS, HE'S COOL!

Flareon's always been one of my favorite Eeveelutions, though I have a very hard time ranking the Eeveelutions or picking even a single favorite because I love them all so much.

LozNerd

Smash Apprentice
I just have to go with Sylveon or Umbreon, they just look so cool and Umbreon was my first Eeveelution.

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
I love :134:. Mine was there for me when I beat the Elite four for the first time.

Arcturian

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Arcturian
Oh yeah, I forgot about Colosseum. I played that all the time at my friends house. Good times, good times.
I'm bummed that we never got another game in the Colosseum/XD series for the Wii U. I remember that it caused a big stink when it came out, but it seems to have gone the way of Wind Waker. First it was criticized for being different, and now people remember it fondly.

Last edited:

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
I'm bummed that we never got another game in the Colosseum/XD series for the Wii U. I remember that it caused a big stink when it came out, but it seems to have gone the way of Wind Waker. First it was criticized for being different, and now people remember it fondly.
So true.

TimeChain

Smash Apprentice
NNID
777brawlfan
3DS FC
4484-9816-4641
Umbreon. It's color is black. And black is a cool color. It also has amazing defense stats so it was basically the "Wall" of my team.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Espeon, with Jolteon and Glaceon coming right after Espeon. I got a thing for magic

Vaporeon. It just looks so cool and it was fun to use in XD (before my data got corrupted. . . )

Flareon is a close second and the first eveelution I had.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
1. Sylveon
2. Espeon
3. Vaporeon
4. Flareon
5. Leafeon
6. Umbreon
7. Jolteon
8. Glaceon

My personal order.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
<insert placeholder Dragon Eeveelution vote>

But seriously though...Its close but I'll say Umbreon...Jolteon's cool too as well as Espeon...Leafeon is heavily underrated imo...

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Jolteon is my favorite. This is because of his awesome design, as well as his great Speed.

FooltheFlames

needs hugs~<3
Gen I-IV It would have to be Umbreon for the Mean Look + Baton Pass Combo, though it still makes for a good Cleric nowadays.
But I'll go with Jolteon for the speed and slick look~ (Umbreon also looks really cool)

So yeah, it would be Umbreon and Jolteon, but I've been waiting for a ghost type Eevee since forever though!

GHOST EEVEE!

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
For me, Sylveon has definitely become my favorite Eeveelution. I really like its design, and the feelers coming from its body are a nice touch. Did I mention it makes for an awesome Pokemon in competitive play? Yeah, that too. I even admit that Sylveon is my favorite Fairy-type Pokemon despite Gardevoir being higher than it in terms of favorite Pokemon overall, mainly because I remember Gardevoir's Psychic-typing more than the Fairy-typing.

This artwork of Sylveon from the latest Japanese mini set also made me like it even more. I mean, look at how happy it looks with an Eevee riding on one of its feelers (seriously wish there was a version of this artwork without the text so that I could make it my avatar without having to worry about the text).

Glaceon is a close second for my favorite Eeveelution. It's another Pokemon where I love the design, not to mention that it was a key Pokemon in my postgame team in Diamond and one of my main Pokemon in Pokemon Battle Revolution. Espeon follows up at third place for being one of my two strongest and all-star Pokemon on my Coliseum and XD team.

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
Leafeon, Espeon, and Umbreon are my three favorites. I can't really pick between them.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Jolteon. Really the only Eeveelution worth using, and only in gen 1

LuffyLink

Smash Apprentice
Sylveon and Glaceon because they look so adorable and I love their cry.
I also have a thing for Jolteon as I love thunder element in general.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Leafeon is my favorite because Grass type is one of my two favorite types the other would be Fairy and as a result Sylveon is my second favorite Eeveelution :lol:

Top Bottom