• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Dream Match up?

Trambo

Smash Cadet
I have a question for you guys just out of curiosity and fun

If you were to pick any 2 characters in the smash bros rosters to clash in a epic cinematic/anime one on one fight scene. (essentially what smash is but dialogue and everything like a movie lol) Who would you pick and why. Also pick a stage from the game I guess to spice it up!

excited to hear about who you would want to see.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Sonic vs. Vaati is my dream matchup. (Sadly, Vaati has yet to make it into Smash.)

Trambo

Smash Cadet
Sonic vs. Vaati is my dream matchup. (Sadly, Vaati has yet to make it into Smash.)
interesting yeah I looked into your vaati moveset post and the character could be interesting. So many characters in the Nintendo universe I just completely forgot about unless mentioned by someone else.

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Lucina, Marth, and one other FE character (Roy, Chrom or Ike) Vs. Ridley on a falling platform with Master of Puppets playing in the background.

Tokyo Cloud

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-1692-5700-5908
Cloud vs. Roy dueling in Midgar, with any FE or FF track (from any installment) playing in the background. I think it would be pretty neat to see that being animated.

saiyan.

Feint - Snake Eyes
Samus taking on Master Chief head to head while he drives a Warthog around on Ascension blasting the Halo 3 OST. Good stuff..

BowserKing

Smash Lord
A small list

A major one being :ultsonic: vs :ultbowser:, cause I personal like seeing heroes from one franchise to fight a villain from another

I personally like seeing team ups as well

Team ups include

Leaders group (:ultmario::ultsonic::ultpikachu::ultkirby:) vs Villains group (:ultbowser::ultmewtwo::ultkingdedede::ultkrool:)

Water Fearers (:ultcharizard::ultincineroar::ultinkling::ultsonic:) vs Water users (:ultsquirtle::ultgreninja::ultmario: and either :ultcorrinf: or :ultisabelle:)

Bowserking's forces (:ultbowser::ultinkling::ultwolf: with either :ultmetaknight::ultgreninja::ultmewtwo: or anyone else at the helm) vs any random opponent

This is all for now

Top Bottom