• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Boss Battle Theme

KirinKQP

Smash Journeyman
Alright, so the scenario is that you get to choose the song that plays for a match that which you, your opponent and audience listen to. This theme is basically is your boss battle song that suites you as a player.

What would be your "Boss Battle theme" be?

Last edited:

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
Yeah... for me it would be the Giga Bowser (Melee) theme. Pretty fitting for a very hard fight, eh wot?

Lucky13the2nd

Smash Cadet
NNID
josiahs13
I'd go with plague knight's battle theme from shovel knight. Feels frantic and kind of uncontrolled, which matches my relatively inexperienced fox play. A little ridiculous to watch, too.

Cool Trainer Ace

Smash Journeyman
NNID
bleechwiiID
My theme would have to be Juri's theme from Ultra Street Fighter IV. It's action-packed, full of techno beats and sounds, and really sets up for an epic duel to the death. The screams in the background intimidate you, while the slow bit lulls you into a false sense of security.

Plus, Juri as a character is basically me. Switch enjoying killing things to enjoying beating people, and you've got a pretty good match.

Last edited:

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Hmmm... I'd have to say "The Last Stop" by Dave Matthews or "Higher Power" by Boston.

Last edited:
Top Bottom