• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your at the menu of brawl for the first time, what do you do?

heroicsonic

Smash Apprentice
1)Subspace
2)Training Mode
3)Scream loud in a happy way
4)Go on wifi connection
5)Verus mode with your friends
6)Pray to god
7)Cry in happyness
8)Classic mode
9)Call Your Firneds Over So You Could Play With Them

cc6150

Smash Rookie
Classic mode. but after that I have no clue what i'm going to do, its sorta overwhelming, but probably some versus matches and then dive into Subspace Emissary for a few levels.

FallenAngelPit

Smash Apprentice
11)Sit there staring with your mouth open for an hour making small noises and thinking you are not worthy

farewell :cool:

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
2 training.

to get a feel for each of the characters, then proceed to beat my little sibling over and over again until he gets pissed and leaves, then subspace and training mode for each new character I unlock.

or somthing along those lines

War Raichu

Smash Apprentice
Play a regular Versus match. I guess that counts as 5, except without a friend. That comes later, after I've had some experience.

Playat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Playat
3DS FC
0473-7807-1815
I would play a regular vs match then go to Subspace Emissary

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
Classic mode with Mario, then Subspace.

And you know... I'm thinking of doing it with the Wiimote/Nunchuck control scheme....

Terrabottuti

Smash Journeyman
3, 7 and 8 is the perfect order, in my opinion.

While I'm looking forward to the Subspace mode, it's easily for the best if I just jump straight into Classic mode, for the nostalgia factor of it being my first choice for the first two games and also since it will easily get me used to how Brawl works... who knows, Sakurai could stick to tradition and make Jigglypuff a classic mode secret again, since he only said most characters would be subspace unlocks! :p

dirtypoison

Smash Apprentice
Some versus matches with my brother and friend, and then kick them out and play classic and then subspace.

Oldskool

Smash Journeyman
Mimic the announcer yelling the character names while I hum the Brawl theme.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
9, 3, 7,7,7, 5, 1 in that order.

Icarus Descent

Smash Ace
Not many people are gonna say this but I'm going to Training Mode,I haven't played Melee in awhile because my baby brother broke it so therefore I would have to sharpen my skills.I have been playing Smash Bros. on my computer for awhile hope that helps a little.(Emulator)

Top Bottom