• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Young Link's Target Test help

DNFanatic

Smash Cadet
I want to have a better time on Young Link's test but I dont know how to get the target in the box with the two wood walls. I got it once before but I dont know how I did it.

Jboy313

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Braunz
all you need to do just stand on top of it. kinda near the back and throw the boomerang then jump off to the right on the that other platform and the boomerang should go through the wood. then right befor u catch it jump and it should go behind you through that other wood and get that one too. if you do it right u will hit the 4 targets with just the one shot..

Axel.EmO

Smash Cadet
all you need to do just stand on top of it. kinda near the back and throw the boomerang then jump off to the right on the that other platform and the boomerang should go through the wood. then right befor u catch it jump and it should go behind you through that other wood and get that one too. if you do it right u will hit the 4 targets with just the one shot..
Is the best way
Boomerang will go throw walls when it is coming back
I can hit 2 on the return

Top Bottom