• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Young Link The Unpredictable... 2!@!

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
First Post, more after I watch!

*Edit* Great stuff there. I really liked how you used bombs, makes me want to use them more with Link. The clip where you trick Falcon into an SD was gold.

Volasko

Smash Ace
hahah what a beast, really cool and original combos!!! Though I really didnt understand those last few slow motions cuts.... ahh well great watch!!!!!!

Myztek

Smash Ace
Very nice, and it doesn't really get boring.

I liked the part near the end when you kept dropping from the ledge on Yoshi's Story and the C. Falcon air dodges off the edge.

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
Fantastic vid! Completely rivals mine(The one I'm making now, not that garbage I was working on millenia ago XD) with it's awesomeness, intensely great comboing, especially on them Peaches & Sheiks!

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
Ulti said:
First Post, more after I watch!

*Edit* Great stuff there. I really liked how you used bombs, makes me want to use them more with Link. The clip where you trick Falcon into an SD was gold.

hahaha tks I think its gold too :laugh:

otherwise its a formidable vid

Grizz Lee

Smash Apprentice
Fantastic, as always. However, you gotta think up of some better titles man. Haha.

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Gimpyfish62 said:
great vid.

i still hate the name LOL
when you're as popular as me, you don't care anymore about the cover of your video (AKA the title of the vid :laugh: )

it was a joke though, im not as popular as that >_>

thanks for the comments everyone, btw =)

D1

Banned via Administration
Wak that was some hot sh** great vid as always makin me love YL more and more.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Good stuff Wak. I love watching good young link players. The stuff you did with the bomb on the edge was crazy, especially the DK clip. Overall just the whole feel of the Vid was cool.

Finally, Unique Combos + Good Music + Mind Games = OMGWTFBBQ!!!111!!1 = Nice Vid :)

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Great vid and better job on the name there. Unpredictable > murderer, but it'd still be nice to see something that's more creative and less of an epithet, you know?

Locke)

Smash Ace
That music made me crazy nostaligc for some donkey kong. Now smash is a second priority cuz of you Wak >_>

Anyways that YL is making me nervous about playing it again. It just keeps improving. And you gave great musical selection.

Dice

Smash Lord
It's on like Donkey Kong! -_-

Anyways, Wak good vid I really enjoyed it. Like Locke) said, it keeps getting better and better everytime I see it. Keep it up.

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
I'm scared of that Y.Link now. I thought the beginning was mostly versus Peach, but it really expanded later. I love that d-air, in the video it seems like you hit it almost everytime. Good stuff and keep it up.

REDfox1

Smash Journeyman
sick video wak! that video restored my faith back in young link the triforce courage rules!!!!! america **** yea!!!!

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
KyUuKyUu said:
Only thing was the beginning ... caption ... was a bit hard to read, if you made it a darker colour it'd be better.
via youtube, you're right. but you know, i put my vids on youtube against my will... I dont really like youtube, the screen is too small and the quality is really bad =\

thanks for the comments locke) and dice and everyone else :laugh:

DaBearX

Smash Journeyman
Let's see, two bits of advice:

1. Don't edgeguard with downtilt, it hurts people's feelings sometimes :p

2. Make more vids, particularlly of the combo stuff (although i would really like to see some 1v1s of you versus space animals, a bad matchup for me).

Good stuff Wak, keep it up.

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
Space animals are pretty much crap to for comboing, throws only work at like 80%+, Usmash, IF falco doesn't DI well, can lead into another Usmash and then a downsmash, which is pretty powerful, but there's no real solid combos I've found that work well against a good falco or fox.

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
DaBearX said:
2. Make more vids, particularlly of the combo stuff (although i would really like to see some 1v1s of you versus space animals, a bad matchup for me).
my combos against space animals:

1- use the boomerang only, any use of the bomb or arrow will lead into punishments

2- use the downsmash a lot, any use of any other moves will lead into punishments

3- never let your animal alone, any space animal camping will lead into punishments

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
Wak said:
my combos against space animals:

1- use the boomerang only, any use of the bomb or arrow will lead into punishments

2- use the downsmash a lot, any use of any other moves will lead into punishments

3- never let your animal alone, any space animal camping will lead into punishments
Ah yes, good advice Wak. Especially take note to ONLY using boomerang, because shine will directly reflect those other projectiles right into your face at full speed. I think while ftilt is VERY slow and super punishable, that it should be used to easily take down their Up-B/Forward-B recovery and sometimes their shffling.

Takahashi

Smash Cadet
Pretty good YL! ^_^ I liked how you edgeguard with those 681 Nairs :p

and pretty good use of the boomerang, although I saw you throwing it nowhere sometimes...

actionlen

Smash Journeyman
Always liked the DK Country series for Snes but I didn't understand why you putted it in a Young Link video,
Anyway, it was a good video.

Top Bottom