• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Young Link Collection

Guide Young Link Collection

NeilHarbin0

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
NEIL#0
NeilHarbin0 submitted a new guide:

Young Link Collection - A collection of all knowledge that could be be useful in competitive Young Link play.

Intro:
This guide covers everything I know about Young Link that I think could have a use in competitive play, all in one google doc. I am always collecting more information, and it is updated on a weekly or monthly basis. It is open to improvement, just contact me with suggestions or fixes on Twitter: @NeilHarbin0

Includes so much information that you might get lost. Take a deep breath....
Read more about this guide...

Benny P

Smash Journeyman
Good **** neil writing this up, and collecting all the data and graphic images as well as your own insights on Young Link.

Whenever i need to know something its good that i can just flip to this quickly! You Rock.

Blind69

Smash Rookie
I feel like this is the best place to post on this sub in 2016..
-Yink can waveland out of fullhop boomerang/arrow, only really usable on FD
-On yoshi's, you can drop ledge>wall jump>double jump> bair onstage, and i think if you do it fast enough, it might be invincible. I haven't looked at the frames on that though.
-Doraki wall jump>double jump> nair/bair/fair is a mixup to get back on stage on FD
-Has anyone explored using zair to jab reset?

Great guide btw, please keep adding to it. should be stickied, but who tf knows if mods exist anymore on this sub

NeilHarbin0

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
NEIL#0
NeilHarbin0 updated Young Link Collection with a new update entry:

Color Overhaul

The Collection has recently been overhauled to use a black background to save your eyes in the dark, and your battery if you use this on mobile like I sometimes do. The page sizing was also modified to more closely resemble old videogame guides from the late 90s, and to better utilize the space available. Downside is that the doc is no longer properly viewable when published without formatting.

I have gone through most attacks and created new animated images frame by frame with...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom