• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southwest You will know our winner!

You will know our winner!
Posted by Mrwrigh
Japonica Avenue 2171
Sunday, December 11, 2016 - 06:00 PM
Until: Monday, December 12, 2016 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Chicago)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Chicago

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Mrwrigh

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4742-6690-1061
To smash or be smashed? That question will be answered TODAY at Japonica Ave 2171!
  • Singles: 2 Stock, 6 Minute Time Limit, Items Off, Equipment Off, 2/3 Games (3/5 in finals matches)
    • starting Stages: Battlefield, Final Destination, Smashville, Town & City, Lylat Cruise
    • Counterpick Stages: Duck Hunt, Dream Land
      • Custom moves are DISABLED.
      • Amiibo’s are banned.
      • Loading anything on to the consoles from a Nintendo portable gaming system is FORBIDDEN unless approved by the organizer.
      • You may not choose a stage you have already won on unless mutually agreed to.
      • You may not play on a stage that is not on the available stages list. This will result in a double disqualification.
      • I wish you all good luck and by the way it starts at 1pm sorry i put the time wrong

Crosstails20

Smash Journeyman
Next time you you post it about a week in advance? because people are either at church, or playing video games or didn't have time to sign up.

Mrwrigh

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4742-6690-1061
Next time you you post it about a week in advance? because people are either at church, or playing video games or didn't have time to sign up.
Yeah ik but this was my first time hosting one :/

Top Bottom