• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You know you've played too much smash when...

JPOBS

Smash Hero
You know you've played to much melee when you automatically start looking for advanced techniques in every game you play, even rpg's
So freaking true.

In lego star wars, if you do the down aerial attack, it has massive lag. My first thought was "how the **** do i cancel this atack?" But you can quickly cancel the animation by pressing L to switch characters then R to switch back.
Figuring out advanced techniques in random games ftw.

CloneHat

Smash Champion
So freaking true.

In lego star wars, if you do the down aerial attack, it has massive lag. My first thought was "how the **** do i cancel this atack?" But you can quickly cancel the animation by pressing L to switch characters then R to switch back.
Figuring out advanced techniques in random games ftw.
This so much. Don't forget the instant jump attack to break the bosses' guards.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
My friend is in break dancing. So she was talking one day about planking.

Guess what I thought of.

Pi

Smash Hero
honestly it's just frustrating now to play games where you can't tech
like i just fall and bounce on the ground every time? nothing i can do about it? Zzz nty

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
when you hear that LMFAO song that goes "everyday i'm shufflin" and you picture fox or falcon SHFFLing back and forth on FD

Hydro_Smasher

Smash Journeyman
when people are like, "whats your favorite dance style?"

and I come along butting in and say

DASH DANCING

and then I run back and forth in place like having a seizure coated with rabies. and then they walk away

also I make tons of commentary refferences to people who haev no idea what im talking about

for example; if my highschool football team gets ***** or is down points I say

DONT GO DOWN THERE JEFF

BRING IT BACK JEFF

DONT DO IT FOR THE CROWD DO IT FOR YOU JEFF!

WE AINT NERVOUS

Van.

Smash Ace
when you can multishine

on an unrelated note i whisper frame data to myself when i'm in the sack. helps me last longer

Rockenos

Smash Apprentice
when you're too lazy to unplug the gamecube from your TV and plug in the 360 for Halo or MvC3 and you instead decide just to play Wind Waker
Then you quickly double tap up on the control stick AND YOU WAVEDASH

THEN YOU CAN'T STOP PLAYING FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK BECAUSE YOU'RE ON A MISSION TO CLEAR THE GAME USING ONLY WAVEDASHING FOR MOVEMENT

Edit: Also, to last longer in the sack all you gotta do is remember that one time you played Brawl
How could you possibly ever get off after that?

-Ice-

Smash Apprentice
you hear dreamlands music even whene there is nothing smash related near you

Rush

Smash Apprentice
A few days ago I was on the bus and I saw a United Way sign on the ad panels. It was this:

The first thing I thought: No Johns.

LOL I'm a terrible person.

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
When you travel to another area such as a city, state, or country and the first thing you do is check out the local Smash scene.

And if you say otherwise, YOU'RE LYING. :awesome:

Top Bottom