• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You know the drill, I'm a new user blah blah blah

Bonzi

Smash Cadet
Hey there, I'm very excited to have joined smashboards. Of course, it's been a loooong time since I've used a forum. All I ask for is your respect (and also a bit of advice on some good boards to start with). Thank you very much, and have a good day/evening/whatever!

MangoHero

Smash Rookie
Welcome to smashboards! Not often I see a R.O.B main.

Last edited:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Welcome :drifloon: Your best bet would be to check the sub-forum for your character (Ultimate Character Discussion > character name). There are also discords and reddits for the game and character if you haven't already checked them out, often provide very useful resources

PurpleEyedGuma

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-6430-7504-4526
Hey! I'm from the Nuzlocke Forums; you can find me there with ease. I might just find some things to talk about here.

FeelingDrowzy

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 4247 0006 8233
As always "Treat others the way you want to be treated. You're fine though, I'll respect you if you do so in return, if you need any help. I'm always here to ask

Top Bottom