• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You have to permanently remove 1 character from Super Smash Bros. That character is now your Best Friend IRL.

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
So about a week ago or something I asked this question to the general discussion thread, and got a couple interesting answers. So I figure that it could possibly work as its own little thread.

Anyway, onto the actual topic: For whatever reason, you have to permanently cut 1 character from Super Smash Bros. In exchange, that character is now real, and is also your Best Friend. Who do you remove?

I look forward to hearing everyone's responses! ^_^

Last edited:

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
:ultdoc:

Which is good, because he’s still the famous Mario himself and he’s a professional doctor with a medical Ph.D.

Last edited:

thirsty-pocket

Smash Ace
Jigglypuff. I really don't think it belongs in Smash. Even back in the 64 days it felt like the most odd choice.
However, I love Jigglypuff and have always considered it the cutest pokemon. I would love to have one as a friend. It could help me get to sleep at night!

D

Deleted member

:4littlemac:I cant stand fighting him in Smash. His dash attack is very annoying. But, he seems like a cool dude so im sure he'd be the homie

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Zelda, Zero Suit Samus, or Peach. We could be closer than just friends

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Probably Lucina, I still have the joy of using the moveset with Marth, but also have one of my favorite Fire Emblem characters as a friend! Plus, I think she would be the most fun to be around casually.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I'd rather not. I don't like certain characters in SSB. Why would I want to be best friends with them?

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Villager. Because he can run all my errands and will take fruit as payment. He also is a fan of classic NES games.

SupriceSupplies

Smash Journeyman
Wii Fit Trainer, probably. Not too fond of their playstyle, but they seem chill and would probably motivate me to get off my lazy bum and get some exercise.
Don't really care whether it's the male or female trainer.

Penroze

The Surreal Deal
Switch FC
SW-7239-4479-0495
Probably :ultmegaman:. Not a big fan of him in Smash, but I'd love to be friends with him in real life.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Easy. :ultrobin

We'll study strategy and tactics together, and then I'll easily be able to conquer Fire Emblem games, regardless of difficulty level.

And since he's out of Super Smash Bros., nobody's allowed to play as him anymore! Mwahahaha!

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Would probably go with one of the fe echoes (Lucina or Chrom) or semi-clones (Roy), leaning towards Roy mainly since I have not played his game yet and am interested in learning more about him and his story, also thought about Ike for the same reason but I just dont want to loose him in smash.

Last edited:

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
:ultyounglink:

It will still be one of the most famous video game character, but we can replace hilarious by an another Zelda's character in Smash. And actually, I'd love to visit Hyrule with him and Malon (especially with Malon, since she sing very well and I love the atmosphere of her ranch) ! Also, I'll know other Zelda's characters.

I could also choose :ultluigi:, but my boy needs attention, so keep him in Smash. But I'd love to be his friend (and :ultmario: too, of course !) !

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
:ultpichu: look at it! it's so adorable and would make a great (albeit slightly dangerous) pet!

through, if we're to take away the whole "permanently removed from Smash" aspect, :ultwario:. sure, he's a bit of a jerk, but he's rather funny. plus - I wanna make microgames! I don't care if he ain't gonna pay me, it's the art and integrity that counts to me.

D

Deleted member

Ryu.

I could finally explore the world thanks to him.

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
I can't decide between :ultisabelle: or :ultlittlemac:. I love playing as them, but they each would be amazing as BFs.
:ultisabelle: would be such a supportive best friend with helping me whenever she thinks I need assistance.
:ultlittlemac:would be amazing because he feels like a guy that would always have your back and stick through.

link2702

Smash Champion
:ultganondorf: Who wouldn’t want the king of evil to be their friend?

I mean, better to be friends with him than one of his enemies right?

McCree

Smash Cadet
:ultpichu: look at it! it's so adorable and would make a great (albeit slightly dangerous) pet!

through, if we're to take away the whole "permanently removed from Smash" aspect, :ultwario:. sure, he's a bit of a jerk, but he's rather funny. plus - I wanna make microgames! I don't care if he ain't gonna pay me, it's the art and integrity that counts to me.
Same about Pichu, he's soooooooo cute

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
Would gladly remove Bowser to gain his trust. He'd probably force me to main Junior though.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Well that's a bit tricky but i would choose to cut one of my 3 mains and here's them:
:ultkirby: cause he will probably hug and play with me, would be great to sleep with Kirby snuggled up against me.

Or :ultkingdedede: would squeeze and bear hug whom i wouldn't mind, night time would be comfortable due to Dedede's big belly being like a pillow.

Maybe :ultyoshi: because how fun would be to ride him around my hometown Greta and let him eat at the bakery. (there's one in Greta)

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Rosalina & Luma because they butchered them in Smash Ultimate anyway, character name is officially "Rosalina & Luma" so you naturally get all of the Lumas as well as Rosalina as company, and you get to literally go anywhere in the universe with a tall and pretty space mom and a bunch of adorable star things. And when that universe has to be reborn, you are guaranteed a place in it forever along with anyone else you may care about, and that's assuming she doesn't find it in her cosmic power to just straight up make you immortal like her and live through untold reincarnations of the universe. And when we're talking the universe and it's repeated rebirth, there is an actual possibility you'll come across real equivalents of your favourite characters and their worlds anyway, because who knows what the heck is waiting for you at the far reaches of the universe and it's infinite reincarnations?

OnyanRings

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4662-0014-5533
I want to hug Luigi and rest my head on his masculine chest but i don't want to remove him from smash...

I'd remove pichu then, i'd still be able to play Pikachu while having a cute yellow rodent friend.

ShadowTheHedgehogZ

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4227-4459-2606
Switch FC
2267-2995-1302
I want to hug Luigi and rest my head on his masculine chest but i don't want to remove him from smash...

I'd remove pichu then, i'd still be able to play Pikachu while having a cute yellow rodent friend.
I think you're confusing Luigi for Waluigi

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
Rosalina & Luma because they butchered them in Smash Ultimate anyway, character name is officially "Rosalina & Luma" so you naturally get all of the Lumas as well as Rosalina as company, and you get to literally go anywhere in the universe with a tall and pretty space mom and a bunch of adorable star things. And when that universe has to be reborn, you are guaranteed a place in it forever along with anyone else you may care about, and that's assuming she doesn't find it in her cosmic power to just straight up make you immortal like her and live through untold reincarnations of the universe. And when we're talking the universe and it's repeated rebirth, there is an actual possibility you'll come across real equivalents of your favourite characters and their worlds anyway, because who knows what the heck is waiting for you at the far reaches of the universe and it's infinite reincarnations?
Why does everyone keep saying that Rosa has cosmic powers ? The universe ressurected only thank s to the Lumas, not her. The only powers she has is the ability to float, create force fields and manipulate her ship. And size change. That's all (and that's already some cool powers here). She doesn't have infinite powers you know ?

Top Bottom