• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You guys are terrible people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smasherx74

Smash Journeyman
Warning Received
Seriously, the smash64 community on here for the most part are total assholes. I care about people but you people just keep antagonizing me for no ****ing reason. I came back here to post my Opinions and put down other peoples opinions. But everyone here is just blatantly mean and terrible to everyone they come into contact with. I just want to play smash64, but most of you kids are too afraid to play competition so you ignore me or never show up on kaillera or connect to my IP on p2p.

This section needs a lot of work done, we need to ban all these kids who just want to talk **** like Mint and Soup. They don't even play this game competitively like 4 or 5 people here do, with me included. I don't want everyone to hate me but you people make me go ape **** because of how ****ing ******** you act when I post legit information about the game.

This is an example of a legit post,

Falcon can Fthrow (Forward throw) Falcon at 53% - 78ish% with falcon punch, depending on the stage or area you may have to jump with C or not fully jump while going at the forward angle.

^^^ That is legit. It's legit detailed information about the game.

Here is an example of a non-legit post,

Please, I just want to find more good players like my self to play. Malva doesn't ****ing respond to PMs and will only play RARELY when he's livestreaming in which case he's going to show off and try to make me look bad and the other good players on here don't seem to even be on here anymore.

I hate most of you, and you hurt my feelings. Congrats.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
/randomly rolls in

Welcome to life I guess.

I'm not a mean person on this site though, so there goes that theory. Hope you get whatever your looking for.

/flies away

D

Deleted member

a lot of people agree with you OP, they just don't post here. i've heard numerous players that say they're interested in ssb64 that specifically avoid this forum. it just is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom