• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You can have flawless online but the 5 remaining dlc characters are from Fire Emblem

Fair trade?

• Yes, good trade

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • No, bad trade

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • I don’t play online much so I gain (or lose) nothing

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

64bitmodels

Smash Rookie
fire emblem characters tend to be top tier anyways so its not a big deal for me
just anything to make the online much better

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
I mean, for Fire Emblem fans, this is a win win. Of course, I would love to see a ton of other characters, but I’d be absolutely okay with just Fire Emblem characters, they can be unique too. Plus, we only have around 5 unique movesets. Even if the rest of the DLC was Fire Emblem, Pokémon would still beat it in numbers (if we’re not counting echoes).

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord
So I get more characters I tend to do well with (Robin is the only FE character I'm not just kinda naturally decent with) and I get lagless online so I can practice with actual people? I see this as an absolute win

Shroob

Sup?
Online easily. Not even a question.

People will ***** about Fire Emblem for a few weeks, maybe a couple months.

Solid online will keep the game alive and thriving for years to come.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
True "flawless online" would mean an absolutely perfect experience with zero downsides you could literally play forever but not get addicted to in an unhealthy way. Matches would always be fair and there would somehow never be lag even if both players have one bar mcdonalds wifi. People would never get upset no matter what happens, and it would be the single most fun thing that could ever exist in the galaxy.

So yes, I wouldn't mind 5 Fire Emblem characters

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom